It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the Corporate Shadow Government Made Easy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here is an example
I used the Tarrot cards to tell me where some money was.
I used the tarrot cards to suggest the best course for getting it.
I have that money

Ronald Reagan never moved without his astrologer I hear...

Thats where the Luciferianism starts...it is much more sopisticated these days...and in the practice of experts...

I was reading about some of the worlds richest people, old money getting together to corner the worlds fresh water supplies...bloodlines all..I wonder what their seers have told them...
I can guess...

look at the way pedos operate in the chuch: there is mutual sanctuary in common crime...
edit on 20-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I used the Tarrot cards to tell me where some money was. I used the tarrot cards to suggest the best course for getting it. I have that money

Is this something that you do often? I mean how much can one make doing this? If this were the case I believe everyone would be doing it. What would my tax returns look like?

I worked forty hours a week on that deck of cards all year.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Congratulations! on choosing this point in the thread to insert a counter-point to successfully create a classic Hegelian Dialectic as well as a diversion to some ongoing discussion in response to the "Echtelion" post!

prior posts responding to the "Echtelion" post were objective and provocative and perhaps "just a bit" off topic.

By creating an oversimplified opposite opinion on the OP "cartoon" you unleashed many distinct and detailed responses with an instilled Cognitive Dissonance for some readers!

The end result triggering a plethora of Learned Helplessness of Truth, as we are still awaiting an invited response by Echtelion!!!

Good Job! STAR earned!

perhaps we shall create a new abbreviation: TPTSB -----

"The Powers That SHOULD Be"

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Too many businesses neglecting human rights, corruption concerns – UN survey

14 June 2010 – Corruption and human rights issues continue to be neglected by companies despite ongoing interest in United Nations-led efforts to ensure ethical corporate conduct, according to the findings of a new survey by a global initiative that seeks to foster responsible business practices.

www.un.org...

Doesn't that sound like someone is genuinely concerned? Well not long after this, Ban weighs in on the subject. Let's see what he has to say.

Ban urges corporations to enhance partnership with UN for social development

23 June 2010 – Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon tonight urged corporate executives to strengthen their engagement with the United Nations in its efforts to help countries achieve the internationally-agreed social development and poverty alleviation goals before their target date of 2015.

“This is a moment of transition and uncertainty. The private sector knows this as well as anyone. Your businesses are on the front lines. From Wall Street to Main Street, from boardroom tables to kitchen tables, from national capitals to capital markets, people look for sustainable growth and sustainable development. “With your engagement, with your recommitment here at this summit, we can build a new era of sustainability,” the Secretary-General added. The number of companies participating in the Global Compact has risen from 40 initially to more than 8,000, Mr. Ban observed, saying that it was an indication that more business leaders accepted the idea that principles and profits complement each other.

www.un.org...

Alright, we have the corporations and the U.N. aligning themselves with each other. Hand in hand they are setting out to save the world for us. I feel better.

They are desperately trying to make sure that their positions remain the same and the populations continue to extract the resources and work themselves into early graves. While they sit back and smile because they created this system for everyone. They are so smart. It's a good thing we have them looking out for us.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to include this link to a pdf that everyone will find very enlightening. Its all about the way the U.N. and corporations get together to sustain everyone.

Enhancing Partnership Value - A Tool for Assessing Sustainability and Impact

www.unglobalcompact.org...

edit on 2-3-2011 by jackflap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I particularly like the De Beers section on page 25!

The Partnerships

1. The Kimberley Process is a joint government, international diamond industry and civil society initiative to stem the flow of conflict diamonds. Partners include the World Diamond Council (industry – De Beers), several NGOs (Global Witness, Amnesty International, Partnership Africa Canada as leads) and governments.

2. The Diamond Development Initiative – an initiative that seeks to address, in a comprehensive way, the political, social and economic challenges facing the artisanal diamond mining sector in order to optimize the beneficial development impact. Partners include De Beers, Partnership Africa Canada, World Bank, International Diamond Manufacturers Association, Global Witness and Rapaport Group.

3. The Mwadui Community Diamond Partnership, focusing on poverty alleviation and acceleration of sustainable socio-economic development in communities around the Williamson diamond mine in Mwadui, Tanzania, through the development of a multi-stakeholder partnership to formalise, transform and support artisanal and small scale mining communities. Partners include De Beers with Government of Tanzania for the initial diagnostic phase – becoming broader based during implementation phasesThe value of using the tool.

An interesting tool both at project development stage helping to ensure that the necessary issues and challenges have been addressed in a multi disciplinary way. Also allows for a retrospective view for ongoing projects – potentially an assurance mechanism.
Most significant/challenging aspects
The tool can be applied to a wide range of partnerships as it strikes a balance between the need to cover as wide a range of challenges and questions as possible without being too long, whilst at the same time not being too broad in scope and risk becoming irrelevant.

What will it take to make it widely used?
Third party endorsements should be sought in addition to testimonials where the tool has been used successfully. The UN should encourage case studies where the tool has been used at the inception stage to understand if the scope of a proposed project is sufficient to meet the goals. The tool can also be used at an intermediate stage to ensure a project is on track and at the end of a project as a post mortem tool to see what was missing.

De Beers will be experimenting with the tool using both the DDI and Mwadui projects. Whilst these projects are already underway they still face many issues and challenges. We will be using the tool as a methodology to test the robustness of both projects.

It sounds like a big Rothschild disclaimer to me!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hey it's one of the speakers from Zeitgeist. Glad to see they illustrated it in cartoon form so that more people can grasp it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join