It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Plan Question

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I might be missing a point here, but if so, please clear it up for me. First, I look at these NWO sorts of things with a wary eye and at times am rather skeptical even if the proof hits me right in the head. I want to clarify something regarding this plan, if in fact the planet has too many humans in order for it to remain sustainable. If the NWO is on a mission to reduce the population of the planet why is this a bad thing? To me, less people means more resources for all, that to me seems more like basic survival ideologies than an "evil plan". I myself do lean more towards the planet being overpopulated and could see the benefit of reducing the population. Now, this does not mean to go out nuking places to get rid of the population, that is not my solution. My solution would be to use education as the method to reduce population, but that is not the point of this post.

All things considered, what would be wrong with reducing the population I do not understand the big fuss.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

what would be wrong with reducing the population I do not understand the big fuss.

there is nothing wrong with it, as long as your willing to be first in the queue. if your not then why should anybody else?

edit to add: i agree about education, but that is not how the so called conspiracy theory plan is talking about doing it, if it is true.
edit on 15-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, I dont understand the big fuss either. I only see it as a good thing.

Where will we end, if we keep going like rabbits?

But if my memory serves me right, I think I saw a video once, explaining that if we took at the inhabitants and placed them the same spot, they would only fill as much as one state of USA. Thats not much!

I'll see if I can find the video.
edit on 2/15/2011 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I don't get why people would be upset over reducing the population either. It only implies killing off a few hundreds of thousands of people?

If you are on about reducing the growth of the population, I might be with you though.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I agree with the op about over population. The thing is we shouldn't control the death rate. we should control the birth rate. China has the right idea. The more children you have the harsher the penalties should be.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63
I agree with the op about over population. The thing is we shouldn't control the death rate. we should control the birth rate. China has the right idea. The more children you have the harsher the penalties should be.

so how come they have one of the highest populations still?

en.wikipedia.org...

anyone know what the population was when the bought the idea in? can anyone tell if it is working?

www.chinability.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Rage Against The Machine- Darkness

Greed
Causing innocent blood to flow
Entire culture lost in the overthrow
They came to see, take whatever they please
Then all they gave back was death and disease

People were left with no choice but to decide
To conform to a system responsible for genocide
Responsible for genocide, Responsible for genocide

My peoples' culture was strong and was pure
And if not for that white greed, it would have endured
My people were left with no choice but to decide
To conform to a system

Their souls encaged
Their minds enslaved
You feel the rage
This brutality can never be undone
But the sun has not yet set
The bass and drums and microphone a threat
That's when you've got to get the cry from the inside
And see that they're responsible for genocide
Responsible for genocide, Responsible for genocide
edit on 2/15/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by namine
reply to post by Skewed

I don't get why people would be upset over reducing the population either. It only implies killing off a few hundreds of thousands of people?

If you are on about reducing the growth of the population, I might be with you though.

A few hundred thousands??? we are talking around 5 billion

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
And who says the world is overpopulated? The very people alleged to want to bump us all off. I find it very difficult to believe that this planet of ours is anywhere near close to being overpopulated. There is more than enough space to go around, yet people seem to want to cram themselves into as small a space as possible. This gives the illusion that there is overpopulation, just show the idiots rush hour in any major city as "proof" of the claim.. I also don't buy that there are not enough resources to go around considering the sheer amount of waste us in the west produce. We buy more food than we could possibly eat and use more petrol/natural gas/water/electric than we actually need.

Short version; More than enough for everyone, just some want to keep it all for themselves.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ScRuFFy63

yes china may have had a good idea but people started killing baby girls as they wanted a son, so maybe not such a good idea that we now know what the consequences could be.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yes, that is a great idea... Lets start with the top 2% and stop there.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63

My solution to this, and it may derail my very own thread. In the US, I propose legislation that does not penalize people per se for having babies, only that if you have them you must be able to support them 100%. That said, cut welfare for any of those that can not support them. Harsh, yes, but survival is not pretty. I am just saying that something like this would alleviate a lot of these "accidents" when the person failed to show personal responsibility and then making their problem every bodies problem. Sure, it would be an adjustment but once the government made an example out of a few people and reorganized our education principals, these "accidents" would drastically drop, thus the birthrate and then the overall population, and as a side affect would have a stabilizing affect on our economy.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
wow thats pretty harsh. it's not over population it's that the planet is finiet planet and us( human race) can't continue to destroy this planet

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree with you, but only on some points. I don't think the earth is over populated, I think the current systems and ways in which we live, do not support the amount of people we currently have. I also think the NWO plan is "evil" rather than a means of survival. If all the time and money wasted in trying to depopulate the earth, they could just as easily sustain the needs of the entire planet. The earth is more than capable of holding 7 billion, it may seem like a lot but it is possible with the amount of resources we have. Having said that, I don't think TPTB want to live or be a part of a world they do not control and remain at the top.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

why should an innocent child be punished for the acts of their parents?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by Skewed

why should an innocent child be punished for the acts of their parents?

Why should I(and I am innocent too) be punished for the irresponsible actions of others that do not know or care to make wise decisions?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

It all sounds great in theory but I don't think people can help themselves making babies. "Accidents" are always going to happen, some people will choose to be ignorant and others just won't care. But cutting welfare will hurt the kids more than the parents, surely?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by namine

Actually the number was 25 million Americans

The Bolsheviks managed to do away with 100 million of their own people.

...I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of whom have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious. Larry Grathwohl and Frank Reagan, ed., Bringing Down America (New Rochelle, New York: Arlington
House, 1976).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Even if the number was 25, it would be insane...by the way, I was being sarcastic in my first post in case ya missed it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
From what i understand is that they want to kill 90% of the population off so that they can effectively turn us into slaves. Why? because a low amount of people to control is a lot easier than the amount we have now so there is a less chances of rebellion.

But being slaves for TPTB isnt a bad thing right? *sarcasm* (and yes i do know we are technically slaves already)
edit on 15-2-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join