It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"stargate"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is quite an interesting topic. I am a little reluctant to believe that this structure in Peru could be a "stargate" it would (perhaps) explain what happend to the ancient Incas.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I found this site...I can't attest the validity of it, but it's worth a shot.
Stargate - The Real One!

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think that it would be intresting if we had a "stargate" I hope that we eventually do even though it probably isnt really possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Very interesting idea. It just may be very well true.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I wonder if any one has used a type of ground penitrating sonar to see if there are any tunnels or chambers inside the gate.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes, the area has been tested and sounded out, and there is no "physical:" doorway.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh well, then it is just a crappy TV program and there is no reality, have to go back to believing in Startrek instead....

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Actually thats a good question. Is there any truth / history to the stargate story, or is it a total fabrication from hollywood.

If there is a tradition of it do they have better plots than the TV series, they are getting pathetic...

I dunno I find the show quite funny at times... Especially the one where T'ealc goes to Jack "They are hiding something" and Jack asks "What?" and as usual in T'ealc's deadpan replies "I am unable to asertain at this time Jack O'Neil, they are hiding it."

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
While I was doing my 'walk-about' i came accross this:

diva Q?? Saddam & Stargate, etc etc

i'm familiar with the topic/article... U can find it at the
www.williamhenry.net...

there are several topics/ articles which may be perused

item #2

i'm just too esorteric....maybe;

my idea of a 'stargate' is a thought or meme, which is

NOT confined to Newtonian Physics.....or to

the Darwinian, survival model of evolution as the final

word & breadth/depth of the cosmos !

give me space to exercise mind & tune in to the 100rd
monkey realm of consciousness,,, the dream time place,,

the place where remote viewers stand at the threshold
the place of Great Spirit, Universal Mind, Gnosis, where
some go 4 Kundilini...these are all stargates.

of course there's those spirit guides & helpers, described in Castenada's books...on Don Juan,
the warrior shaman..

Someone else might find a 'stargate' in some geometric
structure...YO...different strokes 4 different folks.

enjoy the journey

s/riff-raff

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I sure would love to hear more about the American stargate created at Los Alamos and hopefully a better information leak. If this is true, its amazing what the government knows and yet here we are as clueless as a sheep.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In the Mayan temple ruins of Palenque there is one unique Tomb-chamber of the supposed burial place of Lord Pacal. The sarcophagus lid has quite an amazing pictorial scene. It is a strange mechanical design involving a man who appears to be seated inside some kind of device.

www.delange.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Many years ago when I was in the Navy (roughly 10 years), I remember having this vivid dream, only it wasn't.

Now, some of you may know me and my other postings, so just kindly ignore them for now, and hear me out...

This dream lasted for a mere few seconds, but in it, I saw various diagrams and scematics, but for what, I couldn't say; I could guess, however. With my understandings of things arcane, what I think I saw was blueprints to create a device to cross over, or to create a portal. It was almost like the dream sequences from the movie Explorers, where the kids got visions of their spacecraft, except mine was just blueprints.

I've had this dream on many occassions afterwards, the latest one happening a couple weeks ago, and everytime it is the same thing.

The only problem? The "pages" move too quickly for me to grasp, and every attempt I've had to remember them quickly gets absorbed in mental fog.

Anyway, that was all I had to say...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
According too one person i met aliens use some sort of dimensional gate travel. They make a crop circle as a reference point in time too.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The trick with so called stargate technology is it rests of the manipulation of subspace geometries and structure. Crop circles could be a novel way to create a transient residuum but ultimately it is upon the sentient conciousness to affect the link and transference.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And I always thought a stargate was how a hollywood type would get to the other side of a starfence

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
Got it......

Here

This story may exceed what you are accustomed to consider as reality.

Danger! Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!

Whenever I read those words, or ones to that effect, my bogometer starts going off.

As for Wen Ho Li, don't you think it's possible-even slightly-that the reported story was correct? Oh, no, couldn't have been, because there's a government CONSPIRACY. *sigh* Nobody knows about any of this, there was no mention of it ANYwhere, and if Li really DID know something he shouldn't, wouldn't it have been easier to disappear him, or off him in some fashion (car wreck, plane crash, bad acid, whatever)? And if this fellow knows about these events, why hasn't HE been arrested and subjected to the same type of treatment?

And I love how he calls Los Alamos a "nuclear" labratory. The quotes really make this piece for me. It's the whole, "Yeah, RIGHT! NUCLEAR, I get it! Wink, wink!" thing. As if it were some sort of laughable pretense that everyone sees through.

You know, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a nuclear labratory is just a nuclear labratory.

Originally posted by 29MV29Post-script: "They" did not want you to have this story. When my ex-NSA informant e-mailed me this information, someone penetrated his state-of-the-art encryption and implanted a virus which caused my server to freeze up on his exact message and not download it, and thus blockade all my other incoming e-mail messages. It took two days of work and technical support help to develop a go-around of the freeze-bug. Now I am a mild-mannered reporter, but when "they" try to prevent the truth from coming out, I just become more determined to have it see the light of day. And here you have it.

Yes, here we have it. Curiously virus-free. Curiously available. Wouldn't "They" take stronger precautions to keep this info under wraps if it were real? Wouldn't "They" silence Boylan? Erase these posts? SOMEthing? But no, here's the info, wide open and available for anyone to come across. Kinda makes the whole thing sound silly, doesn't it?

[edit on 11-6-2004 by penginkun]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
GLIFICS ORIGINATING PRIOR B.C. AND INTERPINATED TO BE ORIGINATED BY ALIENS. WHO KNOWS, ANOTHER PIECE OF A PUZZLE. EVEN A SEE'ER CANT EXPLAIN.. WILD IMAGINATION

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dude, can you fix the Caps lock? All caps is offensive to some people. Ouch.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
In the Mayan temple ruins of Palenque there is one unique Tomb-chamber of the supposed burial place of Lord Pacal. The sarcophagus lid has quite an amazing pictorial scene. It is a strange mechanical design involving a man who appears to be seated inside some kind of device.

www.delange.org...

No, actually, he's not "seated inside some kind of device (that rumor was started by Velikovsky.) He's dying and the world tree is growing out of him.

How do we know it's that and not a stargate or astronaut The other symbols around him are actually writing... writing that we know how to read. That's how we know it's Paqal and how we know about the Tree and the other symbols on there -- the hieroglyphic writing on the tomb and on other similar monuments is readable and translatable.

Velikovsky, who wasn't a scientist, was being rather dishonest. He wanted to promote his idea (book) that there were ancient astronauts, so he "conveniently" forgot to mention that there's writing on the stone and that we know what it says.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh... and I've seen the guys who produced and wrote Stargate at conventions (you can go meet them for yourselves.) It's made up, folks. No truth to any of it.

They take smidgins of real stuff to make it look plausible (like Star Trek and warp drives... no such technology, but that didn't stop Gene Roddenberry from making it all up.) They put in bits of archaeology (and sometimes get it a bit wrong) and bits of anthropology and other stuff to make the science look plausible -- and they do have a decent team of fact-checkers.

But it's all made up. They're science fiction writers.

Go to a scifi convention sometime and talk to the writers. It's interesting how they make things that really don't or can't exist sound "real" to people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join