It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" Feb 12 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Awesome Interview, Thanks OP I woulda never heard this interview and I'm always askin myself when I heard previous interviews why nobody has interviewed him since...That's as close as your going to get to disclosure without the military complex sanctioning it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

Whoa there buddy.

Are you intimating that Christians do not believe there are ET's?

I am a Christian and I believe God created everything. Why do you believe we Christians would not believe God created other worlds and beings unlike humans?

As a Christain I do not separate Science from God. I would say God was the master of all science.

You lose all credibility when you blame Christians for what you don't believe could be the truth.

There are creatures on our earth that we haven't discovered yet.

We are learning new things daily that we never dreamed could be true.

So, I ask you why not believe there could be aliens visiting our earth?

edit on 14-2-2011 by dizziedame because: to correct a spelling error.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I believe it says that we are alone in the universe.
I'd like to bring up this fact that most of you probably know, but in 08 didn't the Vatican say that we would look at aliens as our galactic brothers and sisters... Hinting at anything there?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
But the moon landings are a proven hoax (to those of us with eyes to see and brains to process), so therefore, any disclosures from this man should be viewed with scepticism. Someone with credentials, paving the way for a false flag/psy-op, will come across to the interested public as being more credible. BEWARE - PROCEED WITH CAUTION....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I hope the ET's are smart enough not to help our military. We have enough troubles without that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow. I have always been on the fence about ufo's. Always said, i wont believe it till one knocks on the door. But listening to that call, has really made me think. But why does'nt the big media giants interview this guy. Maybe like he said. The masses aint quite ready yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

A hoax. Idont think its been proven. Alot of people involved with the apollo missions. Dont you think one of those people would have leaked. Anyway thats another story....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have heard enough radio footage from the apollo missions to know that The guys were not always alone in space , or on the lunar suface .
I can't provide any links to back up my statement , but if you dig around you can find all the proof you need .

Something is in the air !

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread, still listening. Very interesting interview, if only the off-record conversation was filmed as well.

Deny Editing

Heh, S+F

P.S: it's a really big shame that propaganda (Hollywood) has such an effect on the UFO topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
well i saw an interview with buzz aldrin on oz tv and he pretty much said he saw a ufo alongside their craft. He made it clear it wasn't anything else like the rocket boosters; and that it flew along side them.

dont suppose anyone's going to listen to buzz aldrin tho are they?

these guys are gagged tightly.

they aren't allowed to tell you all they know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I find it unbelievable that a man of this stature, a true hero who has walked on the moon, can say these things, in full command of his faculties, and the world doesn't listen.

If an Apollo astronaut can say these things and have negligible effect, what hope is there for the rest of us...

Simply put, it's because he's merely saying these things. I agree, he has an impeccable resume and there is probably some iota of truth to the words he speaks, but until he or anyone else can stand up with something tangible that can't be refuted, his voice, like everyone else, will simply fall on deaf ears.

Short of the president of a given country, I don't think anyone standing up and making E.T claims will ever hold any weight, regardless of who they are.

It is still possible that he and many others who toot a similar horn have simply been given false, misleading, or exaggerated information.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

post by pshea38
But the moon landings are a proven hoax

Are they ? , that's all the moon landings is it ?. and you have evidence for that I presume .
I think you will find that there was scientific equipment left on the Moon that is still being used today to measure the variation of distance of the Moon to Earth .

Apollo Lunar Surface Experiments

edit on 14-2-2011 by gortex because: eta link

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
As we know Dr Edgar Mitchell has an open mind as far as ET civilizations are concerned , in this new interview Dr Mitchell speaks about his fears for the short term future of our species , he say "there is a bit of evidence that we are already getting help " and according to the best information available to him their are several species visiting our planet .

Dr Mitchell goes on to discus his views on the M.I.C , Roswell and the Phoenix lights claiming that the craft were piloted by the ET's that are trying to help us.

Great find gortex, thanks for sharing.

Regarding what he said that "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" and that "some of these ET's are helping us", I am convinced that he is absolutely right.

In the interview below confirms astronaut Edgar Mitchell on Kerrang Radio July 23 2008 that flying saucers are real and they are bearing alien visitors.

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008.

Posted by ufonotebook | 23 juli 2008

Here is a very interesting video clip about the “very bewildered” reaction of someone from NASA about what Dr Edgar Mitchell said that Aliens exist in there.

Nasa Response re: Edgar Mitchell interview on Kerrang Radio

Posted by GRIDKEEPER | 23 juli 2008

edit on 14/2/11 by spacevisitor because: Add some text

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Great find re the second vid . I wonder if NASA did respond ?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Hi spacevisitor , yeah I remember the buzz from that Kerrang Radio interview ..... wow , was it really in 08 .
Thanks for posting the followup call to NASA , very amusing , I love the NASA guys reaction

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sigh, yet again someone in the thread threw in the religion card, please don't, it's got sod all to do with the topic.

Religion is a belief system but that does not say its a system of belief, lets keep it out of UFO's.

Any way, I like Edgar but he can sway on what he's seen and then what he hasn't seen but 99% of the time he says he's seen nothing. I agree his credentials are fantastic and I'm sure they open many doors others can't get in but some cast iron proof is what's needed here.

I'm just hoping that when his time has come he will indeed put us all out of our misery and open the book for us all to read.

The one thing I must say is, I keep reading that 'they' are giving us help, I'd just love to know who the us is, help for us for me would suggest health improvements, help would suggest quelling our love of conflict, help would suggest feeding those without food.

I see none of this, we still seem to be the same war driven savages we always have been, people who will only help those who have something to give back one way or another.

So far these technologically advanced races have failed to acknowledge the very people that need help but seem to be helping the corrupt governments stamp their feet on us.

Does seem a strange 'help' if you ask me...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

No, NASA did not respond, you can hear that at 3:48 [and we never spoke again]

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
But the moon landings are a proven hoax (to those of us with eyes to see and brains to process), so therefore, any disclosures from this man should be viewed with scepticism. Someone with credentials, paving the way for a false flag/psy-op, will come across to the interested public as being more credible. BEWARE - PROCEED WITH CAUTION....

Can you prove that if so then hundreds of staff at mission control on and off the ground are all liers, the engineers the astonaughts, and all thier familys etc etc.

Also the radio hams all over the world picking up Apollos banter

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

And the radio staion just gave up ? Why didn't they persue it ?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

And the radio staion just gave up ? Why didn't they persue it ?

They did persue it, they did send an e-mail to NASA and recieved an answer, you can hear that at 4:00

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join