It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch!! Ron Paul 20/20 Banned ABC News Interview With John Stossel!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+142 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This in depth interview with Dr. Paul is quite revealing and eye opening and worth the time. And for the most part it all boils down to Ron Paul's premise that government should not be involved in our private lives. This man makes sense, America. Do your research. Learn about the man. You'll like what you see.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a man before his time. He is trying to get America back to our foundations not this thing we call a government now. I will be voting for him in 2012 if i can i hope he runs

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by youngdank
Ron Paul is a man before his time. He is trying to get America back to our foundations not this thing we call a government now. I will be voting for him in 2012 if i can i hope he runs

I can't help feel like he is our last great hope. I'm sure he's not the only person in politics with common sense but he appears to be the only one willing to admit it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Definantly the best hope we have. There's others that Dr Paul backs whom are on the same track as he, though less publisized.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Of course, you also have to realize that his staunch belief that government has no business dictating or being involved in our private lives also means that if some states want heroin to be legal and prostitution to be legal that's part of the consequences of keeping the government from making our personal decisions for us. I'm certainly not for heroin addiction or prostitution...but I'm sure for freedom.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Haha I love in vid 3 when he says "What if Canada invaded Montana" Epic.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In the last video (#6) is he talking about monsanto?

Deebo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Haha I love in vid 3 when he says "What if Canada invaded Montana" Epic.

Deebo

I particularily like where he says that it's not our job to invade other countries to force them to be better people. He says it's our job to make us better people. I know he has some radical ideas and he pretty much wants to fix everything all at once, once and for all and that might be kind of scary at first but things would balance out and adapt to the new circumstances. Life would go on...only better.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Some don't like him because he says the Defence Force should only be used for defence..

I tend to agree with him..

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Back in 2007 I was fanatical about getting this man into office. After witnessing just how manipulated the election system is these days, I have no doubt that this man will not get into that position.

Excuse me for seeming to be so cynical, but it seems this is the most reasonable assessment. It's violent revolution, or nothing much, really. It seems most won't realize this until a good chunk of us are wiped out. How pathetic.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Some don't like him because he says the Defence Force should only be used for defence..

Yes, and he says war is only justified if we are attacked. We should not be policing the world. He says that yes tragic things occur in other parts of the world but it's not our job to force other people....through the use of death and destruction....to be better people. It's our job to make us better people. And what's wrong with being loyal to our own country and our own country's best interests? Is that immoral or wrong somehow? It's seems exactly right to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Back in 2007 I was fanatical about getting this man into office. After witnessing just how manipulated the election system is these days, I have no doubt that this man will not get into that position.

Realistically, I reluctantly have to admit your probably right about that ....but I will do the right thing and vote for him.

Excuse me for seeming to be so cynical, but it seems this is the most reasonable assessment. It's violent revolution, or nothing much, really. It seems most won't realize this until a good chunk of us are wiped out. How pathetic

I guess you're refering to TPTB's plan to reduce the world population. The Georgia Guidestones quote a figure of a world population of half a million people. But I'm thinking that number would be the people allowed to exist to supply the needs of the thousands of individuals worldwide who are 'members', so to speak, of TPTB.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

because imagine how we will look to other peoples.

we already suck to a lot.

paul don't have the stones to make the tough decisions potus needs to have.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

paul don't have the stones to make the tough decisions potus needs to have.

Are you kidding me?! Did you even listen to the interview? Have you ever even heard Ron Paul speak before? This is a man of STRONG convictions! There is no middle ground with this man.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
I guess you're refering to TPTB's plan to reduce the world population. The Georgia Guidestones quote a figure of a world population of half a million people. But I'm thinking that number would be the people allowed to exist to supply the needs of the thousands of individuals worldwide who are 'members', so to speak, of TPTB.

Actually, it's half a billion people. Nobody has a clue who funded the Georgia Guidestones. It could have just been a wealthy eccentric who has nothing whatsoever to do with population control.

Either nature will wipe a good chunk of us out, or man will do it to his self. This planet's ecosystem's and many of our natural resources are far too out of whack to keep this party going on while keeping our numbers in such abundance.

Part of me really wants a revolution, like yesterday, lol. Another part of me empathizes with the role the ruling class must play to keep civilization afloat. Not to say that their intent is wholly benign, but overall I just think they're imperfect human beings like everyone else. It sucks being so damned torn between idealism and realism, lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Excellent vids, thanks.

I think Dr Paul is the best hope for the USA. Although I don't live in the USA, if we had a candidate from ANY party here in Canada preaching the same thing they'd get my vote in a second, and I would be happy to work for their campaign.

I loved the parts when he talked about immigration and flooding. "Don't subsidize it, you only encourage more of it", very, very true. If illegal immigrants weren't housed, schooled, and welfared by the state, even when they KNOW they're illegals, they wouldn't stay. Would you stay somewhere if you weren't able to feed yourself and your kids or get education or health care? No, of course not. The reason that illegals come to the USA is that they know that they can get all of that laid on for them, which they don't get at home. Time for it to end.

Also agreed with him that it's time to end many Government agencies, departments, and subsidies. Farm subsidies are a joke - the reason food prices have gone up is that the Government subsidized farmers to grow corn for Ethanol fuel and High Fructose Corn Syrup, meaning there is less arable land available for regular food crops. Therefore, supply can't keep up with demand, ergo, food prices increase. Stop the subsidies, more land will be put back to arable land for regular food crops, more produce is grown, prices will drop. Prices of High Fructose Corn Syrup will increase as less land is made available for corn, hence prices of junk food will increase to compensate. Higher junk food prices will lead to less people buying it, and people will end up healthier. Fresh produce will cost less because more of it would be grown. Simple economics 101.

Loved his take on getting the Government out of every day life. Everyday citizens did just fine before the 1950's when this all started. It's time to go back to being self sufficient, less reliant on government handouts and the welfare state, and back to a time when you would help your neighbor if they were having trouble, and a time when we actually KNEW our neighbors, and TALKED to them.

Get Government out of every day life, make the average citizen take way more personal responsibility for their actions and their consequences.

Dr. Paul, you would have my vote if I was an American citizen.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Actually, it's half a billion people.

Thanks, you're right. What it says is....
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature".

Nobody has a clue who funded the Georgia Guidestones

Some say the Rosicrusians, a supposed branch of TPTB, transcending nationalities and borders.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by backinblack

Yes, and he says war is only justified if we are attacked. We should not be policing the world. He says that yes tragic things occur in other parts of the world but it's not our job to force other people....through the use of death and destruction....to be better people. It's our job to make us better people. And what's wrong with being loyal to our own country and our own country's best interests? Is that immoral or wrong somehow? It's seems exactly right to me.

I liked this part too. USA stay out of the world's affairs unless it directly affects the USA. If attacked, go after them. If not, butt out. China attacks Taiwan? It's a border issue. Right on. Canada attacks Montana? We'd help them out. Of course you would, it would be an invasion of American soil and Federal Government's job is to protect America.

Every single person here knows that the President of the United States does NOT swear to protect Americans or America right? The ONLY thing that the President of the United States swears to "protect and uphold" is the CONSTITUTION. The President and the Government should NEVER be involved in the day to day running of people's affairs, it's not their role. Their role is to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States, NOTHING MORE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
S&F.

But here is the deal guys (for those who do not do it already)

You've got to spread the word to others, and it should be done intelligently. So many people only know about him (if at all) from what they hear VIA the MSM.

If you have Facebook, spam the hell out it with relevant Ron Paul news and info.

When the people you (co-workers, friends, etc...) are around and start talking about the latest TV shows or whatever, ask some thought provoking questions, and tell em' about this guy.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The ONLY thing that the President of the United States swears to "protect and uphold" is the CONSTITUTION. The President and the Government should NEVER be involved in the day to day running of people's affairs, it's not their role. Their role is to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States, NOTHING MORE.

And Dr. Paul is for a return to a constitutional government, of course. As well as a return to the gold standard, when a dollar was always worth a dollar's worth of gold...and the price of gold didn't fluctuate and the price of consumer goods didn't change and a person could plan for their financial future because they knew how much it would cost to live in the future due to the lack of inflation. He is also for doing away with income tax and the Federal Reserve system.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join