It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
a reply to: Marduk

Still looking, but what they claim happened and happens there is yet another mystery of our planet. There are lots of areas in the world where strange things occur which we have no knowledge of.

If strange things are occurring which we have no knowledge of, how do you know strange things are occurring
and yes, I'll have whatever you're smoking thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

these video's popped up on youtube, for what it's worth.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you go back to earlier parts of this thread you will see information from people who live or lived in the region.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you go back to earlier parts of this thread you will see information from people who live or lived in the region.

So, we should sift through 27 pages because you can't think of a single example?

Harte

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
_javascript:playVideo(5,'6sP-QF21rSM')

search.myway.com... 844-4242-9901-B195A7625B2F&qs=&si=life_App-Minecraf-US-1&ss=sub&st=tab&trs=wtt&tpr=sbt&ts=1517171946851

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
This is really fascinating and the first time in hearing of this. I agree that there is so much in this world we do not yet understand or know about. If true, I wonder what it would take for disclosure to come forth.

I am always fascinated by the Bucegi mountains and the Romanian sphinx. I have always wanted to travel to that area. However i do believe that the stories that the US government had visited or went inside the Sphinx i find that rather hard to sallow if anything such stories are rather false.

Something inside the Bucegi mountains for sure. The fact that Mainstream Media is treating the Bucegi mountains and the Romanian sphinx as a neutral formation shows its likely a cover up.

After all if this wasn't a cover up why would the Romanian Orthodox built a Church near inside the tunnels? clearly they must know something to.
edit on 9-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For those who are finding it hard to read these accounts here is an old interview with peter moon, the American publisher of radu cinamars book
www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just been chatting to a Romanian lady about these mountains. She said they are very mysterious to Romanians, they are 2,500 years old in terms of being used as a treasure trove for Romanian treasure as over time outsiders have stolen most of Romanias wealth and now the remaining treasures are kept inside this mountain.

She says special entities protect these treaures inside the mountain and make it impossible for any normal people to get into the tunnels, like you might break a leg if it was tried indeed many just disappear taken away by the entities. They defend this place, but there are 12 human beings who have their trust and have accepted these people as the only people who can enter.................. No idea who they are but they gained the trust of the entities.

Also she said that there is an incredible energy to be gained from being near the mountain, ill people get better by being there and once you leave you can perform incredible feats like hiking for 300 iles and feeling fine and full of energy.

I asked about UFOs, she didn't know about them in relation to the mountain but did say a beam of light can be seen if you visit the mountain coming from above and this is on the 6th August every year! Wow

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

There was a segment on Destination truth regarding a forest in the same area, check it out if you get a chance. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lme7898354

I talked to Lisa 2012 who started this thread, she is from that area and said the stories are true and it is a very strange area.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

criticalbelievers.proboards.com...

Whats in that link?

You should write a few sentences about it, why you think its relevant and why we should click on it.

Whats in that link?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

criticalbelievers.proboards.com...

Whats in that link?

You should write a few sentences about it, why you think its relevant and why we should click on it.

Whats in that link?

A link to an 'open minded' forum where speculation, fantasy and making stuff up takes first place: criticalbelievers.proboards.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Thanks man i hate clicking unknowns, i only did coz of your words.
I wont be going back there too...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Hanslune

Thanks man i hate clicking unknowns, i only did coz of your words.
I wont be going back there too...

I knew of it previously - it's a place where those who believe in fantasy go to swap stories and support one another.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join