It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voynich Manuscript - Diary Of An Alien Or A Madman? 100 Years Older Than First Thought.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating! S&F

I havent read the whole thread yet but after looking at some of the pictures this did jump out at me, the picture below looks like women making wine to me....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a016f28ac1f.jpg[/atsimg]

also this image is clearly a wild pansy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/002223a35ec2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6998ef25c0bc.jpg[/atsimg]

I wanted to post that thought before I lost it so sorry if its been mentioned multiple times before

edit on 20-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

Originally posted by timewalker
In my eye's this is right up there with Da Vinci.

Perhaps the similarities are no coincidence:

The Voynich Manuscript may have been written by a young Leonardo da Vinci as evidenced by a similarity to Leonardo’s script and signature, an indication of mirror writing, and an astrological chart that corresponds to Leonardo’s birthday. Mistakes in the manuscript point to the possibility that a precocious child could have been the author.

Here is a short paper making the case that Da Vinci may have written the manuscript in his youth.

ty for that link its very compelling! At the moment I have to say a very young Leonardo does seem like a likely candidate
edit on 20-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hasn't radio carbon dating been pretty proven to be a false science. Seems I remeber hearing something a little while back about how the decay rate can actually change depending on the suns rotation or something of that sort.

www.physorg.com...

There, I believe thats at least one article on it.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
Hasn't radio carbon dating been pretty proven to be a false science.

Please check out the following about calibrated radiocarbon dating:
en.wikipedia.org...

And also remember, as they say, 'one date is no date'

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So, how do they know for sure that the decay rates haven't recently changed, and in a way not known to them. I guess what Im saying isYes, they can detect OLD changes in decay rates, but how do they know that there hasn't been a recent change in decay? It has been proven that the sun can affect this, is it not possible that it has recently affected the rate and they don't even realize it?

I just ask because I know very little about this science, and had recently heard that it is useless, as I mentioned before. Im just trying to learn more about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So, how do they know for sure that the decay rates haven't recently changed, and in a way not known to them. I guess what Im saying isYes, they can detect OLD changes in decay rates, but how do they know that there hasn't been a recent change in decay? It has been proven that the sun can affect this, is it not possible that it has recently affected the rate and they don't even realize it?

I just ask because I know very little about this science, and had recently heard that it is useless, as I mentioned before. Im just trying to learn more about it.

You'll note the line from that article:

"The fluctuations we're seeing are fractions of a percent and are not likely to radically alter any major anthropological findings," www.physorg.com...

The calibration is done in comparison to known absolute dates.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Thill

The pdf linked a couple of pages back, crashes my browser every time I try to look at it.

Could you point out the page here Wiki Voynich

Here You go , and remember to zoom in to see it with detail

commons.wikimedia.org...:Voynich_Manuscript_(206).jpg

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1477f7300211.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15/2/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

I see what looks like an alien face but i think its just coincedence... as it looks to me like a hole in the page and you can see the writing through the hole from the previous page... can anybody check a page back and confirm if them circles are on the page that would sit behind that page (if that makes sense)

(btw best thread ive read for a long time THANKS)

MooseVernel
edit on 28/2/11 by moosevernel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well, here is a german scientist ( I think he he is genius with languages) who translated some of it. I am actually glad that there is a translation into english, I dunno if he will keep on working with the manuscript.

www.lasarus.org...

Credit goes to Erhard Landmann

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by altane

Wow, great find. I read his partial translation on the voynich and went looking for more on this Erhard Landmann. Very interesting to say the least. He seems to find that these ancient texts have a common linguistic base in old high german. There used to be more of a one world language

Here are a few items I found on him (warning most are in german and the google translate seems to be a little off)
www.lasarus.org...

On page f80v of the VMS there is a woman shown on the top of the page with a strange object in her
hand with tiny writing on the tip. In the hair of the woman (if you hold the page upside down) you can
read “Urana” or “Uranu.” So we have besides the ancestor Mani (page f68r3) also the ancestress, the
grand ancestress, the “Mariana”, as called in the old-German language. The Catholic Church turned
“Mariana” into the Virgin Mary [ger: Maria]. In “Latin” texts she is only called “di ana”. From that
they made up the goddess of the hunt. The Frisians call her “Urmutter Freya” [grand ancestress Freya]
and the Maya speak of “sac quib”, of the “Sachsenweib” [Saxon woman]. On page f82r on the bottom
left there is the same woman (with a different word in the hair; unfortunately not readable). She is
pointing to the right. Right beside the word “othil” is written, the holy galaxy ot. On the same page
there are two stars connected with a line and a space vessel with something streaming out of it. On the
spacecraft “Uruekan” is written, the “Urkahn [Kahn = boat, barge] of (god) E”. The word “Urkan”,
“Hurakan” occurs in old scriptures from Tibet to the Mayans. In the Spanish language “hurakan”
means to this day “Orkan” - storm wind [hurricane]. It is originating back to the “Urkahn”, the
spaceship of the Saxon God E li. So we reached the part with the names for spacecrafts in the VMS
and other old texts. I already mentioned the Fut (ark) above, also called “future”, the Fut from Ur. Out
of “Futharch” some right wing esoterics made again a rune. In Argentina in the province Chubut, there
is a city called “Futalaufquen”, a lake “Futulaufquen”, then another city, lake and river, all three called
“Futaleufu” and then another lake called “Huichulafquen.” Here in geographical names of places they
tell in perfect old-German language: the “Fut is rising up into space” or the “Fut of (god) E (goes) ufu
(up)” and the “way up into the universe”. The original people who lived there (today eradicated I
believe) called itself “Alacalufe” (in old-German “u” = “au”), thus the “ins All Gelaufenen” [those
who went into space] or “Aus dem All Gelaufenen” [those who came from space], because their
ancestors went into and came from space.

einedeutscheweise.wordpress.com...

"Yoh E wah" when the knew the Jehovah's Witnesses, that they are actually the "witnesses of the now-growing E Li", the god of the Angles and Saxons, would have to call and not, as they believe, witnesses of Yahweh, an old German " Oh dear. " If we continue on our way to prove that all our holidays neither pagan nor Christian, Jewish, Muslim, yet have still to be done in other ways with a religion, but space travel related. The words of Carnival and Carnival translate the unsuspecting with an alleged Latin "farewell meat". Carnival has but two old German meanings. Originally it was the "Karn (the cart, Karro navalis, the spaceship) E val - the cart of the e falls from the sky came down. As this was an enjoyable event and Carnival / Carnival today is a joyous and exuberant celebration, later the interpretation "Kar ne val" - added "are not in mourning." "Kar" - the mourning. Good Friday was the saddest day of farewell to the ships, like the "ace - Cher-Wednesday" - the day the return of the ashes into space, the aschförmigen spaceship.
The carnival, the better the Austrian Faschang, the barrel-gear, the gear, the flight of the barrel-shaped Raumschiffes.Ebenso Alemannic carnival. The night of the barrel. Now let us take the (seemingly strange, seemingly meaningless) calls for the carnival season: "All af" and "Hel au". Meaning: "All af" - to the (world) All on, up and where in space?

detlefnolde.wordpress.com...

In the latter is proved that the story of the Tower of Babel, the Babylonian confusion of tongues is true. In whatever form it may have happened. become of one language, one culture, one religion are the hundreds of languages, cultures, religions ...

The Old High German language - by Helge stone fields:
-> www.bernd-schubert.de
Erhard Landmann - shock the world (Lecture, 1 of 9 parts):
-> www.youtube.com
Erhard Landmann's shock the world:
-> www.home.arcor.de
The world spoke Old High German:
-> www.home.arcor.de
Old High German Modern High German-dictionary:
-> www.koeblergerhard.de.pdf
Old High German were the Maya? The deciphering of the so-called Mayan hieroglyphics and the underlying language:
-> www.fraktale-zeit.de
Old High German Atlantis
-> www.efodon.de
The language of the Europeans - how it originated and developed
-> www.efodon.de

There is a series of youtube posts of Erhard Landmann, but alas, they are all in German.
Fascinating stuff! Wish there was more of his translations of the Voynich - I really want to know what's up with that pineal gland looking thing and the naked ladies in the green pools...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by altane

Oh. My. GODS!

I an eternally endebted to you for that link...I seriously doubt many (here) will ever realise what a goldmine is to be found by looking into this mans works!

Amazing, Thank You.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Thank you for mentioning this lasarus page !

Without you I would have missed it and it seems to me you are right. The guy his work holds more info anyone could ever dream of, and I've only read about 3 pages yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

First things first! Thank you "altan" for YOUR very first post directing us to www.lasarus.org...

And Oh, it gets better and better with our Erhard Landmann and his ideas on those women...
www.fastwalkers.de...

The Voynich manuscript, which for centuries in the hands of the Jesuits was located and where to 12 pages of the planet are presented, after which our months, received their name is missing just the page with the February to us important information about the planet Fe APPROPRIATE. Since the Jesuits have "good job" done, unfortunately, this page will disappear to leave. Where Fe is now the planet in the galaxy "ot"? By the way, our Odenwald has indicate this. "Evil fairies" (read alien) the "good fairies" had sold as such already mentioned between the 9th and 13 or 14 Century of our era, counterfeitled to the alleged three great monotheistic religions also, which in no way 2000 Years old and no real religions (their holy books are not translated total) are but the domination and oppression perform tasks and have had everything before. It is no coincidence that as the Islamist terror organization Alkaida after the star Alkaid named Bear has a major in, even if they do not even know you. Its backers know it very well. The best-written words in the Voynich manuscript is "haud. The star "Al haud "in the Big Dipper, in the galaxy, ot just lousy times to 44 light years away. Direct outside the front door so to speak. Even the totally wrong translated Quran mentions the Alhaud. Man translated, the name of this star with "the pelvis". In "Latin" texts is "haud, skin "so often that it is the word" "has not explained, and the French language with many European languages ​​are closely related, is the only the word "skin" for the term "high" simply chosen. In Irish mythology is full of the word "dubhshaoileann" which Sentence must be resolved as a but: "Dubhs il ea hao in" ("to star in Ursa Major Dubhe high runs to the galaxy). And who runs up there? The hero "Cuchulain". "Cuchula", "kugul", "Kukul is Old German, "the ball", "in" is "in"). In the spherical space ship so we hurried to the star "Dubh". Please take a look sky map of the Great Bear to one, the one of the Big Dipper Part. Top right, the back part of the alleged car is the star Dubhe, almost perpendicular Below is the star Alhaud or Haud, by astronomers with Theta Ursa Mayor classified. From there, then, between Dubhe and Alhaud come and get the "fairies", the good "Fairies" our ancestors and friends and the bad "fairies", which for centuries the secret World domination in secret societies perpetrator. The gentlemen and ladies of the project "Seti" (the to stultify and cover-up purposes only and was founded), then, should their antennas specifically target there if they want to receive radio signals from alien, even though these Aliens are here for thousands of years. Perhaps one should have a few hundred people that Article to the email address of "Seti" send. It would be interesting to know in what way these people and our conformist media react or whether they respond at all

Please stand up if you know German - there is so much to find, but the links aren't translating for me

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by altane

Warning - Achtung - this thread does strange things to people.

I read the .pdf

While I don't really know anything about the guy, I have to take his word. He definitely seems to have socio/political agenda?

With all the left-right, Hitler, Saxon stuff.

But if he is right....

This VMS is the creepiest thing I have ever come across.

AGAIN.

edit on 1-4-2011 by timewalker because: MAC

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You are all very welcome, I am glad that this author is of interest!

I am a native german speaker, but unfortunately Landmann is very difficult to read for me, it's just complicated stuff. I wish there were more translations out there.

I have looked into the text about the nacked women (www.fastwalkers.de...) since it seems to be somewhat easier, I can try to translate it. My English isn't the best, but if it makes it more understandable for you sheeplemama_awake, and all the others, I will give it a go.
I think I could make it till the next weekend.

I will just pass on two other pdfs, which are in English already, unfortunately they don't deal with the manuscript itself, but maybe it's a good way to know him a little bit better meanwhile.

www.lasarus.org...

www.lasarus.org...
edit on 2-4-2011 by altane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You are not going to believe this.

Google Voynich Manuscript XXX

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Can you rest now?

I hope you can.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Voynich Manuscript
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad3adae9b02d.jpg[/atsimg]
Westminster Abbey Floor
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b212c1e82f8e.jpg[/atsimg]

Is it me or is there some kind of odd resemblance between these two images?
The Centre of the Floor is where all the queens kings etc were crowned and/or married over the past 7-8 centuries Coincidence?

edit on 28-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Some resemblance there.

It was found in a Masonic library in England in 1538.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Either that or they had lost the technology through war and pillaging or the information he received through this great interesting book may have come from an ancient lost Civilization such as the Atlanteans Egyptians and/or Ancient India Rama's

But that is so interesting there is no way of denying that this is definitely what they are observing 100% proof that some ancient civilization had this tech of microscopes and/or telescopes. Or some Alien Race shared this info with them long ago...
edit on 10-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Yes this definitely seems undeniable as well Look at how its hooked up to their heads metaphorically implying what they are observing how can we deny this. This book may be the most important document ever to man-kind.

That is probably why many pages are missing TPTB and/or the Vatican have them probably and perhaps have found out some secret tech or medical information they don't want to disclose to the public; I surmise.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join