It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voynich Manuscript - Diary Of An Alien Or A Madman? 100 Years Older Than First Thought.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry for not being able to hold dialogue with everyone. This is just information overload.

So many great post. I will be studying this one for a long time.

Each part of the book hold it's own be a super thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210[/i

sometimes you just need to look at the spirit of the picture.....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Ok.

The only thing that I see that even resembles an alien or spirit is not any in any of your pictures you have posted.

While I appreciate you efforts, even threw you a couple of stars for taking the time. I just don't see it.

Just my opinion.

Anybody?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

For those who were unable to access the NSA pdf, I have uploaded it to Megaupload so everybody can download it (~30 megabytes): www.megaupload.com...

www.megaupload.com...

Thank you, Tetsuo. This is an invaluable link. Thanks for posting this.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Frater210 because: Meritocracy

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

you can have your stars back as i don't care about stars and flags.. could you enlighten me as to what you think the thread is about? to me it is just a piece in a very large puzzle that concerns intelligent non-human entities that share the planet with us.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Very interesting post you made, the meat puppet. Do we dare crashing different domains with this magnetic subject?

Sir Swami I think your post was not as strange as this one might seem.

I kept thinking of the ENT from Lord Of the Rings, Aleister Crowley's LAM, and the, as some have said, the bio-android gray ET. Perhaps Ancient Androids? Seeming magic to us.

Symbols.

Besides the ENT, how many man trees have you seen depicted. Think McDonalds magic play land. A subtle memory jar of the past? I sure loved that tree. Even more subtle, just the term tree of life. Disney Magic.

Another thing that caught my attention was the name mandragores, Very close to Villa MonDragone meaning House of (My) (The)? Dragon where the manuscript was found.

Here is the Crest Of Mondragone the region in Italy, with a green dragon and a blue base, more green and blue light, pineal gland representation?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9acdd97ea73a.gif[/atsimg]

And the Crest of Pope Gregory XIII, initiator of the Gregorian Calender, and he designated a committee to update the list of forbidden books. He called Villa MonDragone home.

The Catholic church was reformed during this time with Council Of Trent. Everything changed during this time.
Everything!

Keeper of the keys?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74790d057533.jpg[/atsimg]

I was working on another post but I'll plug it in here.

The Milky Way spiral drawing was mirrored, I started thinking the text might be as well, so I took a page with dark text and looked in the mirror. Something pops out at me, lots of numbers. Code?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91b1cb05e727.jpg[/atsimg]

Mirrored:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8d5df735c69.jpg[/atsimg]

It's late I might be seeing things.

edit on 17-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Didn't mean to offend you if I did. I just don't see what you are talking about. All you have done is say look at this, no theory, no little arrows available in photoshop to point to what you are talking about.

If that's as much as you are going to "dumb" it down for us, it's not much help. Sorry. I am open to opinions but just splain yo self.

Well considering I started this thread, I have a pretty good I idea what I think about it.

Your interpretation is a good one. Vague, but good. I have been looking at this giant jigsaw puzzle we call life for quite sometime, and yes I think this might be part of it.

I have said it earlier in the thread, I am leaning towards three possibilities, information scribed from a time that our human minds can't remember and passed down, Astral Projection, or possible help from beyond. Now I say beyond, alien or dimensions, I'm thinking both are a very real possibility and sometimes are mistaken for one another, if they exist, and science is leaning towards both.

The alchemical transmutation and astral projection might just cover all three.

There were supposedly three books. The Book of Nature, the Bible, and one simply titled 'The Book'.
'The Book' was supposed to be a deciphering key to the other two. When approached from this angle, the puzzle pieces are supposed to fit together. I am not familiar with two of these books, maybe some other members with occult knowledge can explain better.

Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

thanks, it does, here is one of your stars back. the composition of the voynich documents are from an unknown source, featuring and unknown language and hidden artwork.

the images i posted, from voynich and from a wall of a building in chaco canyon have a common blueprint which is why i uploaded them. chaco canyon features buildings made of stone, stones that create images that can be developed to reveal those people who created them.

i think the voynich was written by the dwellers of chaco canyon and that is the current focus of my research. i think you might want to turn your alien eyes in this direction too.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

While I had seen the petroglyph's of the canyon before, I was not aware of the deciphering of any hidden images. Have not really looked into Chaco that much.

Maybe share a pic of what you are describing, just tone down the filters a bit please.

Just researching a split second, I found a page talking about the city layout, cardinal points and solstices. All ancient civilizations hold these common traits. They all came from a common source, I think.

Astronomy played an important role in the Chacoan culture. Earlier research showed that the Chacoans marked the solstices, the equinoxes, solar noon and the standstill positions of the moon in thirteen light markings on petroglyphs on Fajada Butte (Sofaer et al. 1979, 1982; Sofaer and Sinclair 1987). Recent studies show that eleven of the major Chacoan buildings are oriented to the sun and moon (Sofaer et al. 1989); and that each of the major buildings also has an internal geometry that corresponds to the relationships of the solar and lunar cycles (Sofaer 1994). In addition, most of the major buildings are organized in a solar-and-lunar pattern that is ordered about Chaco Canyon (Sofaer 1995). Pueblo Bonito, which is located at the approximate center of Chaco Canyon, plays a central role in this pattern.

www.solsticeproject.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hi, Timewalker. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. It's funny; I was just reading on the slashdot newsfeed the other day about how the number of 'friends' a person has on facebook effects their anxiety level. I was laughing at myself thinking how high my anxiety level was getting because I had gotten no feed back to my 'crazy' post. Your reply and contributions made me feel better again. Once I realized that you had managed to get Ents, Crowley's Lam and Gray's into one sentence I knew we were Brothers from another Mother.
You obviously know the lore well enough to jam. I didn't even think to think about the Grays. Even Laura Knight Jadczyk's channeled spin on the whole thing includes the Grays as artificial constructs. If I remember right her version has them as silicon based. Crowley's Lam has always been a little spooky. It is well known that Crowley sought the Homunculus (Die Homunculi). And of course the talking trees. Your mention of the memory jar opened inside of me my memory jar. Those words should always go together. I have always loved the Ents. I can stare at any artist's depiction of them for long langorous moments. Yes, almost as if I remember them somehow...
I am stunned by the addition of the Mondragone crest and the Popes seal (or whatever it is). I don't have to use my imagination very much at this point in the game to see the dragon's wings as looking suspiciously insectoid or leaf-like. If you put them together as halves they might make a whole Mandrake leaf. And the body of the Green Dragon twists a little and turns like the roots of a Mandrake. And sitting on top of the blue thing? You have me convinced until shown otherwise that the pineal gland (in fact probably the whole glandular system) is featured prominently in all of this.
And what is up with the Pope's hat? It is now looking to me like one of the 'Samovar' looking devices (extractors, Athanor?) from the part of the manuscript that I think is some kind of practical appendix.
I see the numbers as well. They leap right out. I am about as sure what to think about the mirrored text as I am about the non-mirrored text, though. Not very.
That is really weird about Pope Gregory, The Manuscript and Mondragone. I can't wait to dig in to that. I am hoping to add more to my post above. I will post it separately but I realized that I kinda have a rough draft of something coming together there so I want to finish it. Thanks again. I look forward to more of your posts.

P.S. This has got to be worse than any old Necronomicon, right? I mean, I actually feel dizzy sometimes when working on this Voynich stuff. : )

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So I have some preliminary thoughts about some of Timewalker's images posted above. Usually when folks are talking about dragons, heraldry and conspiracy theories they will refer to a dragon like this one shown in the Welsh Flag. It is featured in combination with other Heraldic devices in one form or another throughout the British Isles.

So what the heck kind of Dragon is this?

I mean, I have heard of 'A red dragon, rampant, on a field of argent' but ' A yellow dragon rolling-over-and-playing-dead (submissive?) on a crimson field? I don't think so.
Once more it does not strain my imagination any longer to imagine the 'dragon' in the heraldry of Pope Gregory as a piece of dried Mandrake (man-dragon).

I swear, Timewalker. If I am rendered late at night and never seen again I will never forgive you. Or YeahRight. Or Stumch.
I would like to add this link to Adam MacLean's Alchemy Website. If you have never been there it is beyond awesome. The link goes directly to one of his posts about the baths in the Voynich Ms. There are others if you search. There is some interesting analysis of the images here.
www.alchemywebsite.com...
P.S. I just have to add that that first, long image of the dried root is pretty damning don't you think? I know that it is in the nature of this type of inquiry to have serendipitous connections but I could not even make this crap up if I tried.

edit on 17-2-2011 by Frater210 because: P.S.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

This is starting to be a bit much. I'm with you Frater210.

When I first started this thread, it was right about the time that this one took off. There is a thread started about Edgar Mitchell with right now 200 flags. here....www.abovetopsecret.com...........Well in this interview. He talks about the ufo's and such as usual and goes on and on but then he says, about how science is where it is today, Very serious like....'Listen to this closely, (reaffirms his seriousness again), "There was a philosopher in the time of the reformation of the Catholic church, Rene Descarte. He convinced the church to let him continue scientific explorations, under strict rule that all future academia would separate mind, body and soul from any further study." quoted to the best of my memory, its been a few days. (spoiler alert, he talks for 35 of the 45 minute interview before he even mentions any good stuff)

Well Rene has been popping up all over the place during my journeys studying this manuscript . Almost every Wiki Page I have linked through this thread, he is in. Go back and look if you wish.

The timing of these two releases are no mere coincidence, IMHO.

Rene Descartes separated the mind, body and soul from science under the Popes in this thread at Villa Mondragone.

And Edgar Mitchell puts the mind body and soul back into the science. He stated he had an Epiphany moment returning from walking on the moon. I have read that he conducted psychic experiments on the way back.

He has devoted his entire post NASA life putting the Psi. back into science.

Edgar Mitchell - Ions' - Instute of Noetic Sciences

I have known about the Ions institute before this, but again I think the release of the manuscript and his interview are no coincidence.

WTF?

I'll leave, for now, I keep coming back to this creepy thread, with this. Swami, we have thoroughly creeped each other out.

Pope Gregory XIII the dragons tomb.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65e58616c08d.jpg[/atsimg]

Mars - The Dragon They preyed to. Look closely at his helmet , who the dragons are cowering from and the sperm like creature crawling up the (left side of pic) on his cape. coming from the ground none the less.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c608538398dc.jpg[/atsimg]

And from the homunculus Wiki.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d29330ad1c96.gif[/atsimg]

and yeah, some dizziness too....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
oops. forgot one. Notice the dragon overseeing the ceremony of the Gregorian calender with Gregory XIII.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A little more archive on Rene Descartes.

The secretory activity of the pineal gland is only relatively understood. Historically, its location deep in the brain suggested to philosophers that it possessed particular importance. This combination led to its being a "mystery" gland with myth, superstition and occult theories surrounding its perceived function.

René Descartes, who dedicated much time to the study of the pineal gland,[25] called it the "seat of the soul."[26] He believed that it was the point of connection between the intellect and the body.[27] The relevant quotation as to Descartes' reason for believing this is,

My view is that this gland is the principal seat of the soul, and the place in which all our thoughts are formed. The reason I believe this is that I cannot find any part of the brain, except this, which is not double. Since we see only one thing with two eyes, and hear only one voice with two ears, and in short have never more than one thought at a time, it must necessarily be the case that the impressions which enter by the two eyes or by the two ears, and so on, unite with each other in some part of the body before being considered by the soul. Now it is impossible to find any such place in the whole head except this gland; moreover it is situated in the most suitable possible place for this purpose, in the middle of all the concavities; and it is supported and surrounded by the little branches of the carotid arteries which bring the spirits into the brain.[25] (29 January 1640, AT III:19–20, CSMK 143)

pineal gland Wiki

Rosicrucian Ties.

Also the term "Rosicrucian" has often been used generically. An individual might be considered to be "Rosicrucian" because of the nature of his or her ideals--which might happen to coincide with (and thus help perpetuate) the traditional ideals of Rosicrucianism. This is partially what is meant when we refer to the traditional history of Rosicrucianism.

In reference to Descartes, much has been written about his association with the Rosicrucians; however nothing has really been resolved.

On the one hand he denied ever having contacted the Rosicrucians, while on the other hand he is said to have set out on a search for the Order.

The French historian Charles Adam believed that Descartes was a Rosicrucian, but states that it cannot be proven. However, Adam felt that what could be proven practically makes it certain that Descartes was indeed a member. To be more specific, Adam is referring to Descartes' associations with such known Rosicrucians as Cornelius van Hooghelande (whose father published works on alchemy), Jacob Wassenar, Isaac Beekman, and Johann Faulhaber, to name but a few.

Also, contact was made with Jan Baptista van Helmont, the famous Rosicrucian who tried to reconcile the differences between the mystical and naturalist Rosicrucians.

The friendships that Descartes made with various Rosicrucian at an early age were retained throughout his life. This fact alone leads one to believe that Descartes' interest in Rosicrucianism indeed remained alive.

In reference to lost manuscripts, in 1620 Descartes wrote a mathematical treatise dedicated to the Rosicrucians entitled "Polybiicosmopolitani Thesaurus Mathematicus." All that survives today is the title.

Rosicrucian Symbolism

However, there is a deeper interpretation. This deeper interpretation is the exact source of our name and describes the process that the Rosicrucian Movement (not just the individual Rosicrucian) must endure to establish itself as a viable force of Light in the material and esoteric realms.

The name 'Rosicrucian' seen from an initiatic perspective derives from the Latin words: 'ros' and 'crucis' and they are the true source of our name. In that they originate from the Latin also dates our history.

The process of our origins is alchemical in nature -- alchemical in a spiritual sense and not material. It identifies a process of refinement and transcendence to a more evolved state not unlike the individual process of the obscure night and the golden dawn. Ros is Latin for 'dew' and in alchemical terms, 'dew' is the purity of essence refined through transcendent processes of working the power of vitriol in its highest state. Ros is the perfected result of grosser existence.

Crucis describes the attributes necessary for the process of transformation to manifest. 'Crucis' is a Roman instrument of torture made into a sacred symbol by the early founders of Christianity. Christians say that Jesus was tortured and died upon the cross and he sacrificed his life so that the human soul would be saved.

Rosicrucian Archive
edit on 18-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Maybe, this is the diary of a madman, me.

Things in life are much bigger than us. I can't figure it, and I'm getting tired of trying.

One could spend his entire life chasing shadows.

I have obsessed with this stuff long enough.

I am going to do some gardening for a while with my pops.

Namaste for now.

brothers and sisters.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
WOW. Cool really intersting post. First good 'un in a while. CHEERS. Star and flag!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

Originally posted by Frater210
I have read that in the known history of Alchemy and the search for the Stone that there were a lot of folks barking very hard up the wrong tree/s. They were sometimes referred to as 'puffers'. Maybe this came from one of the more industrious and slightly mad 'puffers'.

That's a possibility. I've not yet looked into the Voynich Manuscript enough to say one way or the other; however, if Roger Bacon is the actual author of the Voynich Manuscript (as is speculated in the Wikipedia page that is found linked in the following link that I'm about to post), then the Voynich Manuscript is certainly not the work of a "puffer".

And I'm surprised that apparently no one has in this thread yet mentioned the Roger Bacon possibility. For context about how important Roger Bacon's work is in regard to the development of the Alchemical teachings in the last few hundred years, study the following post:

Manly P. Hall 33º and V.M. Samael Aun Weor on Alchemy and Roger Bacon

Samael Aun Weor wrote that John Dee never found the Philosopher's Stone, but implies that Roger Bacon obviously did find it.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Tamahu because: added thumb up

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In Occult Medicine and Practical Magic, Samael Aun Weor gives many methods for Elemental Magic with various Plants (Rasayana).

It would be interesting to work with the Elemental Magic of the Mandrake, as to see if the Elemental of the Mandrake assists with Jinn Science.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

"In the regenerative vessel or feminine yoni, we must drink the initiatic nectar of the Holy Gods.

"The Sacred Grail is the miraculous chalice of the supreme beverage, the initiatic cup of Sukra [the Hindu God of Venus] and of Manti.

"In the sacred vessel of the enchanting woman is contained the exquisite wine of transcendental spirituality.

"It is best to drink the feminine liquor, which is the liquor of mandrake.

"If you drink, you won't mistake the path.

"Sexual eroticism is indispensable. Certainly, love is the most pure and delicious yearning.

"Let us begin our talk for this afternoon. I request that you all pay the utmost attention..." – Samael Aun Weor

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is so fascinating is the first time i've come accross this finding,im SO BLOWN AWAY!...TO me depics the creation of human beings tru a process unknown,plants,fertility,microorganisms,its a microcosmos in all ways you can imagine,no need for abstracts words.We can see a complet solar system just like we can see a bacteria or virus.....in detail.CONGRATS FOR THIS FINDING.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join