It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally talks about "Mystery Woman" Pole Shift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I would like some information about yourself, who are you exactly? are you willing to make that information public

Something about you seems suspicious
edit on 10-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1
I'm not to family with Alex Jone's live radio stuff is he always this emotive and angry?

Maybe he got so ever whelmed with negative emotion he constructed a bad response?

Could anyone enlighten me to what other things he's covered or dealt with thats made you suspicious of him

A few AJ inconsistencies for you to think about...
Alex Jones was dissed by Alan Watt. I can't find the YT vid of it but AW is responding to someone phoning in to Cutting through the Matrix and basically says (or at least strongly implies) that AJ is disinfo.
Now they seem to be the best of friends.

Alex Jones dissed his good mate David Icke.
vid
Now they are best of friends.

AJ's New years eve 1999 show and subsequent falling out with Bill Cooper...
vid

Bill Cooper was shot dead by cops outside his house.

I used to listen to AJ all the time, but I don't so much and definitely feel less afraid!

IMO he mixes facts with fiction to produce faction or factions... I think he does wake a lot of people up but am aware of his smoke and mirrors behaviour which he either does because he is an agent or because the PTB have spooked him...
edit on 10-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: links

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

We know Alex Jones is a gatekeeper, he only shows people the truth to an extent.
He says that himself, I myself believe hes connected to the cia which is where he gets most of his information and is why he has not been killed/arrested.

He knows alot more than people think, the only reason why he dont come out and say it openly is because many people wont believe it, and will stop listening to him, thats how out there it is, so he sticks to the basic global government ran by group of elites that wants to depopulate/martial law/vaccines/fema/cia drug running/false flag terrorism/kidnapping

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT

I would like some information about yourself, who are you exactly? are you willing to make that information public

Something about you seems suspicious

If I wanted my information public, I would have posted it public, like that maroon did.

Yes, I am sooo suspicious.

I can cut n paste!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

These days I see him as a sheep dog!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Lol I just thought it was weird how I came across you here and that video which mentions you at the same exact time, coincidence probably, anyways sorry if I came off creepy, its not even like that

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT

Lol I just thought it was weird how I came across you here and that video which mentions you at the same exact time, coincidence probably, anyways sorry if I came off creepy, its not even like that

No worries.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Hes really toned it down these last couple of years, when I first heard him he was hardcore, dissing police/military going way off the wall, now he seems pretty commercialized

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
perhaps they gave alex the flu shot. and now he's not sick anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Makes me feel 100x better! whewwwwww

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just laughed again at least 5 times playing this clip back. The woman isn't helping any cause at all by saying stuff like this. Not sure if I got it all right as she was hard to make out, but :

"OK, we gotta stop industry and stop the quibbling between government and economy because that's what it is, it's causing climate change like the nobel physicist group, and that's causing the asteriod, and the pole shift."

What's causing the asteriod and the pole shift again? Each time she said that it just made me laugh. The government and economy are causing an asteriod.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I notice Alex didn't offer to play the original clip. And he said it had not been censored from the show. Yet no one was able to find it. What's up with that?

Here's my gut reaction. I believe the woman actually did call in. And that AJ is letting his audience know that the call CANNOT and WILL NOT be discussed for security reasons... and the issue is not up for debate on his show. Thusly he cannot/will not acknowledge the call. You either caught the call and took it seriously... or you didn't. Luckily (for some of us, anyway) that someone, for whatever reason, decided that they needed to confront AJ and do so publicly. We can debate the issue amongst ourselves less AJ. Now personally I can understand why it is being handled this way... I just hope the rest of you can also understand.
edit on 10/2/11 by 1088no5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by Klassified

Jones is claiming that clip he played on this video that the OP posted, is the clip people are accusing him of censoring. Is he confused, or is he lying? Or is there no clip? I am more inclined to trust the ATS member who said she heard it with her husband and friend, than I am to trust him.

Well, since I don't put much faith in Alex anyway, I would have to go with the seemingly multitude of people who say they heard it. And it was about poleshifts.

So I'm going to make this offer for the third, and last time. If someone will give me the date, and the hour this person was on, and tell me what I'm looking for, I MIGHT be able to come up with it. All I can offer is to try. I have a source that MIGHT have this uncut.

This has just gone so far beyond the realms of sanity, But in keeping with my word, I checked two sources for the show in question. The second source is a guy who normally posts several alternative media shows that he records off the air and labels live. He leaves commercials and all in. Of his recent posts. The live version of the 28th, and several others was missing. Probably nothing sinister, considering I don't look for his stuff like I did years ago, because I don't listen to Alex. So it may be he just isn't posting them like he used to. Anyway, there you have it. Sorry, not much help from me, I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Hoya crimsonninja (she has a name other than that girl!)
I believe you and I also believe and have always believed that Mr.Alex Jones is a dis-informant and a fool but that is just my personal and professional opinion.

Thank you for making this known about the true caller, The dep of homeland security by all means has the power to *make this all go away* by censoring audio/videos on the web.etc so I believe that you and your husbands claim is truthful.

not directed at crimsonninja---
There is one thing I hate about ATS, and that's that people on here seem to attack each other like children bickering about things just because they don't believe it, well I don't believe anything posted by anyone who is insincere so boo hoo...
that is all....dot....>..>>dotdot..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by backdoorbandit
Hahaha LMAO how embarrassed must you crazy pole shift coverup nut nobs be now.You people need help, I mean seriously you people are poorly.
Oh but I forgot Alex is really a secret government agent isn't he.

Lmao people who attack Alex Jones for working for the Jews or being a government operative are ALWAYS mentally ill. It takes true delusion to believe that.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthwilout
This is from crimsonninja on an earlier post: "OK word for word from my husbands memory after the commercial break Alex Jones took calls the first call was about the dollar collapse the second call was from a caller named chad from Washington ( husband thinks bogus name) chad starts off by saying im glad i got through i am calling you from the white house about something that needs to get out to the public ( Alex says : your calling from the white house?) chad: yes and what i have to say is very important myself and another member of this administration received a tip about a possible pole shift occurence around mid march on or following the fifteenth i know leaking this information will inevitably be traced back to me but i plan to get my family and go to a safe location there is already a well thought out cover story for this a person who will be warning you of the same thing i want your listeners to know that story will be false homeland security has this contingency plan in the making 2 hours after myself and another here were informed ( alex listen this is very intriging and we want to hear more from you caller stay on the line we have to go take a quick break . /// ok that is all from my husbands mouth word for word."

This is from the first thread discussing "David's" video, page 79. This is not the caller Alex referred to in the video posted by the OP. I agree with the OP, this doesn't necessarily clear the record, just leaves additonal questions???
Wow now I know why "Dave" was concerned,but what I don't understand(this is not directed at you but in general)is how can they predict a pole shift?unless the prediction comes from something else they can predict,like an asteroid or something else they know will have the pole shift as the outcome...........I'm soooo confused!...I do hope he checks out the threads here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
But that isn't anything like the clip that the Youtube guy and one of our members said they heard. The woman from that clip did not sound like she was trying to disguise her voice and she didn't say any of the things mentioned. It's obviously not the clip.

no # its not the clip. the clip never existed. its been proven that "crazy sweaty dave" made up his story just to get viral hits.
thanks to him, so many people believe him and now the story is so out of whack that its spreading false info to everyone. remember the thread when someone said he got arrested?
i just made a thread about a rant on the truth and how ppl spread false info. please read it and please stop spreading false information and 2012 panic ppl. you're just making things worse.
oh, do u honestly think a comet lined up with the earths pole and the sun will cause a pole shift???? lololololol so many gullable people

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For what its worth, Found this tid bit and im sure most have seen it. Who knows but I believe the member here would have no good reason to make up this story.

dutchsinse 6 hours ago 4 check it out.. EVERYONE! go to google and search "Jobs, Economy, Depopulation, Pole Shift, YOU!" this was the original video title and guess what ! they started posting that video of him calling out Alex Jones on JANUARY 13-15 !!! OMG.. which means david was lying when he said he heard a "woman" who called on the 28th.. cause he posted the videos TWO WEEKS EARLIER and it wasn't "him" that posted all the videos.. it was a hacker bot program crossposting on hundreds of sites! dutchsinse 6 hours ago 7

www.youtube.com...

So DHS makes this cover story-program to hide the real truth and then the story gets out but its a man who spilled the beans and now they are taking down info all over the net to hide that fact. Sounds about right to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
my husband has tried emailing Alex several times no response the caller said only two people in the administration
knew about this leak about a pole shift and that caller said that he was leaving so we need to find out if someone from the obama administration left recently and we need to find out what scientist or organization that would be advising the administration and try to find their website if they have one i know there has to be a way of investigating this with out the audio some way to verify the callers claims me and my husband find it hard to believe
that we are going to have a poleshift on the 15th what got us believing well what got him believing is how genuine
the call sounded and how aj handled the call and all the events play out just like the caller said they would that is
what makes his claims believable if we can put our heads together and investigate this a different way other than Alex and Dave we might be able to get to the bottom of this has there been any signs of anyone in the government
leaving resigning or anything? what could trigger a poleshift? i don't know my head is spinning there has to be a way to figure this out

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think this is a weird marketing campaign.
I know what this is I just don't know why this is.
Why again is AJ even playing this game???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join