It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I love this quuote in the article....

What this enlightened 23 year old fails to mention is that 5000 Iraqis die every month due Saddam's policies.

"I'm here because this war is going to lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi citizens solely because of the United States' greed for oil," said one demonstrator, Rebecca Johnson, 23, of Philadelphia.

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi Dead? I think this girl is getting her figures from Karl.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20030320/ap_on_re_us/anti_war_protests_18

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Another story about unpeaceful protests:

Philadelphia police say about 100 antiwar protesters were arrested Thursday morning for allegedly blocking the entrances to the federal building in downtown Philadelphia. The demonstration shut down traffic for several hours.

www.nbc10.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
here are some more idiots in San Francisco....
S.F. police struggle to clear protesters from streets
www.bayarea.com...

IMO,all these people are just looking for an excuse to cause problems........

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
These protesters are demanding peace but many of their protests aren't even peaceful. I know they have a right to speak and protest, but many of them are breaking the law.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Today, my town was full of these shouting idiots.

Fortunately for them and for me, they didn't ask me my opinion on any of these subjects : Irak, The USA, War against Saddam, GWB Jr and Saddam and the U.N.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with people protesting,but they are getting out of hand.I'am afraid if the keep running wild in the streets,a lot of them are going to beatin to a pulp.I have talked to a couple of people that had to deal with some of these idiots in SF.To say they wanted to strangle them would be an under statement.

new topics

top topics

join