It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese to Invade the West Coast of America - Russia the East coast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
This is simply absurd. Some one has been playing too much call of duty modern warfare. Quite frankly the only way that such an invasion would work if it was every country vs. the US including Mexico and Canada where troops can be a massed safely in these two nations.

Also some of you guys are speaking as if it it would be special forces w/tanks etc. V.S. U.S. citizen militias. The only way said countries would have to develop some super hi tech weaponry like gundams or something or some method to simply teleport troops onto the coasts. They would have to defeat super secret black black project weaponry as well and some how prevent nukes hitting their home countries.

I mean quite honestly what would be the appeal of trying to occupy america? sounds like a whole lot of trouble when all you really have to do is press a button and send a missile and bully the other nation into submission. Not to mention attacks from military bases around the globe. The only way to even initiate this is to have some crazy bad as dictators take over and the US to do something so horiffic to these nations that the leaders would not even be concerned with lining their pockets. They would have to have leaders that are as chemically unbalanced as HITLER who made stupid decisions to expand and fight on multiple fronts. What happened again when they tried to invade russia...

With the current state of technology that the public is aware about... an invasion would be ridiculous. They would have to develop some pretty high tech on the level of star cruisers or ships that can come from above. Wouldn't be surprised if the government has greated a vessel that can fully cloak and float through the atmosphere like so called giant triangle craft. Flying these over mainland china or vise versa would be enough without one bullet being fired.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

No! This invasion has been ongoing for some time. Not only are "free-trade" zones being set up in all fifty states for the benefit of the Chinese, which will be used as weapon depots, but I suspect the same of every Costco store and warehouse in this country. Remember that Costco is OWNED by the People's Liberation Army, and they have already been caught trying to smuggle arms in. I'm not sure about your neighborhood Chinese eatery, but who knows...?

These military forces will come in under UN auspices, and it will be billed to the sheeple as humanitarian assistance, but it will be little different from rolling a drunk if North America is cripped by a mega-quake.

Our enemies are well aware of the problems of a trans-oceanic invasion, and have worked hard for many years to pull it off. I have been told by sources I trust that just such an invasion has been called off more than once, but some time or other, it will not be called off. If the PTB controls both sides, as I suspect, the way will be made clear from our end. Did you really think that our government and military are on our side???

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

Some are just clueless, they already control the Long beach Naval port and have since the 90's they are establishing enclaves of manufacturing in the free trade zones. No only will these be weapons depots they will be making weapons. They won't need trans Atlantic crossing all at once cause they will be shipping all thier young men here to work in thier free trade zones.

What is absurd is the complete lack of reading the whole thread and lack of logic and reason in looking at the evidence already supplied showing the complete plausibility of of a trojan horse scenario being set up using the FTZ's and long beach port etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

No! This invasion has been ongoing for some time. Not only are "free-trade" zones being set up in all fifty states for the benefit of the Chinese, which will be used as weapon depots, but I suspect the same of every Costco store and warehouse in this country. Remember that Costco is OWNED by the People's Liberation Army, and they have already been caught trying to smuggle arms in. I'm not sure about your neighborhood Chinese eatery, but who knows...?

These military forces will come in under UN auspices, and it will be billed to the sheeple as humanitarian assistance, but it will be little different from rolling a drunk if North America is cripped by a mega-quake.

Our enemies are well aware of the problems of a trans-oceanic invasion, and have worked hard for many years to pull it off. I have been told by sources I trust that just such an invasion has been called off more than once, but some time or other, it will not be called off. If the PTB controls both sides, as I suspect, the way will be made clear from our end. Did you really think that our government and military are on our side???

See, now THIS sounds believable. I've heard about these free-trade zones recently and if what you're saying is true and they're stashing weapons there, then that's something to worry about. In all honesty that'd be anybody's only real chance at achieving such an extremely high goal of successfully invading enemy territory; disguised as humanitarian aid or something similar. China/Russia/anybody for that matter would be INSANE to think they could build a bridge from coast to coast to invade like the OP I was directing my first response to.

But really, as much as it makes an interesting story, I just have a hard time believing that anyone is going to invade the West. I find myself thinking about this a lot, maybe because it would be the ULTIMATE movie, but I find it extremely difficult to fathom all out war like our parents once feared during the Cold War days. Most people these days are beginning to wake up and sense that peace is the way to go. I'm not saying that evil is gone because that'd be a stupid thing to say, we're gonna see tragedies in some ways but I think mankind has come a long way and understands the consequences.
edit on 14-2-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: more thoughts

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You guys speaking about FTZ as some kind of trojan horse/weapon depots should realize that these FTZ have been around for ages. There are plenty of threads about them on here. Do you think they really want WW3? Owning 7% of America's debt isn't the end of all worlds tipping point.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Endure

No one will ever invade this country.
There is a gun behind every blade of grass, and they know it.

I agree

I've got two rifles, a shotgun, and 2 handguns... everyone in my family knows how use them - and I'm a liberal (except when it comes to gun rights
)
edit on 14-2-2011 by tlktiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I think he meant the majority of immigrants that built the West Coast railroads..
I say in jest BTW.

I see NO chance of invasion,unless its of the virus kind.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlktiv
reply to post by Endure

No one will ever invade this country.
There is a gun behind every blade of grass, and they know it.

I agree

I've got two rifles, a shotgun, and 2 handguns... everyone in my family knows how use them - and I'm a liberal (except when it comes to gun rights
)
edit on 14-2-2011 by tlktiv because: (no reason given)

That's so ignorant; just because you have guns doesn't mean that your enemy is going to be any more scared of you. Remember Red Dawn when they got the lists of the gun owners and put them in concentration camps? Don't forget that EVERY soldier invading will know how to use their weapons, not every American knows how to use their's properly.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To anyone seriously interested in what might happen if the US and China butted heads, I'd suggest giving these articles a read:

AMERICA'S ACUPUNCTURE POINTS
PART 1: Striking the US where it hurts

and

AMERICA'S ACUPUNCTURE POINTS
PART 2: The assassin's mace

written by:

Victor N Corpus, is a retired brigadier general of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP); former chief of the Intelligence Service, AFP; and holds a master's degree in public administration from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.

It's a very well outlined case for caution that illustrates how China need not invade our homeland to cripple us in every way.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

China nor any country on earth has the logistics to control the entire land mass of the US. The idea that it will be hand to hand all the way is absurd. Not every American knows how to use a gun but millions do, many of whom were trained by the US military and they will train others.

China is not stupid they know they could never win a ground war on American soil for the shear fact they they could not supply their troops in any sustained fight. That is why they will use the trojan horse method and some false flag pandemic or WMD attack or both to try and catch Americans off guard and at thier worst.

They want enclaves in every state with supplies ammo and weapons before they try any thing. And we are handing it to them while the sheeple whine how we need the jobs and it will be good for us.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Dear concernedcitizen519,

That is precisely what is going to make this machiavelan plan of Beijing so effective, since what in the begining will appear as a mere conflict started by China to expand its sphere of influence in the fareast, in the long run will become surprisingly a nice strategy to take America out of its feet.

The Chinese will begin with a huge media campaign claiming that they are only liberating asian minorities that are in Siberia under the rule of the Slavic population, they will show their cause as the one against the imperialism of the white race on Asia, that will give them a lot of sympaty of other Asian comunist countries like North Korea, Cambodia or Yemen, even among not communist ones.

However, Japanese, Mongolian and South korean will be all the time against this expansionist war and requesting respect to the international borders, China will react furiously spreading their troops along the entire far east but only when they reach control over the west side of the Bering strait.

When the war begin over America will be as a consequence of the collision between our economy and theirs, in reaction of a new protectionist policy implemented by the Obama administration to protect our market of the invasion of chinese products.

The chinese goverment then will expropiate the entire American industrial capital located in their territory, all the factories will be taken by force and all the foreigh business men in China send to concentration fields, this will be the payment that is prepared for the evil to the people that during decades were conspiring against the American people social guarantees in plot with the communists, just only to profit incredible high amounts of money.

Only at that time the America public will realize that Chinese have been all the time playing a so hypocritical game of power, that they are really wanting to destroy the Market economy with their so cheap goods only to take later control of the world through monopoly of the production, a superior phase of the ideologic Maoism that look for the destruction of any form of Capitalism, using the weapons of the market ironically to destroy it.

A new era of totalitarisms will be menacing the world, from one side the new strong Comunist block leaded by China in the Far East, from other the fanatic islamism and finally the Bolivarian league of neo marxist countries of South America.

Is there any solution to prevent the occurence of this so terrible world war? can be stopped?

Please read the last post on my own thread about China to know the answer of these questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/17/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join