It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Taliban Not Allied With Al-Qaida

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Out of curiosity, isn't all that supposed to happen at the very end of everything? I believe so. Unless of course you have your own belief of what will go down because everyone seems to have their own version. Lots of division, but what you are referring to is at a later time.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Out of curiosity, isn't all that supposed to happen at the very end of everything?

Yes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Out of curiosity, isn't all that supposed to happen at the very end of everything? I believe so. Unless of course you have your own belief of what will go down because everyone seems to have their own version. Lots of division, but what you are referring to is at a later time.

As usual peer pressure will be a driving factor and not wanting to 'miss out' on the opportunity will play a critical role in the minds of many. In a religion that is based primarily on faith and a desire to want to believe, then you are going to have a challenging atmosphere as often deciding what to believe to many, is simply seeing how many other people believe too.

It all boils down to if the elites are really planning a massive culling of the population, and to a lesser extent if the galactic calendar and nature of the universe and life itself releases cataclysmic forces in a very real physical process that occurs through nature from time to time.

Clearly our present system is broken, with the notions of debt and the amount of debt far outweighing the ability to pay the debt.

You can't have a 14 Trillion National Debt and only 3 Trillion in circulating currency to pay it back.

Eventually people are going to lose all faith this system is an honest one that could possibly serve them, and then at that point the people who are at the top of the pyramid who control all the resources are going to be vulnerable to the whims of the masses.

There is certainly motive and opportunity for the people who presently control the system in this situation and the writing is pretty much on the wall.

Is there a all powerful universal force that will ride into save the righteous and punish the wicked, or is natural evolution along Darwinian lines the order of the day?

Hard to say, but I suspect it's a question that will finally be answered in our lifetimes and answered in relatively short order.

I still believe that where there is a will there is a way, and if people actually decide to address the lies and falsehoods and cruelties and stupidity of this present system, and want to make a real effort to curb over breeding and abusing the earth and nature itself that yes it can all be turned around.

I know if I were God I would be most appreciative if the people did figure it out and work it out on there own, since well it would mean I wasn't an incompetent God that created a bunch of nitwits!

edit on 11/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Imagine yourself appearing at some horseshoe pits. This is no game though because if you don't figure out how to make some ringers you will be tied to a stake and set on fire. There are a bunch of different instructions telling you how to make a ringer and you had better read and initiate the correct one because you know what the consequences are.

You look to your left and you can see someone off in the distance that is in the same predicament as you. His position in contrast to yours has left him with some totally different instructions than yours on how to make a ringer but the consequences are the same for him. You look to your right and realize that there is yet another individual with different instructions facing the same consequence.

You sit down and wonder who in the world thought you wanted to play this to begin with.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This is no game though because if you don't figure out how to make some ringers you will be tied to a stake and set on fire.

what a predicament

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I always did find it funny how somehow the Taliban magically turned into al queda overnight, whenever it became convenient.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join