It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky residents: Have you noticed an unusual amount of black helicopters lately?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I've not noticed anything unusual either (Lexington), and I'm looking at the sky every chance I get. On a different note...so many Kentucky people! Who's gonna organize the ATS meet up?
reply to post by Juston

Exactly!!! I had no idea there were so many of us here! We DO need to have a meet up. That would be awesome!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How about the power outage last night in Stanford county after the light in the sky and massive (explosion) light?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts so my apology if someone already touched on this.

Last year in Ann Arbor, MI we had an entire day of a military Blackhawk helicopter doing low altitude passes. It was black. The only I.D. was a gold insignia on the side.

Turns out, Homeland Security flies black Blackhawk helicopters. What you are probably seeing are those. They've got a ton of them and it's pretty disconcerting since they don't bother telling anyone when they show up. I hate it when they do that especially when they watch me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b640d89f2ed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

We are fortunate to have the best heart hospitals in the country. I am so glad he is doing so so very well. My prayers go out to you and your family for healing grace.

Who would have thunk....there are so many Ky folk here at ATS! Ky is a great state and there are convention services all over. Maybe ATS corporate would consider an international conference, and we'd start the KY chapter with a little meet and greet. Sorry thinking out loud.

Snow moving out of east KY tonight, colder, but weather moving back in tomorrow but to the southern part of the state. Nice sunset but just odd cloud formations and various degrees of density and color....hmmm?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard about that crazy Stanford thing. I wish the local news would have said something about it because of how the power went out and everything. But, that's the MSM for ya, eh?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You know it may be nothing related to the helicopters or anything to worry about in general, but last week I was driving home from my friends house and I saw around 4 to 6 planes flying around my town. I don't know the type(I was driving and didn't think to stop), but they were flying low to the ground.

I live near Hilton Head, SC.
It may be a coincidence... or something is up. I don't know.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CRGriffin

Around 2;00 P.M. today I heard some weird noises and I went outside here in Richmond and I saw two black military helicopters moving SouthWest directly over my apartment.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dudleydoobad32

These were definitely not blackhawks. These were close enough to discern and they were something different!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I havnt read all previous posts so sorry if i am repeating somthing but maybe the helis are transporting ammunition from bluegrass?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I too am from Kentucky, from the Northern KY area near Florence. I have read this site now for over a year but made an account to reply to this thread. If you can get any Video or Photos of the Choppers in question I can give you a more reasonable reply about their origins and who they belong to me ( Former Military). Taking a shot in the dark here but I can definitley see these being DHS chopers, possibly setting up or gearing up for staging for the inevitable New Madrid quake. I have a sneaky suspicion this thing will blow sometime this year, esp since the recent weather anomolies and the mass die offs of animals and the impending approachment of Comet Elenin.

Lets hope im wrong but I tend to think its the truth.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Branith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Branith

I've been wanting to get pics for days now, but I haven't really heard that much lately, but the weather has been pretty rough. There was one clear day, and I went out with my camera, but no choppers!

I've got my video camera charged and ready to go though, and my digital camera ready to grab at a moments notice, so as soon as I hear something again, I'll get some footage and post ASAP!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dudleydoobad32

Completely unmarked? Sounds familiar!!!

Things have been fairly quiet here lately. I'm ready to start snappin pics if they do show up again!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by limbomumbojumbo

We sure are! My uncle gets to come home today.
I'm absolutely amazed at how fast he recovered! He said he knew what was happening and told my aunt to get aspirin, as soon as he was conscious again. She did and the dr said it saved him. Scares me to think just how close he came to not being with us anymore.
But fortunately, he was given a second chance and gets to pick on us for hopefully a whole lot longer, lol!

Oh, and I have to agree about the sunsets and cloud formations! Some of the sunsets have been gorgeous, but unusual. The last one that I really noticed was a couple weeks ago. Was beautiful, but very dense! I may even have a pic.

Here's a pic of the most memorable one from the past few weeks... ironically enough, it was taken by the daughter of the friend I knew that passed away not too long ago... the one that had worked at the army depot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efbc59947949.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2/10/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stimmy

I sure hope not! LOL! That stuff they have over there is scary, ha ha! But you could be right! I'm not sure what they do with it. I know they wanted to incinerate it for a long time, but to my knowledge, they never did. It would be about like them to be carrying it right over our heads!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Genineye, I am so glad he's home already. I have changed my login to SunflowerStar, so I wont be checking limbomumbojumbo anymore.

Plenty of snow here, and the cold it so relentless.

I have to agree with our military friend there, with choppers being DHS Dept Homeland Security. Gearing up for the New Madrid test. Hence the president's input with the Emergency Broadcast System. Some say loss of freedom and privacy, but personally I feel it long overdue to keep us informed and a cohesive nation. Because if the test turns out like others, we are in for a real shaker and mover.

Stay in touch.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They're baaaaack!!! Hadn't seen or heard any choppers since I first reported them, but they were out again today. Black ones again. Wonder what they're up to.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread660155

I drove out to the depot the other day and saw nothing unusual. Since I last posted I have seen and heard an unusual amount of helicopters. They could very well be medical copters but I am unable to see them during the late hours when I hear them most often.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I've been seeing them a lot lately as well. Do they look like this one? My girlfriend took these shots on 6/8/11 at about 8:20 PM. They were flying pretty low (est.150-200yds high). You can see the landing gear and many other features clearly.

edit on 9-6-2011 by citizen633414 because: i meant to say yards not feet

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I live and work outside in Lexington. I've seen recently, several chinooks flying low over my house, which is not close to the airport. Confirmed by ex-marine, blackhawk helicopters flying in circles, almost "sweeping" areas of town. Police helicopters hovering and circling near my house. The chemtrails are ridiculous. Most mornings the sky looks almost like a tic-tac-toe board. Ive worked outside here for 10 years now. The last 6 months it has really ramped up. I know this was posted 4 years ago. I know Ratheon has a facility in Richmond. They repair helicopters and they probably have to test fly them from time to time. That could explain some of it, but the rest well, I dont know. Just wanted to restart the conversation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wushapnin

Sorry, it's been 2 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join