It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky residents: Have you noticed an unusual amount of black helicopters lately?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dudleydoobad32

Ok, I'll be sure to watch the thread then. Maybe they've started doing training exercises out of there? I don't know. I just know that I haven't seen them like this around here before now and since I have an odd fear of helicopters, I would have noticed, HA HA!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hey hillbillies! is everyone in ky. from richmond and berea? got friends and family all over that area. i live in southern indiana now. i had to make an account to reply to this post. i remember reading on infowars last summer that ky. and southern indiana would be seeing more air traffic. i can try to find more, but i just wanted to let you know you're not crazy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lurkin4info

HA HA!!! Good to know I'm not crazy! I'm not sure that those who know me well would agree, lol !

But thank you! Maybe this does explain things! Did they happen to say why there would be more air traffic. Would be crazy if it turned out that we know each other or even friends or family members, in real life.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
interesting. i see black helicopters here in western pa here and there

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hello neighbors, checking in from I 64 E.

Ky has an Army location at Avon, between Lexington and Winchester. We also have Ft. Campbell and Ft. Knox. Ft. Knox has more than just gold reserves, major officer training post there.

Did ya notice how we dodged the heavy snow falls last week? Weather above us and below but mainly mild throughout central bluegrass region?

I see Army caravans on I 64 largely moving east. There is a large National Guard facility in Rowan County just off the interstate.

I have also witness unexplained lights and lights movement in the night skies in this area, Seems a lot of money is being pumped into the infrastructure throughout KY. Thanks for repairing those bridges PTB. Ky will be ocean front property if New Madrid pulls the Big One. But just close enough that initially the population will be shook to its core.

Just my 2 sense there.
edit on 7-2-2011 by limbomumbojumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lurkin4info

I'm from Rockcastle County Kentucky, Brodhead to be exact. Didn't know there was so many of us this close to each other..cool

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I live in Louisville, and havent noticed any more than ususal. The unusual thing is a helicopter did several very very low passes the other morning, which never happens where I live. It was loud and low enough to wake my sister up. I havent noticed any black chopeers lately, but I have seen them ehre before and took pictures at that time.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There was a thread here from someone in Kentucky that said something
fell outta the sky there......maybe that is why the black helicopters are
flying around? I can't find the thread though.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here is the link to something that exploded in the sky.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Well my friend i do not live in kentucky but i will say that I have seen an unusual number of the unmarked blackhawk heli's in my town which some might say isnt that strange considering i live only about 10 miles from Macdill airforce base now I have lived here since 1994 and I would say the only other time I saw these particular types of aircraft was just shortly after 911 but what is strange is the frequency that I see them wich is about once a week they dont try to be very inconspicuous they have a very distinct sound so you know when one is close thats the other thing they fly very low all black no markings what so ever will try to paste pick but im a little new at this site oh yeah looks just like this minus the missle action of course
static.howstuffworks.com/gif/black-hawk-10.jpg

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ragnarokman

well of course it didnt work sorry

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Did ya notice how we dodged the heavy snow falls last week?
reply to post by limbomumbojumbo

Yep, I did notice and found it odd! Snow here tonight, but nothing like what that storm left behind. I'm so used to absolutely NOTHING going on in Kentucky that I don't know what to think. I didn't see or hear any black choppers today, but yesterday (Sunday) was INSANE! I'll be listening though, when I get a chance. I just posted in the other thread about my uncle having a heart attack tonight so I probably wont have as much time to pay attention over the next few days, but I'll still watch when I can.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidCrystalz

All of my siblings live in Brodhead! I'm the only one that doesn't, lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ragnarokman

Here ya go:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/872af512ea85.jpg[/atsimg]

... and yep, that's what I've been seeing around here! Minus the missile of course... let's hope it stays that way, lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I hope you uncle gets better, darlin. Go where you are needed. Catch up when you can, if you need anything hollar. Just glad to find like minded individuals fairly nearby.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
just wanted to chime in and say hey to my fellow kentuckians! i'm in lexington and haven't really noticed any unusual helicopter activity, but then again you are much closer to some of the "interesting" sights than i am

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've not noticed anything unusual either (Lexington), and I'm looking at the sky every chance I get.

On a different note...so many Kentucky people! Who's gonna organize the ATS meet up?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I live in Russellville, KY, and occasionally hear choppers overhead. Often chinooks, but we do live between Fort Knox and Fort Campbell.

Got really spooked one night around a month ago. Heard a large aircraft overhead, which looked like it had a searchlight. In the dark it looked like it could not be a helicopter (my inner-ATS peaking, I guess). It turned out to be a lifeflight helicopter for a nearby wreck. Any such helicopters always land in the area behind my house.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I live in Winchester, really close to the Fayette County line and Avon. (Which, I hate living by)

And, I hear the things flying over my house all the time. I get pretty nervous about it as well. I never used to hear them this much, but that changed around 2008.

Also, when I was driving to Lex the other day and I was going past Bluegrass Parkway there was a black chopper right above my car that was flying very low to the ground. I was almost afraid that it was gonna hit a power line. Scary.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by limbomumbojumbo

Thank you! He's actually doing fine and I'm amazed. It was a bad heart attack, but apparently he knew exactly what was going on and took aspirin immediately and they told him that saved him. The blockage has been removed and he's already talking, looking good, and has eaten a bit. They're going to try to get him to sit up in a chair later today. He says he's ready to come home, lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join