It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

Can you clarify the cautionary warning please? Which Hollywood legend, what FCC call? I don't get your post, but would like to.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Can you clarify the cautionary warning please? Which Hollywood legend, what FCC call? I don't get your post, but would like to.

David was or is being harassed by a few people

He mentions people being investigated by FCC currently

on his youtube page www.youtube.com... it says

avantipensatore (1 day ago)
As of today, Sunday, February 13, 2011, three (3) persons of interest have been identified by the FCC and a team of private investigators pertaining to the complaint filed with the? FCC Internet Crimes Unit by David Beach. A formal complaint directed to Canadian Prosecutors is being drafted concerning a fourth person of interest in Canada. We will keep you posted as long as we are not interfering with the governments investigation.
avantipensatore

avantipensatore (2 days ago)
The? FCC internet crimes unit has begun a investigation based on a formal complaint I filed on Friday, February 11, 2011 concerning internet fraud, identity theft and copyright infringement. If you have uploaded any video created by me the video will be removed and your youtube channel could be cancelled. If the FCC detectives determine that you have indeed falsified information or impersonated me you will be brought up on federal charges and prosecuted. This is not a joke. I urge you to avoid becoming involved in this. David Beach

I caught his last video before it was priviate, he apparently knows lots of hollywood people and he's friend with bruce willis (thats cool)

I'm hoping i'm not the Canadian person of interest, i haven't harassed the guy other than make a video showing links from people googling his old youtube name and questioning if all his old material was viral marketing. The information presented in my video was available to anyone googling his old youtube name (I still have that video but i took it down just because i'm paranoid)

its worrying and I think that's why nobody wants to discuss it because all his old videos are being removed from youtube for copyright infringement and it looks like he has backing of some powerful people and nobody likes getting in trouble

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I'm sorry but you missed out. That video, and any others associated are long gone.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

The audio does not exist. They stooped recording. It was never recorded. Otherwise it's not on the web for that matter. At this point only Lara Croft her self could retrieve it, and I doubt she would care.

edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: (no reason given)
Besides, her dad was a member of the Illuminati, I don't think this is news to her.
edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

That's no reason to lock the thread. Hay if you have a problem with it then feel free to flag it. I'm pretty sure the moderators see what's going on enough to see that this is news on some level.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

I'm glad to see the latest news from Dave, albeit troubling. I never could understand why he evoked such mass negativity, I always find him sincere. God bless Dave and everyone here, have a restful night through the solar waves.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
crazy someone got arrested

AtlasRevolution Youtuber taken into custody by Maryland Authorities. Being questioned by Feds. Will release name when formally arrested.

AtlasRevolution youtube if you google it still has cache page up, it was the guy who faked his identity as Davids family member and started whole he was arrested rumor

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones has a secret message for you;
**BE SURE TO DRNK YOUR OVALTINE!**

This whole thing reeks of an Alex Jones set up. In my opinion, He's just doing this as a gimmick.
I first thought this when i realized that Dave looked a little like Alex. A relative?

Regardless, it still stinks of a set up.

I think you're all being played.
Seriously.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This story isn't even half over! The Feds have apparently arrested the person who fraudulently opened a youtube channel saying he was David's son-in-law then said that David was arrested. David was never arrested. Turns out he was fishing for info on David and managed to obtain his credit reports by piecing together various aspects of David's bio from this website and others. He even managed to obtain a bank account number belonging to David Earl Beach and created a fake check then after being so smart he did something really stupid. He deposited a fake check in a attempt to rip David off. Soo stupid! Last night David uploaded a video saying the guy was in custody somewhere in Maryland. Today the feds told David to stop updating the public on their investigation. His youtube channel is still open but all the videos are now 'private'. It just makes me think there was a woman caller, that what Beach said is true, that he was targeted by thieves and scammers, probably the feds too. When you really think about it the feds can cover up anything, even a caller in to the Alex Jones show. They can remove David's videos from youtube and cancel youtube channels that attempt to re-upload them. The feds have set David up too. Now he is being silenced like Alex Jones. If David's story was true, and I believe it is, the feds have silenced everyone and they are going after anyone involved.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdelauzon

This story isn't even half over! The Feds have apparently arrested the person who fraudulently opened a youtube channel saying he was David's son-in-law then said that David was arrested. David was never arrested. Turns out he was fishing for info on David and managed to obtain his credit reports by piecing together various aspects of David's bio from this website and others. He even managed to obtain a bank account number belonging to David Earl Beach and created a fake check then after being so smart he did something really stupid. He deposited a fake check in a attempt to rip David off. Soo stupid! Last night David uploaded a video saying the guy was in custody somewhere in Maryland. Today the feds told David to stop updating the public on their investigation. His youtube channel is still open but all the videos are now 'private'. It just makes me think there was a woman caller, that what Beach said is true, that he was targeted by thieves and scammers, probably the feds too. When you really think about it the feds can cover up anything, even a caller in to the Alex Jones show. They can remove David's videos from youtube and cancel youtube channels that attempt to re-upload them. The feds have set David up too. Now he is being silenced like Alex Jones. If David's story was true, and I believe it is, the feds have silenced everyone and they are going after anyone involved.

that Jan 28th caller story is still unfounded, nobody has provided the audio and its almost better to not discuss it as it goes down a road of more speculation which lead to all these side show stories

David closed down his first youtube account, he even said that in one of his videos.

I dont think he's being silenced by Alex Jones or Youtube, thats more speculation.

I love conspiracies and alternative media, some of the imaginative ideas coming out of here rival some of the best sci-fi movies but sometimes people dont know how to shift back to reality

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Yeah Ive noticed alot of those. That is why you must read this website with a sandbox or other such stuff just to make sure that you don't get any, unwanted visitors

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The Feds have shut the lid on this. They covered up the woman caller from the Alex Jones radio show on Friday, January 28, 2011. They silenced Alex Jones from talking specifically about it but nudged him to do a "Pole Shift" show. They got Jones to admit 'on air' that he edits out callers who bring up Pole Shifts. When Beach discovered the youtube of the Friday, January 28th show had been edited he uploaded his own video repeating the woman callers claims and within 3-hours his youtube video was removed by either youtube or the Feds. But the video was copied and went viral anyways. Beach insisted on answers from Alex Jones in his "A Message to Alex Jones" youtube video (his 2nd video). Jones listener ratings soared as everyone waited for him to comment but he didn't. Then Beach was investigated by truthers and Alex Jones fans. We learned he owns or owned a media company and that his Hollywood resume dates back to 1985 when he started working for Edward Stephenson, Production Designer of "The Golden Girls" and several other television shows. Beach then partnered with his brother, a general contractor who built movie sets, and Stephen Bishop producing music videos, documentaries and TV commercials (mostly uncredited work) until Beach retired in 2002 at age 42. Beach was close friends with actress Bea Arthur through his friendship with her son Daniel. Beach attended Arthur's memorial. Beach has deep connections at Warner Bros. and Lionsgate Films. He met Bruce Willis on the pilot of the successful 1980's television series "Moonlighting" (also starring Cybil Shepard) and they have remained best friends ever since. Beach was close friends with Melissa Rooker, personal assistant to actor Clint Eastwood during the 1990's. It is rumored by Rooker that while Beach no longer works that he and Eastwood are close friends and that Eastwood was a guest at Beach's Costa Rica home in late 2010. It is believed that it was Eastwood who called the Feds after Beach learned his credit reports were being printed by a youtube user in Maryland. It is rumored that Eastwood hired and paid for a private investigation agency that uncovered a great deal of information that was handed over to the Feds in a matter of three (3) days. Meanwhile the Feds are removing every video and closing youtube channels concerning Beach and the Alex Jones mystery caller. The heat is on my friends. There can be no doubt of a cover up. Those of you who refuse to believe the Feds cannot cover up a caller probably still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy too. I just have one question....could HAARP cause the New Madrid Fault to blow so big that it could cause a Pole Shift? Could HAARP be causing the earthquakes, volcanos, melting poles and odd storms? The biggest objective of the Illuminati is depopulation, how could the government know a Pole Shift would occur "around March 15" unless it is planning some event?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Other than youtube blogging by David and his allegations,,,can you actually Prove and offer proof to what you just spent 5 minutes pounding out...Can you give us some proof the feds have covered up anything...or is this your Gut talking.....go ahead and start the sentence that starts with 'well I can't actually prove......But Heard right from.....'and end it with 'but he sounded so convincing on the Video'....If David is the guy he says he is,he has made a fine living in marketing and entertainment.....does that ring and kind of bells in your head? words that come to my mind are Fraud and Showmanship.I mean this guy deserves an Oscar for his performances
edit on 19-2-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

I did not hear the caller from the Alex Jones radio show. But, I didn't have to witness the Kennedy Assassination to know that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the assassin. I have been following this since Mr. Beach uploaded his original video on Saturday, January 29, 2011 and he did have comments on his original "epazuti" youtube channel from other youtubers who said they also heard the caller. I lived and worked in West Hollywood for many years and have friends working in the entertainment business. I watched his videos play out while everyone was attacking and investigating him. I watched Mr. Beach's body language and behavior. I investigated him and spoke with people who worked for him and with him. He is a millionaire with a impeccable reputation. I couldn't locate one person who could say a negative thing about him. A former personal assistant of actor Clint Eastwood described Beach as hardworking, honest and straight-forward. He doesn't think of himself as a "public person" and doesn't desire attention or fame. He doesn't need the money and only works when asked by close friends out of loyalty, not necessity. He uploaded three youtube videos describing how concerned and unhappy he is about the U.S. Government. He travels a lot and noticed other countries no longer accepted the U.S. Dollar and how the dollar was frozen and the stock market artificially inflated. He talks about the earth changes, possible pole shift and HAARP as far back as June 2010. But why in the world would someone of his stature make up a story like this? He was obviously scared by the woman caller and news the dollar will crash within 60 days. I have tried to contact Mr. Beach but he has not responded. His statements, behavior and the federal governments activities make it clear that there is a cover up and that Beach merely tried to do the right thing and was attacked for it. Now we will have to wait and see what happens. I just hope that people have stored food and water. I believe he told the truth. No one can stand a good guy, there must be something crooked about him. Perhaps not.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

jezzoos,,,you got it bad.You believe someone else shot kennedy, you watched David whateverhislastnameis last vid and you are his best friend and can vouch for Clint and all that cause you lived in a So.Cal slum area. I take it all back it is you that should get an Oscar. Crap while we are at it we will get Clint and sweaty Davey to present the award...yeah thats it. I will call a friend who has a friend who knows a guy thats in tight with Clints mangers cusins sisters brother. Yeah, thats it. tell me do you wear ear phones and music. perhaps a foil hat. tell me? what does this word say. -ar_eUana_liEN_

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thought so it'd be too obvious

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
All of you, use your brains. IF a cataclysm level event were to take place by the fifteenth, then all you have to do is look for the rats jumping ship, so to speak. And when i speak of rats i speak of politicians. And when i speak of politicians i speak of the REALLY big ones. Just look and see how many of the ultra rich and famous, or those in power ( IE : The president or his cronies. ), make public appearances in the time leading up to that date. If they suddenly vanish with NO appearances ANYWHERE, then you know something is going to happen. Otherwise this is just doomsday propaganda.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mari4199

Good one! Rats jumping the ship! (Politicians etc) Thats precisely right.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh god why don't you people get real there was NO phone call from a woman and there is nothing going to happen on the 15 TH MARCH 20011. My god its getting like godlike productions on here thats why i left Godlike because of all the crap being said about pole shifts and the like. It all rubbish because of idiots making things up on hundreds of topics.
I believe in freedom of speech but this pole shift crap is getting to be a nuisance and i am sure most people will agree. I suppose you got FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS LONG AS YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, Yes you know who you are ???????????????????????????????.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join