It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Yoga online course.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.gnosis-usa.com...

[Edited on 15-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
nice website I will post my comments later, after reading it.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Please do...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You beings on Earth who are deep in slumber�
Stop sleeping!
Wake up!
What are you waiting for?

- The Zohar

Oh; and the first Four parts are availible right now.

Part Five should be posted soon, as far as I know...

Peace to All!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here's a audio lecture on Astral Projection as well:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This lecture may help too:

neoxenos.com...

Every place has to be observed in a careful form, even a known place, the living room, the bedroom; everyday observe the bedroom as something new, to learn to see it in a different form. Wherever we arrive, the first thing that one has to say to oneself is: "Well, why am I here? What do I have to do in this place?" It is indispensable if one wants to awake the consciousness.

It comes to my memory a very interesting experience. Many years ago I went to a house, I walked through a beautiful garden, I crossed the threshold of the living room and finally I entered in a bureau in where there was a lawyers' office. In the bureau there was a lovely lady. I was speaking with her when suddenly I saw over the desk two very beautiful glass butterflies. What astonished me most was that those two butterflies were alive, they moved their wings (and they were made of glass!) and small heads and antennas. They were made of glass and however they were breading like any other butterfly. They were of glass of multiple colors!

Then I said to myself: "How come these butterflies of glass can do all of this, can be alive? Obviously, this kind of phenomena can only happen in the Astral world because in the physical world that is completely impossible."

I looked around and I said to myself: "What am I doing in this lawyers' office?" Observing other objects I could see in the right side corner a candelabrum of seven arms and in the left side another candelabrum, also of seven arms. That lady was speaking with me very politely. I decided to ask her to let me go out for a moment (I pretended I needed to go to the washroom). Of course, she politely let me went out. Once outside, I said to myself: "I will do an experiment," so I jumped with the intension of floating in the atmosphere, something that certainly happened. Then I said to myself: "I am in Astral body."

I returned to that office and took seat. The lady was waiting for me so I said her: "Madam, I want you to know that in this moment we are in Astral body; remember Madam, that you lied down to sleep some hours ago and your body in this moment is sleeping on the bed." I was waiting an intelligent answer from that lady but what I saw in her eyes were the eyes of a sleepwalker. Obviously, her consciousness was completely asleep and she did not understand anything is said. Well, realizing that she was profoundly sleeping, what could I do? I said good-bye and left. I went to California floating in my Astral body because I needed to do some investigations there. In my way to California I saw a man that had died long ago who was carrying a heavy weight on his back; it was clear that he had been a carrier of heavy weights in some market. That unfortunate man had disembodied long ago but he believed that was still alive. I went close to him and I said: "My friend, what is happening? Why do you carry that heavy weight on your back?" The answer was: "I am working, I am working." "But, what are you saying my friend? Do not you realize that you are dead and that heavy weight that you carry on your back it is just a mere mental form created by yourself?" He did not understand; he looked at me with eyes of sleepwalker, he did not understand anything of what I was saying. I floated around him and over his head in order to see if in this form he might understood but everything was useless, he did not understand, was asleep; the unfortunate had never done anything during his life in order to awake the consciousness and he was asleep, his consciousness was asleep.

I continued my travel in direction to California; I needed to investigate some schools, etc. Afterwards, I peacefully returned to my physical body.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join