It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Fires employee caught in nefarious behaviour in undercover video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood Fires employee caught in nefarious behaviour in undercover video

dailycaller.com

Planned Parenthood has fired a New Jersey staffer who appeared in an undercover video coaching two people on how to get reproductive health services for their underage sex workers.

Read more: dailycaller.com...( visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
edit on 2-2-2011 by projectvxn because: projectvxn because: MOD EDIT: Fixed broken code

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The pimp and hooker used the same line as was used in the ACORN stings. They went undercover as a pimp and prostitute and said they were importing underage foreigners to be put into the sex trade and wanted help. What gets me is how sick this world has come. Below is a link to the video. The lady even agrees to getting slid some money on the down low in order to "streamline" the process for the pimp.

dailycaller.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-2-2011 by projectvxn because: fixed broken link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
On the one hand, oh, god, that's horrible and disgusting.

On the other hand, the employee was probably just doing her best to keep those children as safe as possible given the circumstances. If she had simply turned them away, the children would have been even less safe -- is it impossible that her intent was to also seek out some way to shut down the ring?

Oh, god, I just saw the part about asking to be slid some money on the down-low. I take back everything I said
edit on 2-2-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let me try this again, trying to at least link to the actual video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Its kinda obvious you didnt even bother to read the link nor did you watch the video as you referred to the manager as a he when the magager is clearly a she. Go back and actually watch the video. The lady definately didnt seem to have any qualms about doing what she did nor did it seem to me that she was going to bust the ring since she refered them to another abortion clinic if the minors were 14 or under since that abortion clinics' rules were a little less stringent.

Regardless about how anybody feels about abortion, this is pretty damn sick.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
On the one hand, oh, god, that's horrible and disgusting.

On the other hand, the employee was probably just doing her best to keep those children as safe as possible given the circumstances. If she had simply turned them away, the children would have been even less safe -- is it impossible that her intent was to also seek out some way to shut down the ring?

Oh, god, I just saw the part about asking to be slid some money on the down-low. I take back everything I said
edit on 2-2-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

Yeah, figured that would get ya lol. Watch the vid, it really is that bad.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

The employee deserved to be fired. No question. If they wanted to seek to press charges, I would even agree with that.

But................the group responsible for this sting is an anti-abortion group intent on bringing the organization down.

If you judge the whole organization based on what this employee has done, consider the recent story on the FBI and what their employees have been up to. And many of them NOT fired for. Rotten employees happen. A good organization takes swift and decisive action against them when they uncover bad behavior.

Im all for getting rid of bad employees. I dont agree with the agenda of destroying planned parenthood.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They are all murderers, and deserve the Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler Award.
Edit to add, capitol punishment is murder a well.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
this lady's sick in the head!
poor babies.. sad to not be wanted 8(

I LOVE MY MOM!!!!

trip on this video, iv seen it before on this site.. blew me away..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

You know whats worse than being an unwanted aborted fetus?

Being an unwanted baby who was born and whose parents abuse and neglect it. Who gets taken away and put in foster care, where foster parents dont care about it, because they just want a check, and then give it back to the parents, who abuse it some more. And then when it is in school, the kids who have good parents call it names because it wears dirty clothes and acts funny, or whatever.

Pro-lifers dont do a whole lot to make sure the kids that are already born are treated good, raised with love, and have a chance at life. They would rather worry about unborn babies than the ones who are already here and being abused.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

gotcha, kill um to save um.. great..
growing up sucked for me.. two meth heads for parents.. no food.. disgusting house.. cps..foster situations.. all that stuff man.. it sucked, but, guess what, im glad to be alive.. i at least got a chance to overcome the adversity.. i have three boys of my own now, their awesome kids!
edit on 2-2-2011 by 2012DragonSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I know one bad apple doesnt really spoil the bunch but I persoannly think that there should be more investigations into programs that are given our tax dollars to perform services to the community and end up not following the law whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good. They fired the idiot who didn't represent their ideas, values, or core principles, well-intentioned or not. Things are progressing as they should. Nice to see yet another horrible thing that happens thousands of times daily across all thousands of organizations all over the world dealt with in a rational and proper way. Next non-drama we need to try to make a drama out of?

edit on 2/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join