It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: US and China in military standoff over space missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Didn't all counrties, at the UN, agree to not weaponize space????

Space weapons could be useful for targeting extra-terrestrial targets such inbound hostile ufos or potential asteroid killers. The problem as I see it is that we are using satellites and space weapons for earthly attacks and communication purposes.

Of course self defense is always necessary but I wonder how much thought has been given for ET attacks? Could those space weapons be converted and how many are capable of such missions? If the history channel documentaries are true probably zero planning....

But then I heard various conspiracy theorists suggest SDI was a cover all along and the russia vs america conflict was made up. Who knows what is true? I just hope we don't kill each other before colonizing the solar system and beyond; carl sagan warned about nuclear holocaust before he died and the middle east is currently not looking so good!.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is indeed quiet a shock and deeply disconcerting news. What other wars are there going on behind American's backs? Thank GOD for Wiki Leaks and for five brave people who decided to take a stand for transparency four years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Self defense indeed is necessary, but there is a fine line between self defense and attacking at the slightest suggestion of foul play. I think there has been some unfair combat on both sides. As for the conspiracy...who will ever know?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

The next frontier in warfare could be space. After all, as I explain in my blog, warfare started on land, then spread to water, finally reaching into the skies. I think that China and the US both recognize the need to dominate space.

politikalmatters.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join