It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Survive the New World Order? That Is The Question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Will You Indeed...

So we know now there is a select group of people that are running things throughout the world. Knowledge is Power and time is running out. But for whom? For us or for them? One thing is for certain they know what we know because they are the ones in charge of our fundementally fed education....that is before the internet changed things up a bit. Media, Films, TV and Music are leaving their imprint upon our generation......I don't claim to have all the answsers but know that they have a grip on science that would blow your mind, and they are not going to be sharing it anytime soon. Their Powers and their Influence over the World is beyond us all. So should we just give up? NEVER!

I have been in search of truth my whole life. I found few articals (Books, Magazines, Internet etc.) that make a lot of sense and countless others that don't. I think we can all feel something stirring in the world and strong sense of urgency towards knowlege. That is why many of us come to sites such as this. Its good that we have these questions and important that we continue to seek out answers that make the most sense. Here are just some of mine.

1) What do the Illuminati know that we don't?

2) Are Demons real or misunderstood ancient wisdom that perhaps we don't quite understand yet?

3) How was Hitler so intelligent, so much so that The US and RUssian intelligent agencies fought over the captive generals and scientist giving them the jobs that power our nations today?

4) Is Mysticism an ancient art that can answer some of those questions?

5) Should we believe in God or is Religion just a way to keep people under control?

I am a believer of Science, and believe there is a Fact behind every Truth. Thanks to ATS and countless other avenues we have outlets to explore some of these. However there is a lot of a Off the wall topics and views that often times get way more attention then deserved here. Don't take my word for it or anyone elses for that matter. Be skeptical and do your own research.

I have a lot of hope for mankinds future myself and believe there is strength in numbers. However with latest news and recent current events as of late there seems to be a type of feverish chaos spreading throughout the world. The term Divide and Conquer comes to mind. We should not condemn our neighbors for their views and/or beliefs. We are all human and we all want the same things out of life. That alone should unite us.

Within the confines of Science everything is connected. EVERYTHING...from the smallest plant/animal to the largest.

A single drop of water like that in my Avatar can become anything within the confines of its enviroment and/or direction.....What will you become?

Here is just one article that I read recently that I felt made a lot of sense. Its kind of long but well worth the time and effort:

peeringintodarkness.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i believe you are correct. there is an urgency, i think a lot of people are starting to understand that things cannot continue the way they are. that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way we do things and the way we act and things we are told. whilst some can identify what it is, others can only sense it, they cannot quite put there finger on it, and it leads to people coming to places like this to try and understand or get answers to things that are on their minds.

some refer to it as people 'waking up', but i am unsure what it is, i am not certain if people are waking up to the ill's in the world or if they just sense they need to understand why they feel that something is wrong.

there are lots of threads that propose solving the problems in the world, some support the N.W.O. plan as proposed in the theory, wiping out most of humanity and starting again. some support other ways and methods of trying to change things for the better, like a resource based economy etc.

i see a kind of battle of different mindsets, they all know something has to change but they are not in agreement on how or what method to use. but does it really matter? because the way things are structured the only opinions that really matter is how our supposed world leaders think things should be changed and how.
will they really listen to anybody else or pick an option that is best for humanity, rather than best for their own personal needs and agenda's?

as for your questions i think that they are unimportant, what is important is where we all go from here. i see everything else as tools. tools to be used to control and have power over humanity or tools to free and have a positive influence on humanity. some of these tools can be used either way. so it is only important where we go from here. it is the choice of how to use those tool that is important.

people can sense something is wrong, and as a result something bad will happen. it is only a question of how we choose to use the tools availble to us to effect the change for the better or worse, to save humanity from destroying itself.

will we live free in a utopia, or will we live like slaves to ensure that people are not free to make the same mistakes as last time?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The answer may lie in the past.

If you look at the historical rise of power over existing governments/societies/civilizations you will see a funny trend.

The ones who are punished are the ones who fought the change but the most part they survive and are assimilated into the new order.

The ones who do not survive are usually the ones who facilitated the change by betraying their own people. Their inside rise to power is usually climaxed by being killed or exiled. This is very prevalent in history.

So at present we can see the political leadership that seems to want to turn over our existing republic (in the case of the US) to a "NWO" that will rule all. The instrumental parties that are pushing for this change all believe that upon a successful takeover by the NWO they will be a part of the new "ruling class." This couldn't be further from the truth. If you look at history, these are the ones who are lined against the wall and shot because the new regime knows that they cannot be trusted.

Patriots are punished and subjugated. Traitors are shot.

History doesn't lie.
edit on 31-1-2011 by badgerprints because: spellin

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I really appreciate all your comments on what I wrote but did any of you go to the link and read that information? It does give a lot of History that actually does make a lot of sense

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by badgerprints

I really appreciate all your comments on what I wrote but did any of you go to the link and read that information? It does give a lot of History that actually does make a lot of sense

i cannot get it to load the page

it just say's loading... but does not load the page.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Will I survive? This is why Jesus Christ told those who follow him to turn the other cheek. That we might endure unto the end. We are not condemned if we are unable to follow his every foot step. Either way I'm confident of the ultimate outcome.

Ummm.....no fricken way.

SnF for the opportunity to say that.
edit on 31-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

In your search for the “truth” you may want to explore transcripts within the “LL Research Library.” Many devotees of this library feel that it offers a genuine perspective of “reality.”

Take it or leave it, that’s your choice.

But I’d like to recommend you at least give it a chance.

If the illuminati could control of this information, they would surely classify it as top-secret and seize it. This is the kind of knowledge which for millennia, has been sequestered.

LL Research Library : www.llresearch.org...

edit on 31-1-2011 by seasoul because: Peace on Earth

new topics

top topics

join