It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New members with one agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We have one member running around asking everyone to help him find information on webbot that predicts something about a toxic space cloud. and hurry up and star and flag his doom thread and come join him on facebook , dude for starters are you trying to tell ATS members what to do ..are you serious.. you have no idea who the members on this web site are. And I'm guessing allot of them are not the following kind.

We another pretending to be a rabbi who knows secret Vatican stuff. What’s with wanting all the attention, what weren’t you hugged as a child...or were hugged too much?

Then we have all this mess and corruption and missing VX nerve agent and missing DoD members who are Anonymous , and yet another new member joins in the conversation with links leading here and everywhere , when by following the links and pasting everything together, looks like they are trying to make us believe that members of DoD who are also going by the name anonymous have stolen things from Dugway and then to top it off the husband of the poor woman that was shot is an astronaut who just happened to be scheduled to go to ISS . who is now not going so he can stay with his wife.

So to the new members who recently joined and who make us believe they are a part of some nut job government agency. Who leave links that I believe will show them who is trying to access that page and where from, do you think we are that stupid if you hide your ip or cell phone location that its hidden for good... I don’t think so, if you think the technology that is given to the public is awesome , then think about what kind of technology is kept hidden from them.

I say if you have something to say , just bloody well say it. All this cough cough they are watching us crap then get a clue this is ATS, you think we don’t know this already.

You have a dazed half naked man dead. then there is the wife of either someone who wouldn’t cooperate or he was someone who needed to be moved away from the scene. So to me this all boils down to DoD crazy’s who are mad at TPTB

There is so much more to add to this but seriously I can’t be bothered anymore... This probably doesn’t make sense but I don’t care, isn’t that what’s rant is for. And besides this is my first ever rant and I'm kind of new at getting things of my chest in this way.

wow it actually works...i feel way good about having a rant.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes Yes Yes say what you want if your wrong youll be informed ATS is great for that , the government should be afraid of its people not the other way round. If you have something to say then say it loud and clear. If every one says things with no fear they cant track us all so let loose across the whole web and get every one to do the same.
FREEDOM

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You are so very correct. I just came from the "Temple Mount UFO" post and it seemed the debunkers were falling over each other to throw water on the fire. There were at least five cgi "experts" that threw out a lot of different programs they were proficient in, and many just, well who or what knows, they were up to (shakes head).
It seems to me so much has happened to the site since the three years I've been a member and mostly it hasn't been good. What happened to intelligent debate? What has happened to civility? What has happened to respect?

I feel better now, also.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

There are definitely a lot of people on the internet who want so desperately to be something that they will say anything. Perhaps it is these people that are driving you to rant?

While I'm not naive enough to think certain agencies aren't keeping an eye on what happens here I am equally sure they don't need dis-info agents and special tracking sites to find us if they want.

That said, I love a good rant, a good rant is nearly incomprehensible and full of emotion and passion. Good job!

S&F

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i'd guess a few of these ats pests are one and the same, but then again theres plenty of fruitcakes waiting to find ats. theyre mostly obvious and admin is good at dealing with them, so just think of it as intertainment.

i just said intertainment : T

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Best tip... From my own experience, if a new member has wild claims, simply ask them for proof.

There's been a few trolls in the last few days, but it's been dealt with quite well, one of whom, I suspect is the same person on two or maybe three accounts (who shall remain nameless) . Claiming to be an alien (A Plejaren in fact), a visitor to the vatican at least twice a year (who has access to knowledge of a Vatican star gate), a keeper of great knowledge (via youtube) and he knows for a fact that the pope is a reptile 'because... just look at him!' and other such stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
and he knows for a fact that the pope is a reptile 'because... just look at him!' and other such stuff.

Sorry but I just cannot stop laughing at the irony of this....mr-lizard....

you aren't really a lizard...........are you???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Heh, I remembered seeing the Vatican guy, he had some fanboy berating Mr Lizard too, saying how lizards are stupid and the like.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well this mr-lizard certainly isn't stupid by any means. I rather enjoy his posts, just what he said, really made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny too.

I laugh when people take avatars or nicknames literally!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ATS has room for creative writing, it just needs to be labeled as such.
The staff are here to help sort out the differences.
The membership can help by alerting us to questionable posts

It really takes a group effort by everyone here to keep things running.

If there's an issue, please talk to staff and not the person you feel is being difficult.
That's why have bio hazard suits

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

How you can tell the difference though between creative writing and someone that truly believes what they say is beyond me.

I certainly don't envy you though but better you than me..

I do however enjoy making up my own mind as to the validity of some threads, and get a few laughs as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by mr-lizard
and he knows for a fact that the pope is a reptile 'because... just look at him!' and other such stuff.

Sorry but I just cannot stop laughing at the irony of this....mr-lizard....

you aren't really a lizard...........are you???

But... Just look at my picture!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Heh, I remembered seeing the Vatican guy, he had some fanboy berating Mr Lizard too, saying how lizards are stupid and the like.

Haha Won't be the first time or the last, i tell you. I've had it all from being accused of being an unthinking reptile, cold-blooded and all sorts of things.

I just find it amusing, more than anything else

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You can always tell by the smell what end someone's story came out of.

I had always assumed the mods here just had some really good hip waders; but now I know they get full on Bio-Hazard suits! I'm a little envious.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well after a day of contemplating my silly little dummy spit.

I would like to apologise , and I am terribly sorry for not being more patient. I will try to be more tolerant of all members here on ATS from now on.

Whateva

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think it's fair enough actually.

If you ask me, the recent crap over Jared Loughner has made me realise ATS should distance themselves from such nut jobs.

We shouldn't pander to these "people", I say people because the proper word that doesn't breach the T & C's alludes me right now, and people is in brackets because a good percentage actually believe they aren't....

Anyway, I'm all for being polite but a line needs to be drawn in regards to these "people", they need a good slap of reality and ATS doesn't need a 3rd mass murderer...

Just my 2c!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad, did i miss something, who was the first?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ats isn't what it was.

Now all the regulars are turning into facebook people. Soon i will be alone on this board, debating with myself, knowing the truth will be in my posts, and the people will all be obsessed with facebook garbage, and those types.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You won't get rid of me that easy Andy!

Even though I do have a Facebook account I must say it's pretty crap and yeah it is sad that a lot of the old faces have gone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join