It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Could you explain what makes you think the audio of the video is incorrect?

I have had no problem with the audio and video matching on You Tube. But I have had issues with a copy I lifted and converted to MPG and with other You Tube versions of the same vid.

Mismatched audio and video do not a hoax make. In fact, if I wanted to hoax something, the last thing I would do is to create a video that was imperfect so that everyone would hammer it.

Of course, UFO pics and videos get hammered if they are too good too so... you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Videos are never going to amount to solid proof of anything anyway. They are good eye candy... they make you think but nothing more.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by airliebird58

Funny.. I have a sony ericcson and it has zoom only in the video feature, not in photo mode! Who knows what the heck they were using eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The video part is done well. The light remains at the same point as the camera moves.
up until the thing is about to take off, the sound wave starts to come in right before the light takes off.
The flash is a bit directional towards the camera it is also not centered on the object
They put effort into that. However it takes more skill to link the reaction audio with cgi video.
I will put the mp4 vid through a better editor later.
We do know that there is another video being taken by the guy in front. Would love to see his.

Also silence before and after is also a sign of future video editing. More people know how to edit video than audio.
and then it is hard to do both and match it up.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The reason why I think we're getting the impression that the flash is coming from the cluster of lights at the bottom left of the "craft" is because some kind of illumination filter was used to make the flash.

It's simply picking up on the brightest objects in the field (that being that cluster of lights) and amplifying them.

This would happen no matter where the centre of the flare was positioned, so long as the cluster of lights falls within it's area of affectation.
edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its one of ours, I used to see them quite often, but its been several years since I saw one. I had to shake my head after watching it thinking the DoD has gone crazy if they have given these to Israel. Most probably, if it is Israeli, they stole the technology from us.
Or if it was one of ours, a pilot is in a heap o' trouble!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Videos are never going to amount to solid proof of anything anyway. They are good eye candy... they make you think but nothing more.

Well if you are filming a UFO and other people are around, just record their impressions. With a sighting as fantastic as this one, I see no reaction from the guy who is in front of the camera at all. In this case you have a witness other than the camera man... at least film his reaction or get an opinion

But these are always cut short... maybe because most youtubers have a 30 sec attention span

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
Its one of ours, I used to see them quite often,but its been several years since I saw one

Really? Did you see its license plate?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 29/1/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Another clue is the friend/actor in front of the video.
He is there to give you the impression more than one person is witnessing the event.

The reason why there is a flash, well a pretend flash as they are filming
is to Que the person in front to move his camera in an upward direction.
it flashes then the guy in back taking the video says Woh!
that Woh! the que for the guy in front to move his camera in an upward direction.
so they can CGI it later
crafty I say! LOL

Its a set up. I'm done with this one,
for everyone else enjoy it.

edit on 29-1-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: more info

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why doesnt this ever happen to someone who is actually prepared for such an event

I for one have a Sony Handycam with 60x optical zoom and 200x digital zoom always charged and on hand.
Recently set up a 3.0 megapixel webcam with night vision just outside my window for continuous filming of the day/night sky, but yet to get ANY footage at all....
(this could be because im in newzealand.....:lol

Are these HOAXERS people who believe there to be 'extraterrestrials' but have not sucsessfully caught one on film and create thier own contact experience
?? OR are they NON-believers fully aware of what the 'HYPE' will cause within the community of believers:
?

If it turns out to be a hoax, I will be very dissapointed.
This is THE one subject im waiting for actual 150% hardcore evidence of and its slowly driving me crazy, so &@#$ you to all you HOAXERS!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok, heres my take on this. Someone took a picture of this thing and it took off...Why would someone have a camera out at 1 am, I don't know and don't care, but this is why I think that the flash was the reason it went zipping away. I don't know if its real or not but thats my take. Now read the rest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
-Now about this video right here, at 1:04:33, there was a bright flash of light, (Which was a weapon being fired at it) and then that UFO took off unbelievably fast. I think the same thing happened here, and that it just wasn't a weapon, it was a camera.-

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well if you are filming a UFO and other people are around, just record their impressions. With a sighting as fantastic as this one, I see no reaction from the guy who is in front of the camera at all. In this case you have a witness other than the camera man... at least film his reaction or get an opinion

After the Bureau of ATS came by and ripped down my original post with this vid, I wasn't really all that bothered just because of the headache you get whenever posting a video or pic of this kind.

I have been browsing some web boards looking for some first hand accounts of the event and to date, I have found none. Not a single person (that I have seen) has come out and said... 'Hey, did you see that UFO down by Temple Mount last night?'

So... I dunno.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

No, but I know where the base is they used to fly from.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
hm nice video...

but did anyone noticed that the foreground (tree on the right) moves very weird?

cant say exactly what ..but ufo itself looks real..but everything else seems out of the place :S

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
Its one of ours, I used to see them quite often, but its been several years since I saw one. I had to shake my head after watching it thinking the DoD has gone crazy if they have given these to Israel.

I don't think we gave them to Israel... if we did that would be stupid. The fact that there was a report that they shot down a UFO seems to indicate we didn't

Care to tell me where they were based? Not that filed near Ur by any chance?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy...are the aliens circumcised too?

edit on 29-1-2011 by noobsauce13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

After the Bureau of ATS came by and ripped down my original post with this vid, I wasn't really all that bothered just because of the headache you get whenever posting a video or pic of this kind.

Yup I hear ya... I just wish these guys would add real live audio instead of music
Would go a long way to credibility if we heard reactions at the time it was happening. Those are very hard to fake.

As to ATS well it IS a Three letter agency after all.
I just wish that instead of just axing duplicate threads there was a way to merge them. Gets annoying making posts only to have it all dumped because someone beat the OP to the punch and your post with the one you were answering falls off the table

Be nice if they could just merge them
edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Google key words in my identifier. I apologize for being obtuse, but I was asked "politely" to quit mentioning the base in blogs. Its pretty large, and used by multi-agencies. Some of the things we have are quite remarkable.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Would a rocket or missile launch that fast into the sky? whould anything man made? it seems crazy fast!

LOL at the comments in the YT post. ATS bashing big time hahaha

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The guy filming it said he thought it was illegal for aircraft to hover over the temple..he didnt think it was a ufo..he thought it was an aircraft of some sort..he didnt react until it shot up in the air..then he was doubting it was just aircraft..and if it was cgi, I would think the red lights at the end would be more perfect..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join