It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist book found in Southern Arizona is downplayed by DHS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Lol you now have to be a medical professional to be interested in things? I have said waaaaaay worse things online than that, if saying things online gets people put on lists, I am probably on quite a few already :p They can shove their lists up their, probably shouldn't say it lol, but you get the idea. If being interested and reading about things sets off yellow flags, then I guess we might as well burn the libraries down and turn off the internets.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

You know. Normal people wear them as ski masks. But these were all black. I had to ask myself why would a group of people come in with the illegals that did not want their identities known by their fellow travelers? I came up with they were not Mexicans, but you will probably reach an entirely different conclusion.

Yes it is that blatant Komrade.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0ba140868c6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Nothing really that dangerous about a book like this, there is probably more than on in America.

On a side note, it’s interesting that ATS often criticises the media for censorship and advocates freedom of speech and freedom of the press, yet some would still advocate the banning or removal of this book as it is a “threat”. Seems rather hypocritical to me, you’re all for freedoms, just so long as people do and say as you think they should and anything that deviates from the social norm should be suppressed.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I checked Amazon for "terrorist Masks" and nothing came up. Perhaps I should have typed "ski masks" and I would have gotten results. Terrorist Masks? Really? What the hell is a terrorist mask? Do they have prayer beads and c4 in them?

This is the type of stuff that drives the already divided nation, farther apart. We have people calling others Nazis while the same ppl are wanting to ban books. There is no such thing as a terrorist mask or a terrorist book. A terrorist is a person who uses fear to achieve a religious or political goal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join