It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam to address first strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I was hoping we got Saddam with that first strike, but they just announced on CNN he is going on TV to address the first strike.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've seemed to miss that, do you know what time he is suppose to speak, PA? Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Heh! Triangulate on his broadcast and...TOMAHAWKS AWAY!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They said soon, I haven't heard anything since. I should have waited to post this til it was confirmed. Sorry if they misinformed me, I'll delete this if I dont hear something soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just heard on Fox in 5 to 10 minutes!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
He has so many doubles there is no telling who we may have hit.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I listened to *some* of what he had to say...Same ol' BS propaganda that there's no way we can win.

IMO, even if Sodamn Insane finds a way to escape (not that our boys ain't trying their darndest to insure he doesn't), there's no way he's going to win this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
that didn't look like Saddam to me. Nothing was said to indicate it wasn't taped either.

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by Bob88]

arc

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
we were discussing Saddam's body doubles earlier on in the office. One of my colleagues had heard that although you can use surgery to change someone's face so that they look like Saddam, you cannot change the level of a person's ear in relation to the face.

So what we need are lots of good quality pictures of the real Saddam so we can compare his ears with any alleged Saddams.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"In 1424 of the Hijra (Muslim) calendar, the reckless criminal little Bush and his accomplices committed his crime, with which he had threatened Iraq (news - web sites) and humanity.

"He carried out his criminal act � with those who cooperated with him � and has added with his accomplices to the series of shameless crimes against Iraq and humanity a beginning of additional crimes.

"Oh Iraqis and brave men in our nation. For your sake, the sake of our glorious nation, the sake of the banners of jihad and its (national) religion, precious values, family and children.

"I don't want to repeat what should be and what must be done to defend the dear nation and everything that is sacred but I will say:

"Each one of us in the family of the faithful, patient, oppressed Iraq by its evil enemies must remember and not forget that these days will add to earning you the glory you deserve before God.

"May the infidels, the enemies of God and humanity be shamed.

"You will be victorious, Oh Iraqis, and with you the sons of your nation. By God's will you will be victorious and your enemies will be ashamed and dishonored, God willing.

"Oh brave men, opposers of evil in the world. You have noticed how the reckless Bush made light of your positions and opinions against the war and your honest call for peace and committed his terrible crime today.

"I pledge to you, in the name of the Iraqi leadership and the Iraqi people that Iraq will carry out jihad with the heroic army in the Iraq of civilization, history and belief; we will fight the invaders and drive them, God willing, to...lose their patience and lose their way ... .

"They _who have carried on with their crimes and evil acts � will suffer the defeat that every jealous faithful and lover of humanity...wishes for them.

"Iraq will be victorious, and with Iraq, our nation and humanity will be victorious and the evil will be hit to the extent that it will no longer be able to carry out crimes and will be hit by what the American-Zionist criminal alliance committed against nations and peoples, mainly our glorious Arab nation.

"Allahu Akbarm Allahu Akbar (God is great). Long live Iraq and Palestine. Long live our glorious nation and the lovers of peace, security and the right of people to live freely on the basis of justice. Long live jihad. long live Palestine."

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sure you could... There is a risk of some or all hearing loss, but somehow, I doubt that would be a concern for Saddam, or the double when his family is likely threatened, etc. (or whatever other incentive is used).

Already, some senior officials are doubting that this is the "real" Saddam, and it does certainly look like this Saddam has some slight differences than that of the previous tv address. If it really is Saddam, then we must have gotten someone pretty important, as he didn't look as confident as before....

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would be money that that was a double and not Saddam himself, It just didnt seem like him, and his voice sounded off to me.

top topics

join