It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You know, You keep speaking about the The Law of One...do you know what that is, and who wrote it?

Liber AL vel Legis
Would that be what you are talking about? Or is it the RE/RA material?

Hello friend, yes, I am aware of what the Law of One is, and who wrote it, ostensibly. I am also, at the same time, speaking of about the Ra Material, because they are one in the same. The Law of One is contained within the Ra material. I don't see any correlation between that text and the Crowley link you posted. Is there one? Can you perhaps elaborate?

Lately I've found The Law of One to be a great boon to my spiritual well-being, Ra explains things with a level of linguistic clarity and aptitude that I find epiphanic. I am, however, always ready to learn new things, even if they challenge my current beliefs. In this way, one may grow. I am one.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

The Quran is just a support but the TRUE AND SOLE Guide is God, He's the one who will make you understand the Quran correctly, He's the one who will you make identify God's sign in the everyday life.

But what is GOD? That is the question. To some it a supreme being up in the sky, some strive to become God, others beleive its some sort of force, state of perfection.

You're quoting Muhammad, I prefer to quote Allah/God who is Muhammad's Master. Allah orders us to seek the Truth through the world but Allah has forbidden us to explore the hidden knowledge, the secrets of the soul. We can act positively on our soul only by submitting to God and obeying Him. If you want to act on your soul like the New Agers do, you'll only receive more perdition.

I did quote Muhammed because this hadith came out his mouth, not Allah. Where does it say you are forbidden to seek for hidden knowledge, is Allah hiding something? You can also act negative but obey Allah. Allah is the master, so we are automatically slaves, and slaves are never free. Also, I am not a 'new age' believer.

There is a difference between searching illustrations of the Quran in the everyday life and between the one who will search another guidance than the Quran. The Quran is engine of the believer, it's the perfect synthesis of all things, it's the words of God.

The difference being you know more than a r=narrow rievr

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

This one is genuinely interested in your perspective, which is why i even posted in the first place.

The lack of response tends to give greater and greater credence to the "troll" hypothesis.
Its easy to just tell people they are going to hell and judging them, but takes greater courage to actually answer true questions about ones beliefs. And it takes even greater courage and faith to help others, regardless of their beliefs, instead of judging them and speaking to them in a derisive manner. The education i have had on religions all tends to point to the idea and belief that judgment comes not from man, but from God, and no other but God. What do your beliefs state?

Chocise, you say "ignore button.." Where might this be? I have searched for it, but have not had much success
Was just going to send a U2U but figured others would find the information helpful as well!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

This one is genuinely interested in your perspective, which is why i even posted in the first place.

The lack of response tends to give greater and greater credence to the "troll" hypothesis.
Its easy to just tell people they are going to hell and judging them, but takes greater courage to actually answer true questions about ones beliefs. And it takes even greater courage and faith to help others, regardless of their beliefs, instead of judging them and speaking to them in a derisive manner. The education i have had on religions all tends to point to the idea and belief that judgment comes not from man, but from God, and no other but God. What do your beliefs state?

Chocise, you say "ignore button.." Where might this be? I have searched for it, but have not had much success
Was just going to send a U2U but figured others would find the information helpful as well!

I have no response to give, I am the author of this thread, I've proposed my search, and each one take from it what he wants, I am not begging anyone. I've said what I have to say, accept it or reject it, there is no debate, it's not the purpose, I have transmitted a message in the video of my thread, I've detailed it with a description, that's all what is about.

I've warned you, now you're totaly free to make your own choice. So please do not try to convince me about anything, do not expect I run after anyone, you should thank me for sharing this useful information, even if you're disagree on it, contrary to you, I produce a work of research, I am not a troll like...some of you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

I am beginning to wonder if you really are what you claim to be. I mean, people have been known to fake religious websites with the intent of making religious people look bad. Maybe they fake religious people too. And the more I think about it, the more I realize that you have not said anything particularly insightful. Just the same ol' thing again and again. As if all you have is a script, as if you are not religious, as if you are here as an anti-religion activist deliberately trying to make us all despise religion with your scripted over-the-top intolerance and ignorance.

Or maybe you are an Islamic extremist? They come across the same way sometimes.

No I think he is just someone who's been reading the Quran recently. It is a very ingenious book the way it divides people while implanting a sense of tortured pride. Those 3 books are not the be all end all. God does not reside in the words of a book.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

i actually have not heard what you have to say, which is why i asked specific questions.

It was not for debate, but discussion. i wanted to have a discussion with you. Perhaps you are not familiar with such things? Not many are..

I have zero intent of convincing you of anything whatsoever, and every intent to try to learn how you see the world and God. i wanted to learn about you. Like so many though, you are more interested in fear, hate, and division. How sad and completely unremarkable

Dont worry, this one will not waste any more of either of our limited time

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This thread makes me smile...for so many energies are here..and I fully believe one day we will all face eachother outside of our body complexes...and I long for that moment with such different beliefs face eachother and all must look into the divine eye together.

We shall all, one day see. I wont stand against anyone, but only beside each and every one. Even those that shame my ways or thoughts...I stand beside you, I forgive you, and I accept you for who you are and why you believe what you believe.

Love to all of you, today on Earth...and far beyond its bounds
LV

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i cant believe that we are all going to be pesesed in 2012 i did'ent even know THE DEVLE had that kind of power

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The buzz on Raj Patel's identification as Maitreya continue one year later in the New Yorker and the Sunday Times:

Raj Patel exposed as a shapeshifter:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The buzz on Raj Patel's identification as Maitreya continue one year later in the New Yorker and the Sunday Times:

Those videos you posted, what a load of nonsense, and btw this guy is supposed to be lord maitreya;
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There will be no saviours coming to earth, do not look outside for salvation, only you can save yourself and I am still waiting for a reply on my previous post.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

reply to post by dominicus

No need to argue, you're a New Ager, an occultist, God's knowledge is not hidden, it's in plain sight for the one who can understand it....The Hidden Knowledge has been transmited by God as A TEMPTATION, those who adopt this knowledge only get more perdition, the devils have appropriated to themselves this knowledge whose goal is only to make the people do more evil stuff, sorcery, and which brings them only more perdition.

Your speech is the perfect illustration of your perdition.

No need to answer, don't waste your time and mine

I smell trolls in yon area.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join