It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Need to Vibrate at a Higher Frequency." A meaningless statement?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Well , you see, I did not do all those things you said in your first post on this topic, BUT :
he might be VERY RIGHT about this "ggod things " thoughts !
I mean , since I quited my piece of ... job , in wich I was surrounded by bad humans with A LOT of negative thoughts , I began to feel better , be A LOT MORE HAPPY , I mean It really feels different with this new attitude towards life!
And I must mention how well I sleep , how real my dreams feel , and a lot more besides the "little details" !
I tend to think about this is all about :
Being a good human , HAPPY , with a positive thinking in every moment no matter how much negative thoughts the rest around you have and expresse!
I don't whant to mention about Jesus and all the things he did in his life , but somewhere in his life you will find the same POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS EVERYTHING AROUND HIM! (accept maybe when he kicked out the money changers from the temple
; MAN THAT JUST HAD TO BE A SCENE TO RECORD IN HIGH DEFINITION , SOMETHING LIKE MATRIX !
).
Something similar with what Jesus had done in his life (40 days in desert , A LOT OF QUIET AND MEDITATION "SPACE" !!! ), is Vipassana Meditation !
Maybe you tried it , I can't know!
www.dhamma.org...
As to the frequency ... it's hard to tell!
From my knowledge frequency is measured in hertz !
WHERE does the normal frequency stops and where does this higher frequency starts?!
And by the way : how do you measure a humans frequency?!
One thing someone could do is to wear some quartz crystals , after charging it (just wash it in pleanty of water , leave it in the sun for a few hours and it's charged! ) .
I have something like this around my neck 24/7 !
He should have "entered" in some details regarding this higher frequency !
All that anyone can do is to BE HAPPY , LOVE EVERYONE , THINK POSITIVE AND MEDITATE A LOT!
Not to forget the quartz crystals!
They amplify all of the above!
All in all , nice topic!

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join