It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and Intelligence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Love and Intelligence

The Metaphor of the Garden of Eden:
There was a time when all we knew was love and light. It was heaven. There were no problems nor was there even a such thing as a problem. It was absolute harmony. Harmony because love and light were all that existed in this place. All conceivable forms were made of love/light. All was one. All was love/light. Our brains, if we had one, were only able to perceive love and light. If there was a manifestation of any kind of form, it would be instantly recognized as part of love/light for the love/light was all there is. The way that things could take form and still be love/light can also be seen in the same way that when you create a mental image of some kind of form, you aren’t creating the form, it is still just a thought. This was how it was with the “brain” in the metaphorical Garden of Eden that was able to create a form, but the form would still be love/light. That is to say, if there was even a such thing as “form” in “The Garden of Eden” (I like to think there was. It makes heaven seem more fun to me.)
Then one day, out of the shadows came a metaphorical snake with one thing on its mind: manipulation. Now this is where it gets speculative (the above paragraph was factual). The story goes that a snake came along and manipulated Adam and Eve into eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge.
Now logic tells you that there is no such thing as a literal “tree of knowledge”, and that a snake is not the kind of animal that could really manipulate someone into doing anything. So, to satisfy logic, I’m going to switch the word “snake” with negative extra-terrestrial, and now point out that the manipulation was not so much as verbal persuasion as it was genetic manipulation. Now assuming that an extra-terrestrial had access to this metaphorical “Garden of Eden” would imply that this “Garden of Eden” as it was called was probably just a regular place in this Universe in which its inhabitants were designed to be able to only perceive love/light. Maybe not a planet as we know it, but for this explanation to work out, it must be assumed that this “Garden of Eden” existed on one realm or another in this Universe accessible by negative extra-terrestrials. So these extra-terrestrials whose mission was genetic manipulation, came to this place where the inhabitants new only of love and light, and through genetic manipulation introduced the concept of “knowledge”. Knowledge, to a being that knew only love/light and manifestations of love/light and the oneness of it all, means that now there is a such thing as things other than love/light. Thus, duality was born.
Its not that duality was born, it’s just that now it was made real, by genetic manipulation, to the beings who only knew oneness with love/light. So, for them, now there is many-ness. The purpose of knowledge implies that there are things to be learned. Where before, there was nothing but love and light and that was all there was and therefore, there was nothing to be else that existed that could be anything to be “learned”. Now there are “other things”. There was, at the point of the GENETIC manipulation, concepts introduced into the human conscious perceptive awareness that were other than the one concept of love and light.
Now you have love AND intelligence. We have two sides of our brain. One side deals with logical analyzing of intelligence concepts. The other side is our intuitive and loving side that works with that is focused on energies.
It’s not so much that there is good and evil in this world. Its more like we were genetically manipulated to make us think that there are other things than love and light. We were launched into a state of illusion. Love and light remain to this day, to someone who can perceive it, to still be all there is. We were genetically manipulated into the deception that there is more. The reason for this is because those negative extra-terrestrials wanted to control us. If we walked the earth oblivious to our true nature, and the true nature of all that is, we could be easily controlled. We are controlled and used as pawns by beings whose agendas exceed our understanding. Now, at this time, we struggle, half the time, we don’t even know why we are struggling. Yet the struggle continues. We still want knowledge which is fine because it is part of the Universe’s plan. To say it isn’t part of the Universe’s plan would be like saying the extraterrestrials who made us this way aren’t from the Universe. That is not so. The negative extraterrestrials are also subject to their own illusions. All is one in this Universe in love and light. We, due to the constructs of the human brain as it is today as it has been subjected to the manipulation of the manipulated, just can’t see reality for what it truly is. There is nothing greater than love, and broken free from the illusion, it can be seen that there is nothing other than love. But intelligence continues to make us wonder, and therefore, doubt.

edit on 25-1-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think it would be cool if ATS changed every word where someone used "alien" with the word "bettywhite." (just for a month or so)

For example: a recent pointless thread was titled, "what if your friend is an alien"? So instead it would be, "what if your friend is a bettywhite"?

Maybe a bad example, however, it would get funny if someone said they were abducted by some grey bettywhites....ha I just lol'd

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daleomaleo

to your mostly irrelevant comment. I laughed at thinking about someone saying they where abducted by Gray Betty Whites.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I liked your first part, that was amazing, wonderful, perfect.

And while perhaps, just maybe, the ancient astronauts were there, coming and going, sharing wisdom and knowledge as "the snake", or,

perhaps the snake could be thought of as the inevitable rise of kundalini energy, precipitating the self consciousness born of the duality of the judgement of good and evil, of should and shouldn't, which while Godlike in appearance (luciferian angel), judging of good and evil, could not at the same time be God the creator and the uncreated Absolute, and thus the fall from grace. The problem being, one of judgement and differentiation or the drawing of hard distinctions, driven by a rebellious and willful spirit of self determination, a breaking away and separation from the source (love and light), now driven by an impulse of self preservation, and the storing of treasure and wealth and power, creating the urge to domination and submission, of the first murder (Cain and Able) motivated by selfishess, etc, etc. unto the very predicament we now find ourselves and the world in. Can it be undone, can we re-access the Garden, is there a way? Not by our own corrupt human impulses and resources no, there isn't. Tragically, or perhaps by the divine providence of a perfect will that is holy, just and true, and all good, we cannot engineer our own salvation, made as we are, by eternal design and cosmic evolution to walk hand in hand, so to speak, with God, even God as our TRUE SELF or our TRUE NATURE, yet made to co-habitate if you will, with God as the spirit of love and light and truth and beauty, who, made all creation and the universe, by that spirit, and the desire to share, being already self realized. And that's where I would depart from my "New Age" friends, in so far as the God of Everything Always, is already fully informed in Eternity, already aware, already creating for the sake of creating and given freely for the sake of giving out of love.

Thus when we rejoin our dualistic, bicameral brainmind, perhaps, just maybe, we might at some point re-access our non-localized quantum holographic mind, and experience communion again with God as intended in the first place, before we made the fatal error, of even beginning to presume, from a subjective POV that we could even begin to draw such distinctions and make such judgements, and so, the world divided into duality from the POV of man, resulting in our past separation.

This separation was of course immediately understood by God, right at the outset, and a provision was made, which has already been fulfilled, and therefore the Garden - for those with the understanding of God's graciousness and all-inclusive loving desire for a re-union, and of the sheer magnitude of the utterly ingenious and almost unfathonably loving eternal mystery of His Great Work or Magnum Opus - is then reopened, the tree of life and the water of life, available once again, for consumption, because the human being, when lacking in spiritual food, begins to starve at all levels, from the spiritual to the physical, to a fallen body and a fallen creation, or a LOT of falling. But we need not fall any more, and somehow figure out how to LOOK at the world and our place in it, with God, in a whole new light, and in accordance with a whole new context and framework or paradigm. We therefore need a shift, not an alien invasion!

Jesus was asked - "Master, tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like?"
"let me see, how shall I describe it - the kingdom of heaven is like a great net, with everyone working together enthusiastically for the catch of all ages!" (paraphrased) "It's like a storekeeper who brings forth from his storehouse of treasure, both something old, and something new!"

imho.

edit on 25-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Great story....(though I believe I already read it somewhere before.)

Then one day, out of the shadows came a metaphorical snake with one thing on its mind: manipulation.

In my humble opinion this metaphorical snake is better known as our self preceived identity aka the ego. The birds in my garden are still living in the same paradise as it was when we knew it as paradise, only love and light........

We changed the game by becoming aware and it seems only logical that our ego would blame it on some external force for screwing it up.

It's still early in this part of the world. Believe me, after a few cups of coffee I usually make a lot more sense...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Then you must stop drinking coffee, or at least refrain when posting at ATS, but if you do, you will surely die! JK!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by daleomaleo

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't read the rest of the string bc I lost it . I literally fell out of my chair laughing and spit coffee on my keyboard! As far as the dark betty whites go it is a beautiful way to look at it. ALL LAUGHING ASIDE The conceptual idea of oneness and the corruption of pure beings(adam and eve) is a rather hypothetical one that gives a "matrix" type of feel. So my real point is were we plugged in while we were one with love and light or was it after we had our eyes opened by betty white

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Potentially offensive post regarding "betty white" and the fall from grace of all mankind, removed. May God have mercy.

edit on 25-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Now I must say, I mostly enjoyed your interpretation of the biblical myth of Adam and Eve. It seems you put alot of time and thought into it and I appreciate that because it helps me understand your perspective.

What bothered me, though, was how you stated so pointedly that the first paragraph was factual. When in fact, you there is absolutely no proof of that. IMO, our ancestors (the earliest form of bipeds) naturally evolved to that level over millions of years (of course I have no concrete proof of my statement either). Now I can agree with you that life would have been much simpler back then without the complexities that knowledge gaining has gotten us and to a primitive mind it could be conceived as "peaceful" (Of Love/Light) In my understanding of the bible, GOD created man/woman by what sounds to me like"genetic manipulation" not some negative-ET's.

Imagine this, please, you are a small child and you and your parents have given you wonderful toys and are taking care of your every need... life is pretty simple, right? When the time comes for you to grow up you need to learn on your own and gain "knowledge" which evidently shows you that reality/life is harsh. So, being the child who no longer has his protected life anymore I am sure you would be a bit afraid and unsure... maybe like gaining this "knowledge" is what has separated you from everything this "love/light"?

Its hard to believe that another sentient being would travel all this way JUST to mess with an entire world full of easily controlled/confused creatures.

IMO, the ET-race (or races) that mixed their DNA into ours and boosted our evolutionary pace and gave us this "knowledge" had only pure intentions in mind... It is the fault of mankind for becoming so materialistically obsessed (since all our "toys" where taken away) and incredibly self-blaming (after all, jesus christ, supposedly died because we are all sinners) I also blame organized religion for destroying most of the records of what "really" happened back then (In this "Eden") Since the bible is an obvious re-creation of what some ancient people believed was their creation, I will go to its root - The Sumerian (Babylonian) culture. In their creation story (incidentally, it actually involves genetic manipulation of our DNA by "those who from the heavens came down") they seem to depict their creation as a means to help the ET's mine minerals. By no means does it seem that this "knowledge/creation" was something that had a negative impact on humanity. But when the ET's left, lo' and behold, man loses its mind. And why not? We are no longer under the care of our creators, with all the luxuries and technologies it came with and we are left to take care of ourselves and re-create these technologies... Life would truly suck after that and I will admit that I would feel pretty separated from that love/light feeling.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Firstly, nice post.

Originally posted by smithjustinb
So, to satisfy logic, I’m going to switch the word “snake” with negative extra-terrestrial,

But whats a negative doing in the garden? Assuming the garden is pre-fall, as you say yourself it was prior to duality.....how could the negative get there without depolarizing and thus loosing their malevolent intentions along with the polarity?

Do you think its possible to be in the garden, even if just a visitor, and still be polarized?

It would make sense, for negatives to tempt us down here that is, because they are loosing so many of us as we naturally ascend on up home, so maybe something (like the snake?) is triggering more to fall as more ascend. Their motivation to bring us down here may be food, slaves, whatever.

The animation is not to suggest that we loop around (unless we is the creator), but that as more return to the creator, perhaps more leave. The universe would be lonely if you were the last to return. And the snake I think plays a crucial role in the whole system.
edit on 25-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Now assuming that an extra-terrestrial had access to this metaphorical “Garden of Eden” would imply that this “Garden of Eden” as it was called was probably just a regular place in this Universe in which its inhabitants were designed to be able to only perceive love/light. Maybe not a planet as we know it, but for this explanation to work out, it must be assumed that this “Garden of Eden” existed on one realm or another in this Universe accessible by negative extra-terrestrials. So these extra-terrestrials whose mission was genetic manipulation, came to this place where the inhabitants new only of love and light, and through genetic manipulation introduced the concept of “knowledge”. Knowledge, to a being that knew only love/light and manifestations of love/light and the oneness of it all, means that now there is a such thing as things other than love/light. Thus, duality was born

Ahh I see.... But how could this garden be just a regular place if beings there knew only love/light?

Surely that must be pre-fall no?

I think the key with the adam and eve story is that they ate from the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" not the tree of knowledge, so its describing the fall to duality. Light is knowledge, they were of light and thus already had knowledge, but not knowledge of duality, they knew unity which is truth. Then, they fell into the illusion or the lie(not truth) that is duality. So the knowledge they gained by eating the fruit was knowledge of an illusion, and as an illusion doesn't actually exist, what type of knowledge is that?

They were fed a lie.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Maybe the ETs didnt force us into genetic manipulation, but instead convinced us into agreeing to accept the experience of duality by offering to alter us through genetic manipulation. Maybe we accepted this willingly (by being decieved first) ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think even the "negative" E.T.s are also love/light, but like us, are unable to see it that way. Therefore, duality is just an illusion of the mind. I think the only thing that is real in this Universe is love/light. Intelligence, imo, was created for love/light to know itself more deeply. This was done by creating a series of illusions so that love/light would have something to compare itself to. Thus, duality was born. Good and Evil. Personally I don't believe in evil to a certain extent. I see it more as a lack of love. Since love is all that is, absolute evil would have to be all that isn't. Therefore, it doesn't exist. But we can make it exist up to a point of near absolute.

It's all vibration in this way. The vibration of love through time would look like this ---------------------. Its not really a vibration at all, its more like a constant. But then you introduce concepts to love and your constant begins to vibrate and look like ----_____------_____-------_____-------______. The concepts introduced distort the constant of love/light, and causes the vibration. This is what our Universe is made of. Vibration (distortions of love/light). The more varied your vibration ''''''''''''''________'''''''''''''''''''''''________, the more dense your experience of the universe. The closer you come to the constant, the less dense your experience of the universe. Evolution, in terms of vibration probably looks something like this: ''''''''''''''______''''''''''''''______''''''''''''''''''________----------________---------_______---- ---_____--------------------------------------------

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Potentially offensive post regarding "betty white" and the fall from grace of all mankind, removed. May God have mercy.

edit on 25-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

Says mankind: "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If we were all 1 then we would have only 1 thought, and there would be only 1 thing, everything. We would have no need to understand anything because there was only 1 thing. You would be infinite and you would be everything (I would not be there), there would not be 2 beings because that would now mean more than 1. Not moving because moving means there is an up, down, left, right which would mean more than one. You wouldn't think because that would mean you have an opinion. You wouldn't even know you existed because that means oppisites again. To have your thought and for me to answer isn't that why we exist, why there is more than just 1?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource

If we were all 1 then we would have only 1 thought, and there would be only 1 thing, everything. We would have no need to understand anything because there was only 1 thing. You would be infinite and you would be everything (I would not be there), there would not be 2 beings because that would now mean more than 1. Not moving because moving means there is an up, down, left, right which would mean more than one. You wouldn't think because that would mean you have an opinion. You wouldn't even know you existed because that means oppisites again. To have your thought and for me to answer isn't that why we exist, why there is more than just 1?

Seemingly. But it is all one. Its all one but with an infinite way of expressing itself. It can always be traced back to a source. The source is what holds the potential for expression. When something becomes expressed, it is an expression of the source. We are expressions of the source. We are not separate from it. You are not separate from this Universe. If you were, there would be you, and then there would be the Universe existing in separate places. It is not this way. There is the Universe, and you reside within it as part of it.

When we have broken free from the illusions of what we think about our place in the Universe, we will be able to see everything as light/love including ourselves.

top topics

join