It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Brazilian Friend !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi Friends, very pleased to meet you all !
I'm from Brazil and for years only read the forums from ATS.
Here, like all countries, we have our "trues" and our "lies" and I fell its time to show you all what happen here too.
Now I feel that are time to join !
So sorry for errors, I'm not native english speaker.
Thanks all !
edit on 24-1-2011 by BrazilianInformer because: Gramatic error

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BrazilianInformer

Welcome to ATS!!

Don't worry about the language barrier, my English skills are terrible but I have found that the people on ATS really make an effort in understanding the message you are trying to bring across and not the fashion in which you do it.

Have fun.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
yes buddy from brazil welcome !

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am thrilled to see another person from outside of the political ‘Western World’ on ATS. There are not many Latin Americans here so we do not receive enough investigative information and firsthand experience from the area very much. But now we have you along with the other few.

You are very much welcomed here on ATS. Make yourself at home.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ats i have a question for u? Is the resurrection of 16 dead from the flood true? are you in the same area. lol sorry but im super curious

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lifer201

I have replied on the post, but as I said we dont heard/saw anything about this thing.

I have searched about this news, and nothing was find, including in the neswpaper mentioned. (Diário de Petrópolis).

this seens some practices of the usual evangelical "church" that publices this kind of news in theirs newspapers, to impress his "believers".

My intention its not initiate any fight for credibility here, I know one man who ressurrect after 3 days in a morgue, but he dont been in RJ this week and its not part of this 16 persons !

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Always good to have a Brazilian,welcome mate !

new topics

top topics

join