It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 men start to talk about God then.................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well there are these guys talking about God,

The first one is Jewish and he says, "I think God is Up there." And the Jew points to the Sky.

Well the second man is Muslim and he shakes his no and says, "No, No, No, I think God is Over there." And the Muslim points to the East!

The Third man gets into the Conversation and says, "I think God was a carpenter who died 2000 years ago. But I'm not sure where he is or not or even if he exist."

The three men who can't agree kept debating until one day I walk up to them and they ask me, "Where is God so that we may Worship him."

And I told them, "Lift up a rock and you will find her there, For I say unto you God exist in every thing and every thing is a part of God. Even that which you perceive as evil is a part of God."

Blasphemy the Three men cried, "If the devil is at one with God then how are we to respect our creator."
To which I replied, "Love all others, Love Yourself, and Love God more than any thing else. Show compassion to those who persecute you for what reward is there in helping those who do good for you. Even Pagans can do that. But Surely I say any one who shows mercy will see my Mother in Heaven."

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwordswu

This joke will forever live in infamy.

join