It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Obviously he is not a citizen.. Like for real if he was he would have pulled it out on TV and said alright now shut out about the birth cirtificate already.

And once he did that one million people woul;d have seen the photos of it as the jouwhornalist would have it.

Then the could tare it apart and say it is fake.

Because you know someone out there was born in Hawaii the same day he was and has a real one and could wip it out and say that isn't real..

This is why he will not produce the note period.

You have to admit he is not that stupid. I think he has ties to the CIA that is why he really got elected and kennedy really jump on bored so quickly to endorse him without any question.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by Schaden

Again, that makes him a citizen, not a natural born citizen. Natural born is only inherited from the father.

Not true. Only born on US soil makes a natural born citizen. Father, mother, doesn't make a difference - that is acquired or derived citizenship. That's one thing that people should be concerned about with the anchor babies. A Chinese national woman gives birth on US soil. Child immediately goes back to china. Child comes back at 40 and runs for president with the full monetary backing of China laundered through US contacts............................. see how this could be a bad deal?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kinnerarity

Being born on the soil makes you a citizen. If your father is not a citizen, you are not natural born. I didn't write the constitution. But that's the way it is.
refer to this.

edit on 25-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

By the way that wouldn't work seeing as you have to live in the country for fourteen years before you run for president.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SIKKAthanMOST

It does not matter if he was born outside the country or not (McCain was born in Panama). What matters is his father (or whom is claimed as his father) was a subject of the Royal Crown at the time of Obama's birth ensuring that Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen and therefore is ineligible by the U.S. Constitution. End of Story.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister
Being from Canada, I have been following this debate from afar, and quite honestly am not sure quite what to make of it.

BUT, if you ask me for my birth certificate, I can go get an official copy within the week,

You mean you still have your original birth certificate from birth?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Schaden

How can you be 99% sure of where ANYONE was born other than those close to you? Can you tell me where exactly i was born?

I'm 99% sure, dammit. No one has been able to show me otherwise.

Works for him, so why doesn't it work for you?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i just hope i'm granted sight long enough to see this house of cards crumble ... what a legacy... lies, deceit and forever known for developing, creating and promoting the greatest division the US has ever known.
Obama the Divider

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Part me feels like Obama was a "well-to-do guy" who didn't necessarily qualify for President but was surrounded by people who made him believe they could make the "birth thing" a non-issue or cover it up so he could get in office and be the savior of the country he was lead to believe he could be.

Now this makes for the perfect puppet because if he steps out of line they have the truth that would immediately remove him from office and destroy his public image ruining his career and ambitions.

If I was operating a shadow government and was looking for a good puppet, I would try and support the candidates with the most "dirt" for easy manipulation.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Barrack, Barry, whomever you want to call him, was picked out to be the president of the United States a long time ago. Long before he became a senator. The ones who put him there, I can only guess, don't worry about what a guy claims to have been told. These people can make a birth certificate and place it wherever it needs to be in order to make this go away, but think about it. A perfect distraction to have with very minimal effort. If they need a distraction from a potentially devastating news item, just poke Orly Taitz with a stick and she will spring back to life!
We have been and continue to get played by the MSM. Like a well rosined fiddle.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Jerome Corsi...on WND...wow, I'll let that settle.

I read the affidavit...the closest he comes to saying where he got this knowledge was "became aware".

Unless he is willing to give a name of someone that can confirm or deny his claims then what we have here is a guy who was an elections clerk for 5 months claiming something and offering no support.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

He's "A American" huh?

I don't see the constitution or declaration of independence mentioning anything about women as the source of sovereign political authority.

First, just look at the part 'natural born'. This is meant to convey that we are talking about being CREATED under Natural Law and not the opposite which is Positive Law legal privileges. This eliminates soil jurisdiction from any consideration because you only get legal privileges from soil jurisdiction. Soil does not give you natural inherited inalienable rights. Soil does not get pregnant and give birth to human beings. Next, and here is what everyone is missing, let us apply the simple rules of English grammar to 'Citizen' and notice that 'Citizen' is capitalized. The word citizen is a noun, and when you capitalize a noun in a sentence that makes the noun a PROPER noun. A proper noun means a specific instance or special TYPE of citizen. What special TYPE is being referred to? The answer is they are referring to a SOVEREIGN U.S. Citizen. You can not have a sovereign nation if there are no sovereign citizens. Furthermore, you can not have any sovereign citizens without sovereign fathers to create them! A sovereign citizen is one who inherits a sovereign political authority as a natural inalienable right as declared in the Declaration of Independence. Since you only inherit a sovereign political authority from males under natural law, this eliminates your mom from consideration since she is a female and you only get 'legal privileges' from positive law due to your mom, not the natural inherited political sovereign authority which only comes from males. Simply put, 'natural born Citizen' just means that one must INHERIT their right to be President from their citizen father as a natural right and not a legal privilege, and we have just proven that your mom and soil jurisdiction are irrelevant and that 'natural born Citizen' is perfectly defined within the context of Article II, Natural Law, and Positive Law.

THUS making his presidency UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Get it? It's not that hard. I don't understand why so many people lack fundamental understanding of what our country was founded on. This is probably why our country is in the shape it's in. Your school did a terrible job at teaching you.

The constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words ["citizen" and "natural born citizen"], either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except in so far as this is done by the affirmative declaration that 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States. But the US does support jus sanguinis I'm sure the excellent schools you attended took the time to explain it to you.

Under certain circumstances, US citizenship can be acquired via jus sanguinis from one's parents. The following conditions affect children born outside the US and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below):

* If both parents are US citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever lived in the US prior to the child's birth
* If one parent is a US citizen and the other parent is a US national, the child is a citizen if the US citizen parent has lived in the US for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth
* If one parent is a US citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if
the US citizen parent has been "physically present" in the US before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and at least two of those five years were after the US citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.

edit on 25-1-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have a related thread with video of a friend of Abercrombie's confirming this. Abercrombie told him himself that a birth certificate for Obama does not exist in Hawaii.

Thread and video interview link.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet that Obama could look at my actual birth certificate today , if he wanted to.

One wouldn't think it would be a problem for him to show someone neutral ( like a justice of the SCOTUS ) his birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

By the way that wouldn't work seeing as you have to live in the country for fourteen years before you run for president.

True, but it is only a matter of moving up the timeframe, no? A guy comes out of nowhere to become a senator, and eventually the president. Unknown person with a shady international background, no serious experience, making a bunch of promises that are pie in the sky.........nobody would ever think a thing about it, right? Stranger things have happened. :-)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The Constitution is not a dictionary, and it will not put the words with the definitions. You have to take it in the context it was written, which I did

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah I guess but I've decided whoever they want to become President, will become President. Regardless if they get the votes or not. They're totally pulling the strings in this puppet show

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So now what?
Who is gonna be the first volunteer to start a mini revolution?
Like an earlier poster stated,. B.O. was picked a long tome ago

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIKKAthanMOST
Former MA senator Philip Travis was my American National Government professor for the fall 2010 semester, and he told the whole class that Obama wasn't born in this country and his records are sealed until hes out of office so there's nothing anyone can do.

This is a post worth repeating. It kind of slipped by everyone. I wanna' bump it up ...
SIKKAthanMOST ... it would be good if you could tell us more about this. (is there more).
Any chance of getting your professor to tell you more ????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join