It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Posted: January 24, 2011
8:48 pm Eastern

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

What is an affidavit going to do again? To this day Adams has not provided any evidence to his claims, and whats more, no senior official of the Hawaiian health authority has clarified that either he or his supervisors have access to Obama's birth records.

This from senior Hawaiian elections official Takahashi:

“Our office does not have access to birth records,” Takahashi said. “That’s handled by the state of Hawaii Department of Health. Where he’s getting that, I don’t know. Put it this way: Barack Obama was not trying to register to vote in Hawaii. He is, as far as I know, not a registered voter here. So no one was looking that up.”

voices.washingtonpost.com...

But hey, the word of Tim Adams is enough, so long as he continues walking the birth path. To me he is a liar, he has not provided any evidence that his supervisors even have such access.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has signed an affidavit swearing he was told

What sort of completed fool swears by hearsay? That he is a birther is duly noted.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
How can you be 99% sure of where ANYONE was born other than those close to you?

I didn't say anyone, I said Obama. And I'm 99% sure because

A) If there was any meat to these allegations, McCain's legal team would have brought it to court since they actually had standing

B) There was a newspaper article announcing his birth ! His mother was already a citizen, therefore entitling him to US citizenship by jus sanguinis, so there is no motivation for the mother to try and plant the story in the Hawaii newspaper, establishing him as a natural born citizen. That is unless she knew when he was one day old that he would run for president one day and would need a cover story since he was born in Africa or whatever some crackpots believe. There is nothing to this conspiracy.

Originally posted by lestweforgetCan you tell me where exactly i was born?

non sequitur.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Reply to post by ericsnow

I have a feeling we will never know anything about this man. In office, or out of office. Its a blatent slap in the face to americans as a man who can not legally hold office wipes his rear with the constitution and destroys america.
I am not a birther, I am not an anti-birther. But I am a man getting tired of laws being shoved down our throats and this country being gutted from a man who refuses to prove he is eligible for office. I can print a short form birth certificate off my computer, so can anyone with the slightest computer literacy.

I truly hope the truth comes out, either so we can get the crook out of office, or just to end this argument. I read in another thread somewhere he will be ousted from office after 3.5 years, coinciding with something like the antichrist reign. I don't personally believe it, but I'm paying attention nonetheless.

My thoughts: ( new posting format is not separating my text from yours )

I very much like the first 2 paragraphs.

I have the 'rahm for mayor' saga playing on the television now, ( he has to chugg his thugs in to high gear ) while enjoying your post. It's as if I am reading about rahm, the israeli mossad guy!

I suspect we'll never know anything about this guy lol! Laws being rammed down our throats," etc....

A superb mosh!!! So try it. Listen to rahm stuff while reading your post about obama. It is inextricably interwoven. Well done.

Consider this: It isn't 'rahm for chicago'. His staff put it differently. It's 'Chicago for Rahm'.

That's what everyone subconsciously sees. It is for HIM. It is FOR him. Like a birthday gift or endowment. l.o.l. Or a bar mitzvah present. s.o.s.

We know almost nothing of obama. We do know some things about rahm, however. We know that his power reaches far further than mere Presidents do. This man owns 3 presidents, in my opinion. Owns them. It's a man's man's world, eh? I thought I'd point this out. It is time for the zionists to play 'I'm a Yankee doodle dandy' by seeking a different level on the sinking ship of their making. obama is not outside this realm; he is bound to it, and some say the drama I cite in Chicago is all airplay to get rahm more votes, more sympathy (if such a thing were possible); that the mayoral selection is decided upon, and it's for rahm. That it's a deception. The same view can apply to obama. We all see what mention of 'legitimacy' get us for our trouble. Birther. Racist. Anti-semite etc.... I guess if they're poisoning the water, while simultaneously installing cameras and watch towers, then what the eff are we doing with this insouciant talk of rebellion? Shouldn't you people be at home filling up jugs of water lol.

They want the power, without a struggle, because that affords them more future power. This goes for any selected politician, btw, except in cases where they have to make the game exciting, such as obama vs mccain, 2009. As such, we accepted the 'change', no matter that 'change' was simply more of the same, with added republic destroying measures. We were tricked into accepting 'change' because it was such a close election!

Wasn't it?

They all walk a line. They try to balance how they got there, against self-aggrandizing feats of legislative muscle, from day 1 in office. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

As for the anti-Christ, I was glad to hear in a thread that it MUST come from russia, so that's a relief.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 25-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
In the never ending swirling vortex of designed confusion called the Barry Barrack Soetoro Obama distraction,
you will find the true source to the conditions creation, continuation, and even the style of governance of the administration,
it is the 'surety of ambiguity'.
Never a certain, never principled, and increasingly diluted.
It's the best the game has ever been played, a culmination and positioning of every single piece of legislation and treatise moved to the final square, readied to be moved in the next election to 'game over',
and all fittingly done by non-nationals using a creation of empty paper and a paper man.

And as we watch congress dance to the music of an orchestra with no instruments,
a nation sits in the audience as spectators clapping their hands and nodding at just how great the performance is,
totally oblivious to the puppet masters outside encircling the theater with their lit torches.

Just another nation, another bankster corporation, positioned to fall into the ash bucket of receivership.
Wonderful, marvelous

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
To those of you who refuse to question Obama, I say this:

You're all such good slaves. Sleep well, Sheep. The government will always look out for your best interests.

Also, when people say things like, "If he was white, this wouldn't be an issue." That has got to be the most unintelligent reply I have ever heard. That is the reason racism will not die in this country. People REFUSE to let go. I'm sure some people are upset about the color of his skin, but C'MON! Seriously? ...I won't go off topic here. My apologies to the OP.

The people of this nation better wake up and do it fast. Our leaders have zero interest in the good of America. You're all being watched constantly, losing your freedoms more and more each minute, and before long it will be too late. Don't question this President? I think you better. And do it often. Our government reports to US. Not the other way around. This is OUR country. Not the United States of Obama. Despite the obvious fact that he feels otherwise.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

The Obama fanboys have nothing to fall back on other than the racist card. It's all good though because "birthers" are slowly being proven right. You want proof that the leader of our country was born here and following the US Constitution?! IT MUST BE CAUSE HE'S BLACK!!!!

edit on 25-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

The Obama fanboys have nothing to fall back on other than the racist card. It's all good though because "birthers" are slowly being proven right. You want proof that the leader of our country was born here and following the US Constitution?! IT MUST BE CAUSE HE'S BLACK!!!!

Actually they have a little something more than the race card and it's called the law. His mother never relinquished her citizenship so no matter where he is born he is still a American.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

He's "A American" huh?

I don't see the constitution or declaration of independence mentioning anything about women as the source of sovereign political authority.

First, just look at the part 'natural born'. This is meant to convey that we are talking about being CREATED under Natural Law and not the opposite which is Positive Law legal privileges. This eliminates soil jurisdiction from any consideration because you only get legal privileges from soil jurisdiction. Soil does not give you natural inherited inalienable rights. Soil does not get pregnant and give birth to human beings. Next, and here is what everyone is missing, let us apply the simple rules of English grammar to 'Citizen' and notice that 'Citizen' is capitalized. The word citizen is a noun, and when you capitalize a noun in a sentence that makes the noun a PROPER noun. A proper noun means a specific instance or special TYPE of citizen. What special TYPE is being referred to? The answer is they are referring to a SOVEREIGN U.S. Citizen. You can not have a sovereign nation if there are no sovereign citizens. Furthermore, you can not have any sovereign citizens without sovereign fathers to create them! A sovereign citizen is one who inherits a sovereign political authority as a natural inalienable right as declared in the Declaration of Independence. Since you only inherit a sovereign political authority from males under natural law, this eliminates your mom from consideration since she is a female and you only get 'legal privileges' from positive law due to your mom, not the natural inherited political sovereign authority which only comes from males. Simply put, 'natural born Citizen' just means that one must INHERIT their right to be President from their citizen father as a natural right and not a legal privilege, and we have just proven that your mom and soil jurisdiction are irrelevant and that 'natural born Citizen' is perfectly defined within the context of Article II, Natural Law, and Positive Law.

THUS making his presidency UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Get it? It's not that hard. I don't understand why so many people lack fundamental understanding of what our country was founded on. This is probably why our country is in the shape it's in. Your school did a terrible job at teaching you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don’t know if this man was or was not born on American soil, but I can assure you that we will never find out for cretin. The consequences of the president to be found ineligible would be catastrophic. All legislation passed during his term would be considered illegitimate not to mention the deployment orders of troops etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
People are too blinded by race on this issue to see the truth. No matter how much evidence you show them they'll always think you are just being racist for showing the facts (even though Obama is only half black). This is why the United States is no longer in existence people have compromised their integrity for the sake of a watered down version of diversity.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So how can a man with no past rule america?
what is he ? who is he?

some one like him should have a hard time getting a passport.
edit on 25-1-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
has this official ever not sworn? The title of the thread (which I saw was taken from the article) makes it seem like this official is the governor, and so my first reaction was to think that it meant the governor now swears it, which is not the case. Just an FYI

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by apodictic

Actually they have a little something more than the race card and it's called the law. His mother never relinquished her citizenship so no matter where he is born he is still a American.

But not a "natural-born American", which requires BOTH parents to be American citizens, whereas Obama's father was a British Kenyan. Besides, even supposing he was an American citizen at birth, his stepfather would have had to take legal steps for his stepson to give up his American citizenship in order to get him into an Indonesian school, because Indonesia did not permit dual citizenship (his school registration form indicates that his nationality was Indonesian, not American). Therefore, Obama is either still Indonesian or else he became a naturalized American at some later stage but is keeping this - like everything else - secret. In either case, he is a usurper.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The issue of the birth certificate and other questionable documents that prove or disprove “Natural Born” status IS NOT a personal attack on Obama and NEVER was.

This issue has only one goal , that is to assure that the Constitution is followed.

Obama has sworn to uphold our Constitution, but with his personal refusal to prove that he is “Natural Born” PROVES that it is not his Goal to UPHOLD the Constitution.

This buck doesn’t stop with Obama. Our elected officials should be demanding the status “Natural Born” be proven. Not just for Obama, but for everyone who seeks the office of President.

Our Justices should also be in the middle of this issue.

We the people see that our government, ALL Three Branches, have been derelict in their duty. So what does that tell us ?

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

No matter what side you take on this issue, birther or non-birther, DO NOT allow yourself to become a Pawn of the Political system. The Focus here is the Constitution. NOTHING ELSE !

Is our Nation and its people going to Demand that the Constitution be followed or Not ?

This is the real question and issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I heard an interesting theory on this topic a week ago, so I'll just throw it out there.

The theory is that he was born in Hawaii and the records do exist, but are being held back because on the documents his race was listed as "white". Which to me, I can see were that would make since. He was born to a Caucasian woman and was it was probably easier just to check that box then to start asking questions. And it is the Obama team that fears this would hurt his standing with the African-American voters.

Now let me state this. It does not matter to me what color the President's skin is.
(unless of course it is green, then the reptilian thing comes into play!

edit on 25-1-2011 by OneisOne because: more coffee please!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

It's an interesting theory but highly unlikely. I would think it would hurt his chances more having America think his Presidency has been unconstitutional rather than the race he's listed as on his birth certificate

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
OFFICIAL COURT FINDS HIM TO BE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN ...
GO FIGURE!!!

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

GREGORY S. HOLLISTER,
:
:

vs.
Plaintif :
: CIVIL ACTION NO.
:
BARRY SOETORO, a/k/a Barack
Hussein Obama, in his capacity as
a natural person; in his capacity as
:
:
:
de facto President in posse; and in his :
capacity as de jure President in posse :
and
:
JOSEPH R. BIDEN, JR., in his capacity :
as a natural person; in his capacity as :
de jure Acting President in posse; in his :
capacity as de jure President in posse; :
and in his capacity as de jure Vice-
President in posse;
and
NATURAL and UN-NATURAL
DOES 1-10 INCLUSIVE,

Defendants :

COMPLAINT FOR INTERPLEADER AND
DECLARTORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

Plaintif through his Counsel, Philip J. Berg, Esquire and Lawrence J. Joyce,

Esquire allege the following in support of his Complaint for Interpleader, Declaratory and

Injunctive Relief:

JURISDICTION AND VENUE

This is a claim in the nature of Interpleader, with Jurisdiction in this Court based upon

28 U.S.C. § 1335 with diversity of citizenship; there is complete diversity of

citizenship between the Plaintif and al Defendants in this suit. This case is also brought pursuant to the aforementioned statute and Federal Rule of Civil Procedure

Plaintif Gregory S. Hollister is a resident of the State of Colorado; Defendant Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama is a resident of Illinois, possibly Washington
D.C. and may be a Foreign National; and Joseph R. Biden, Jr. is a resident of the State of Delaware and possibly Washington, D.C.
PARTIES

Plaintiff, Gregory S. Hollister [hereinafter “Hollister”] is a citizen of the United States and a resident of Colorado Springs, Colorado;

Defendant, Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama, [hereinafter “Soetoro”] is an adult individual and is a resident of Illinois, possibly Washington, D.C., and may be a Foreign National with an office addres of Presidential Transition Team,

451 Sixth Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20270;

Defendant, Joseph R. Biden, Jr. [hereinafter “Biden”] is a citizen of the United States with an office addres of Presidential Transition Team, 451 Sixth Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20270 and is a resident of Delaware and possibly Washington,
D.C.

FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS

Plaintif Hollister is a retired Colonel from the United States Air Force. Hollister joined the United States Air Force and began active duty in 1978. Hollister served twenty [20] years of honorable service and retired in 1998.

Hollister took the Oath of Enlistment which states “I, Gregory S. Hollister, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against al enemies, foreign and domestic; that I wil bear true faith and allegiance

to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God” [emphasis added]

As a result of Hollister having served a regular commission, he is in what is called

the “Individual Ready Reserve.” That means he is subject to Presidential recal for the rest of

his life. Hollister’s discharge papers are attached hereto as Exhibit “A”.

Plaintif is in possession of certain property. This property consists of duties owed by the Plaintif to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States and to al others above Plaintiff’s rank in his chain of command, and this property also consists of certain relationships. It has been held in the federal jurisdiction that property can pertain to intangible res. Carpenter v. United States, 484 U.S. 19, 25-27, 108 S.Ct. 316, 320- 321, 98 L.Ed.2d 275, 283-284 (1987). Other federal courts have stated that property can be recognized in other types of an intangible res as well. First Victoria National Bank v. United States, 620 F.2d 1096, 1106-1107 (5th Cir. 1980) (“rice history acreage”, like “good will of a business”, is property); Matter of Nichols, 4 B.R. 711, 717 (E.D. Mich. 1980) (citing Black’s Law Dictionary at 1095 for proposition that “property” encompasses al things “corporeal or incorporeal, tangible or intangible, visible or invisible…”). Significantly, the District of Massachusetts has found that property can be recognized in a relationship, such as a landlord-tenant relationship, or an employer-employe relationship. Glosband v. Watts Detective Agency, Inc., 21 B.R. 963, 971-972. (D. Mass. 1982).

The statute Plaintif relies on for bringing this case in the nature of Interpleader does not state a requirement that the property be tangible or intangible. Bank of Neosho v. Colcord, 8 F.R.D. 621 (W.D. Mo. 1949) (a case in the federal jurisdiction in which an
intangible res [a duty] was the subject of Interpleader). The Plaintif has found no case in which a Court held that intangible res cannot be the subject of Interpleader; and the wording of the statute upon which the Plaintif relies to bring this case in the nature of Interpleader must be considered in light of two holdings by the Supreme Court on statutory construction:

Martin v. Wilks, 490 U.S. 760, 109 S.Ct. 2180, 104 L.Ed.2d 835 (1989) and N.O.W. v. Scheidler, 510 U.S. 249, 114 S.Ct. 798, 127 L.Ed.2d 9 (1994).

In light of Martin v. Wilks and N.O.W. v. Scheidler, any attempt to read into the federal Interpleader statute a requirement that the property rights pertain only to a tangible res would constitute an impermissible addition of an element not contained in the statute itself.

Plaintiff’s duties themselves are the duty to obey lawful orders, the duty to disobey at least certain unlawful orders, and the duty to support and defend the Constitution against al enemies, both foreign and domestic; put another way, the Plaintif is in possession of obligations he owes to the Acting President or President (and al others above the Plaintif in his chain of command) to receive the performance of these duties from the Plaintiff. Each of these duties is worth Five Hundred [$500.00] Dollars.

The relationships are the superior/subordinate relationships that Plaintif has with each person above him in the chain of command, including the Acting President or President, and the relationship Plaintif and the Department of Defense reciprocally have with each other as employer/employee. Each of these relationships is worth Five Hundred [$500.00] Dollars or more.

Plaintif has reason to believe that Soetoro may not be a “natural born” United States Citizen and therefore is not qualified pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President of the United States. Article II, Section I, Cl. 5 states that only a “natural born” United States citizen shal be eligible to the Office of President.

Plaintiff’s questions regarding Soetoro’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States pursuant to the Constitution arose when Plaintif learned Soetoro may have been born in Kenya to a U.S. citizen mother and a foreign national. This was further complicated when Plaintif learned that Soetoro attended a public school in Indonesia under the name of Barry Soetoro, as an Indonesian Citizen.

The American publics’ knowledge of Soetoro is based in substantial part on his memoir, “Dreams from my Father”. Although Soetoro is silent about his birthplace in his Memoir he speaks in detail about his life in Indonesia. Unfortunately, Soetoro’s records pertaining to his life are confidential either by being sealed or by statute, depriving Plaintif and all citizens acces to such documents.

Evidence points to the fact that Soetoro, at the time of birth his name was Barack Hussein Obama, was born at Coast Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya located in Coast Province.

Soetoro’s father was a Kenyan citizen and Soetoro’s mother a United States citizen who was not old enough and did not reside in the United States long enough to register Soetoro’s birth in Hawai as a “natural born” United States citizen.

Under the laws in effect between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986 (Soetoro was born in 1961), a child born outside of the United States to one citizen parent and one foreign national, could acquire “natural born” United States citizenship if the United States citizen parent had been physically present in the United States for ten (10) years prior
to the child’s birth, five (5) of those years being after age fourteen (14). Nationality Act of 1940, revised June 1952; United States of America v. Cervantes-Nava, 281 F.3d 501 (2002),

Drozd v. I.N.S., 15 F.3d 81, 85-8 (2d Cir.1998), United States v. Gomez-Orozco, 18 F.3d 422, 426-27 (7th Cir. 1999), Scales v. Immigration and Naturalization Service, 232 F.3d 1159 (9th Cir. 2000), Solis-Espinoza v. Gonzales, 401 F.3d 1090 (9th Cir. 2005). Soetoro’s mother was only eighteen (18) when Obama was born in Kenya and therefore, did not meet the age and residency requirements for her child to have acquired “natural born” U.S. citizenship even under the statute. Therefore, Soetoro could not be a “natural born” United States citizen in any event under these facts. The law that applies to a birth abroad is the law in effect at the time of birth, Marquez-Marquez a/k/a Moreno v. Gonzales, 45 F. 3d 548 (5th Cir. 2006), Runnet v. Shultz, 901 F.2d 782, 783 (9th Cir.1990) (holding that "the applicable law for transmitting citizenship to a child born abroad when one parent is a U.S. citizen is the statute that was in effect at the time of the child's birth").

Soetoro’s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, has repeatedly stated Soetoro was born in Kenya and she was present in the hospital during his birth. Bishop Ron McRae, who oversees the Anabaptists Churches in North America, and Reverend Kweli Shuhubia, had the opportunity in or about October 2008 to interview Sarah Obama. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia went to the home of Sarah Obama located in Kogello, Kenya. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia called Bishop McRae from Ms. Obama’s home and placed the cal on speakerphone. Bishop McRae asked if it was okay to tape the conversation, which permission was granted.

Because Ms. Obama only speaks Swahili, Reverend Kweli Shuhubia and another grandson of Ms. Obama’s translated the telephone interview. Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama where
Soetoro was born; Ms. Obama answered in Swahili and was very adamant that Soetoro was born in Kenya. Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama if she was present during her grandson’s birth and Ms. Obama answered, “Yes.”

Reverend Kweli Shuhubia left after interviewing Ms. Obama, and traveled to Mombosa, Kenya. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia interviewed personnel at the hospital where Ms. Obama said Soetoro was born in Kenya. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia then immediately had meetings with the Provincial Civil Registrar. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia learned there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. in Mombosa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. Reverend Kweli Shuhubia spoke directly with an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed that the birthing records of Soetoro under the name “Barack H. Obama, Jr.” and his mother were present; however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.’s birth in Kenya is top secret.

Soetoro continues to verbally deny he was born in Kenya and states he was born in Hawaii. Upon investigation into the alleged birth of Soetoro in Honolulu, Hawaii, Soetoro’s birth is reported as occurring at two (2) separate hospitals, Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital. The Rainbow Edition News Letter, November 2004 Edition, published by the Education Laboratory School did a several page article of an interview with Soetoro and his half-sister, Maya. The Rainbow Edition News Letter reports Soetoro was born August 4, 1961 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. In February 2008, Soetoro’s half- sister, Maya, was again interviewed, this time by the Star Bulletin. Therein Maya stated that Soetoro was born August 4, 1961 in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Obviously an attempt by Maya to validate a birth in Hawai she knew did not occur.

Moreover, Soetoro allowed the Daily Kos, Factcheck and his campaign website to post a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth (COLB), purported to be Soetoro’s on their websites. There are several problems with this. The image posted on dailykos.com, factcheck.org and fightthesmears.com has been deemed an altered and forged document according to document image specialists. Moreover, even if this document purported to be Soetoro’s Certification of Live Birth was an accurate document, it still could not prove “natural born” U.S. citizenship status. The Hawai Department of Health issues a
Certification of Live Birth to births that occurred abroad in foreign countries as well as births that occurred at home and not in a hospital. Certifications of Live Birth are issued to those
born as “naturalized” U.S. citizens as well as “natural born” U.S. citizens. It should be noted, Soetoro’s sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng was born in Indonesia in 1970, she was born a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, however, her birth was registered in Hawai as a birth abroad and she is only a “naturalized” citizen, not “natural born”; despite this she was issued a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth (COLB).

A Certification of Live Birth is not sufficient evidence to prove one is in fact a “natural born” U.S. citizen.

Additionally, Dr. Fukino, Director of the Hawaiian Department of Health released a press release stating she saw Soetoro’s “vault” version birth certificate in a file. Although, Dr. Fukino does not claim Soetoro was born in Hawai or the U.S. for that matter, she does confirm the “vault” version birth certificate exists. Once again, Soetoro refuses to release acces to this “vault” version birth certificate that if it were legitimate, would show doctors signatures, city, state and country of birth, and of course would solve the issue of where he was in fact born.

It appears that Soetoro became an Indonesian citizen. When Soetoro was approximately four (4) years old his parents divorced and thereafter, Soetoro’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Evidence points to the fact that Lolo Soetoro either signed a government form legally “acknowledging” Soetoro as his son or “adopted” Soetoro, either of which changed any citizenship status Soetoro had to a “natural” citizen of Indonesia.

All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, as well as family card identification called a Kartu Keluarga. The Kartu Keluarga is a family card which bears the legal names and citizenship status of al family members.

Soetoro was registered in a public school as an Indonesian citizen by the name of Barry Soetoro and his father was listed as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, their name and citizenship status was verified through the Indonesian Government. Se Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang- Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). The school record, attached hereto as Exhibit “B”, indicates that Soetoro’s name is “Barry Soetoro;” his nationality is “Indonesia;” and his religion as “Islam”. There was no way for Soetoro to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen, as Indonesia was under tight rule and was a Police State. Se Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. These facts indicate that Soetoro is an
Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States.

Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro, an Indonesian State citizen. Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).

Furthermore, under the Indonesian adoption law, once an Indonesian citizen adopts a child, the adoption severs the child’s relationship to the birth parents, and the adopted child is given the same status as a natural child and the child takes the name of his step-father, in this case, Soetoro. Se Indonesian Constitution, Article 2.

The Indonesian citizenship law was designed to prevent apatride (stateless) or bipatride (dual) citizenship. Indonesian regulations recognized neither apatride nor bipatride (stateless or dual) citizenship. Since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship; neither did the United States (since the United States only permitted dual citizenship when ‘both’ countries
agree); and since Soetoro was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, the United States would not step in or interfere with the laws of Indonesia. Hague Convention of 1930.

As a result of Soetoro’s Indonesian “natural” citizenship status, Soetoro could never regain U.S. “natural born” status, if he in fact he ever held such, which we doubt.

Soetoro could have only become “naturalized” if the proper paperwork were filed with the U.S. State Department, after going through U.S. Immigration after his return to the United
States; in which case, Soetoro would have received a Certification of Citizenship indicating “naturalized.”

Plaintif is informed, believes and thereon alleges Soetoro was never naturalized in the United States after his return. Soetoro was ten (10) years old when he returned to Hawai to live with his grandparents. Soetoro’s mother did not return with him. Therefore, it appears that she did not apply for citizenship for Soetoro in the United States. If citizenship of Soetoro had been applied for in 1971, Soetoro would have a Certification of Citizenship.

If Soetoro returned in 1971 to Hawai without going through U.S. Immigration, today he would be an “illegal alien” – and obviously not able to serve as President, but also his term as
a United States Senator from Illinois for nearly four (4) years was illegal. Plaintif believes Soetoro might have reentered the United States at age ten (10) by showing a copy of his
aforementioned Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth or his Indonesian Passport.

Moreover, Plaintif has been unable to locate any legal documents wherein Soetoro’s name was legally changed from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama.

Plaintif is literally caught between a rock and a hard place. If reactivated, he comes under a duty to obey lawful orders. He would come under a duty, under at least certain circumstances, to disobey unlawful orders. He would come under a duty to support and defend the Constitution against al enemies, both foreign and domestic. But to whom will these duties be owed from January 20, 2009 on? And against whom wil these duties
operate? Soetoro or Biden?

This dilemma is particularly distressful to the Plaintif in light of the current state of the law on obeying or disobeying unlawful orders. The Armed Forces themselves construe their oath to obey orders to require only that they obey lawful orders.” Se the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809.ART.90 (20) (military personnel need only obey the "lawful command of his superior officer"); 891.ART.91 (2), (servicemember must obey the "lawful order of a warrant officer"; 892.ART.92 (1) servicemember must obey the "lawful general order"), and 892.ART.92 (2) ("lawful order"). And the courts have recognized even the affirmative duty of servicemembers to disobey unlawful orders, most notably in the notorious “My Lai Massacre” case, United States v. Calley, 2 USCMA 534, 48 CMR 19 (1973).

In the instant case, the first question Plaintif is concerned about is, “Does United States v. New, 5 M.J. 95 (2001) apply to a case in which the claim by the person declaring that he is President is a claim that is false? And does this vary according to whether the claim to be President is ‘palpably illegal on its face?’” Se New, 5 M.J. at 108 U.S. v. New applies on its face to a soldier’s duty to obey legal orders and disobey certain illegal orders, of course. But does it also apply with respect to the underlying question of whether the person giving the orders is even legitimately in office to give those orders in the first place?

Plaintif faces the possibility of a conflict in his duties and multiple claims against him for the performance of these duties. It has been held that Interpleader may be brought even though no demand has yet been made on a Plaintif for the property in question. Dunbar v. United States, 502 F.2d 506 (5th Cir. 1974). Instead, the mere fact that the Plaintif has a real, reasonable, bona fide fear of exposure to multiple claims or the hazards and vexation of conflicting claims is sufficient. American Fidelity Fire Insurance Co. v. Construcciones Werl, Inc., 407 F. Supp. 164 (D. Virgin Islands 1975). Se also, Underwriters at Lloyd’s v.
Nichols, 363 F.2d 357 (8th Cir. 1966) (in such circumstances, court has a duty to allow Interpleader).

Plaintif especially asks this Court to keep in mind that if Soetoro is sworn in, he could be blackmailed by anyone possessing prima facie evidence of his lack of natural-born
citizenship. The blackmail could be for money, or could be for changing policy, whether foreign or domestic.

Plaintif fears the hazards and vexations of multiple conflicting orders and responsibilities with respect to his aforementioned duties, al of which may interfere with, and may possibly sever, their relationships with al those above him in the chain of
command, including, but not limited to, the Acting President or President, and al of which may interfere with, and may possibly sever, their employer/employe relationship with the Department of Defense. These hazards and vexations can include court-martials, incarceration, reduction in rank, los of benefits and privileges, a dishonorable discharge, and claims against him for damages, al of which might come, possibly in contradictory manner, from more than one source of authority, or at least from more than one claimed source of authority, above him. Each of these injuries, and al of them, would constitute irreparable harm to the Plaintiff. With respect to relief from each of these injuries, and al of them, damages wil not suffice for Plaintiff, and there is no adequate remedy at law.

It is particularly important to the Plaintif to know whether Soetoro is eligible to be President before he is reactivated because if Soetoro issues an order to reactivate him, he wil have to know whether that is an order he is required to obey, or perhaps (at least in certain cases) whether that is even an order he is required to disobey. The evidence that Soetoro is not a “natural-born” citizen is so substantial that as things stand right now, unless this Court affirmatively declares that Soetoro is indeed constitutionally qualified to be President, Plaintif wil be of the opinion that he must refuse to recognize as being lawful the reactivation order and any other orders to him pursuant to the reactivation order.

If the ordinary processes of law would then be available to the Plaintif for a resolution of these conflicts upon their reactivation, perhaps his distres today would not be quite as pronounced as it is. But the ordinary processes of law would not be available to the Plaintif in the event that he is reactivated. As this Court itself has held (and as was affirmed
by the D.C. Circuit), Congres has by statute precluded members of the Armed Forces from having acces to the Article II Courts until and unles they have first disobeyed an order and have been court-martialed for having done so, and al their appeals in the military courts have been exhausted. United States ex rel. New v. Perry, 919 F. Supp. 491 (D.D.C. 1996); aff’d sub nom. New v. Cohen, 129 F.3d 639 (D.C. Cir. 1997), cert. den., 523 U.S. 1048, 118 S.Ct.

1364, 140 L.Ed.2d 513.

Thus, the ordinary processes of the law in the Article II Courts are not available to the Plaintif for a consideration of his plight once he is reactivated and deemed in active status. This, of course, adds to al the other grounds the Plaintif has for having a real, reasonable, bona fide fear of exposure to multiple claims or the hazards and vexation of conflicting claims.

Plaintiff’s concern over how to conduct himself, and his concern over multiple conflicting civil and criminal claims against him if Soetoro is sworn in is further increased by a recent Supreme Court decision, Nguyen v. United States, 539 U.S. 69 (2003). In Nguyen the Supreme Court took note of the fact that the usual rule regarding the acts of de facto officers is that ordinarily they are equally valid as those of de jure officers. The Court held nonetheles that the judgment of the Ninth Circuit had to be vacated on the grounds that there was a constitutional defect in the authority of the Article IV Court Judge to hear the appeals. Nguyen v. United States, 539 U.S. 69, 77-81, 123 S.Ct. 2130, 2135-2137, 156 L.Ed.2d 64,

75-78 (2003).

Plaintif is in need of the assistance of this Court. Without a determination by competent authority as to whether Soetoro is or isn’t constitutionally eligible to be President, the Plaintif wil be left on his own to determine his duties should he receive what is purported to be his reactivation orders from Soetoro, or conflicting orders from his superiors in the chain of command, or orders which may conflict with his duty to support and defend the Constitution. In that respect, the Plaintif retains an interest in the alleged properties at issue in this case. Accordingly, if this Court does find that Soetoro is indeed constitutionally qualified to hold the Office of President, Plaintif wil need for this Court to base such a finding upon a clear showing by affirmative evidence, consistent with Soetoro’s burden of proof under Interpleader, that Soetoro is indeed a “natural born” United States citizen and qualified to be President in order to reduce any possibility that the deference to this Court might start to weaken among those above them in the chain of command with respect to this most crucial issue concerning the various duties of al members of the Armed Forces of the United States.

This Court has to act now. Judgment on the merits is the only thing that can prevent a horrible state of affairs for the Plaintif and the members of our Armed Forces, the Courts and the nation. Plaintiff, members of the Armed Forces and the civilian populace have to know, and they have a right to know, who is lawfully entitled to be the Commander-in- Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States---who is lawfully entitled to “push the button”, and who is not.

In that hour when---God forbid---it actually becomes necessary to decide, one way or the other, whether to use America’s nuclear arsenal, wil the senior members of our military be under a legal duty to obey the orders of the would-be Commander-in-Chief, or wil they be under a legal duty to disobey the order of an apparent enemy (foreign, or domestic) of the Constitution who holds the office of President? We ask the Court to bear in
mind that, depending on what facts are ascertained at trial, the Court may conclude that Soetoro is in fact, right now, an illegal alien.

The bottom line, then, is this: As things stand now, without this Court’s intervention, the Plaintif in the instant case wil be left completely out in the cold following Inauguration Day if he should happen to face a possible conflict between his duties to obey lawful orders on the one hand and his duties to disobey unlawful orders and defend the Constitution on the other hand, particularly if the unlawful order is “palpably illegal on its "face”, whatever their “interpretation of applicable law” may be, especially if the would-be Commander-in-Chief’s claim to hold office is palpably subject to disbelief simultaneously.

And if this is the case with respect to this Plaintiff, what then wil likewise be the case for the Joint Chiefs of Staf if Soetoro is in fact sworn in? Dare he speak up beforehand, if no national crisis is at hand? And wil it be to late for him to speak up if in fact a national crisis does later on develop?

Plaintif moves this Court for the Court’s Orders to be issued nunc pro tunc in the event this Court declares Soetoro to be constitutionally ineligible to serve as President of the United States, after Soetoro has been sworn in.

FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION
Claim for Relief
Interpleader
28 U.S.C. § 1335 and F.R.C.P. 2

Plaintif hereby incorporates Paragraphs 1 through 48 as if fully set forth herein.

Plaintif is in possession of certain property. This property consists of the rights pertaining to the duties owed by the Plaintif to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States and to al others above him in his chain of
command, and this property also consists of certain relationships. The rights pertaining to each of these duties is worth Five Hundred [$500.00] Dollars or more.

The rights pertaining to each of these relationships is worth Five Hundred [$500.00]

Dollars or more. Plaintif wil deposit with this Court, if necessary, a Bond in the amount of Two Thousand [$2,000.00] Dollars for the combined sum of the properties that the Plaintif possesses pertaining to the duties and relationships alleged in this Complaint.

Plaintif is also in possession of Soetoro’s Indonesian School Record showing his name as Barry Soetoro and his citizenship status as Indonesian, and Plaintif is in possession of his discharge document and has requested copies of his own enlistment papers. The document denominated as Soetoro’s Indonesian School Record showing his name as Barry Soetoro and his citizenship status as Indonesian has a value of Five
Hundred [$500.00] Dollars or more; Plaintiff’s discharge document has a value of Five Hundred [$500.00] or more and has been deposited with this Court. Plaintif has requested copies of his enlistment papers, which likewise have a value of Five Hundred [$500.00] Dollars or more, and copies of this documents wil be deposited with this Court once they are received from United States Department of Defense. Of
course, Plaintiff’s original enlistment papers are in the possession of the United States Department of Defense.

52. Plaintif knows that each of the Defendants, and those acting under either of them, may have competing rights between themselves to the property rights in these duties,
relationships, and documents, and the right to claim al the property rights with respect to al of these duties, relationships, and documents shal belong to either Soetoro or Biden as of Noon, Eastern Standard Time, on January 20, 2009, but Plaintif does not know which of these two persons may properly claim the property rights in these duties, relationships, and documents.

53. Plaintif has a real, reasonable, bona fide fear of exposure to multiple claims or the hazards and vexation of conflicting claims brought by either or both of the Defendants, or by those acting under either of them.

54. Likewise, the document denominated as Soetoro’s Indonesian School Record showing his name as Barry Soetoro and his citizenship status as Indonesian, which we have filed with this Court as Exhibit “B”, is a chattel of peculiar value not fungible with other chattels, and the Plaintif has a real, reasonable, bona fide fear that he could be subject to injunctive relief over it and possible criminal prosecution by Soetoro, Biden or those acting under either of them for unlawfully withholding it.

55. Plaintiff’s discharge documents, which is filed with this Court as Exhibit “A”, and his enlistment papers are also chattels of a peculiar value not fungible with other chattels, and the Plaintif has a real, reasonable, bona fide fear that if he is expelled from the military by Soetoro or Biden or by those acting under either of them, the substance of the provisions of those papers would lose much of their meaning and value.

56. By virtue of these fears and concerns, which, if realized, would subject Plaintif to irreparable harm as to which damages would not suffice, and as to which there is no adequate remedy at law, Plaintif is entitled to use Interpleader under 28 U.S.C. §
1335 and Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 2 to join Soetoro and Biden as Defendants to cause them to come forward with the proof of Soetoro’s constitutional eligibility to serve as President of the United States pursuant to Article II, § 1, Cl. 5 of the U.S.
Constitution and proof as to which of them may be entitled to the rights pertaining to the property which the Plaintif alleges that he holds, so that Plaintif might receive from this Court a declaration of the Plaintiff’s rights and duties with respect to each Defendant, and Injunctive Relief as may be appropriate against either or both Defendants on behalf of the Plaintiff.

WHEREFORE, Plaintif respectfully prays that this Court:

A.
Declare Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama, in his capacity as a natural person is hereby constitutionally ineligible to be President of the United States pursuant to Article II, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution of the United States and
the same is hereby Ordered to refrain from assuming, or taking the oath of, said office or exercising the duties and functions thereof, and to refrain from interfering with, or claiming, the properties of the Plaintif alleged in this Complaint; or

B.
Declare Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama, in his capacity as de facto President of the United States in posse is hereby constitutionally ineligible to be President of the United States pursuant to Article II, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution of the United States and the same is hereby Ordered to refrain from
assuming, or taking the oath of, said office or exercising the duties and functions thereof, and to refrain from interfering with, or claiming, the properties of the Plaintif alleged in this Complaint; or

C.
Declare if this Court finds on the merits that Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible to be President after Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama has been sworn in as President, that Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama is further barred and prohibited nunc pro tunc from holding the
Office of President and from exercising the functions and duties of said Office, and from interfering with, or making any claim to, the properties of the Plaintif alleged in this Complaint; and

D.
Order Plaintif to refrain from recognizing Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama as President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces thereof; or

E.
Declare Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama, in his capacity as a natural person is hereby eligible to be President of the United States, pursuant to Article II, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution of the United States, and that he may rightfully claim the properties of the Plaintif alleged in this Complaint upon assuming the Office of President of the United States; or

F.
Declare Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama, in his capacity as de jure President of the United States in posse is hereby eligible, pursuant to Article I § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution of the United States, to be President of the United
States, and that he may rightfully claim the properties of the Plaintif alleged in this Complaint upon assuming the Office of President of the United States; and

G.
Order Plaintif to recognize Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama as de jure President of the United States and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces thereof from the time of his inauguration into that office and Joseph R. Biden as de jure Vice-President of the United States from the time of his
inauguration into that office, for the term of each office beginning at Noon, Eastern Standard Time, January 20, 2009; or

H.

Order Plaintif to look to Joseph R. Biden for Orders if this Court finds Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama constitutionally ineligible pursuant to Article II, § 1, Cl. 5 of the U.S. Constitution; and

I.
Retain Jurisdiction of this action to ensure the Court’s Orders are being fully enforced; and

J.
Award Plaintif his Attorney Fees and Costs and Grant Plaintif such other and further relief as this Honorable Court deems just and proper.

Respectfully submitted,

s/ Philip J. Berg
Dated: December 29, 2008
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
Attorney for Plaintif
55 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Identification No. 09867
(610) 825-3134

s/ Lawrence J. Joyce
Dated: December 29, 2008
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Lawrence J. Joyce, Esquire
Attorney for Plaintif
1517 N. Wilmot Road, Suite 215
Tucson, AZ 85712
Arizona Bar No. 020856
(520) 584-0236

For Further Information Contact:
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005 (610) 825-3134 (800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
[email protected]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
He was inserted into office by the ignorance of a majority, and most likely a little sacrifice to his satanic god of his.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The birth certificate that they so proudly display on his anti smear website is not his real one..... Illumanti influenced maybe...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join