It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK is NOT under Islamic control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I agree. You guys need more.

We've got a lot down here, you want them?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
yeah uk is dominated by muslims that why we have sent our troops to slaughter innocent muslim people ? Great logic guys , for the record im white but i dont judge people on colour religion or class ONLY their behaviour.
ps where i live the yobs and thugs are not asian , the majority are white yh white like most of you who are talking crap
see we have WHITE TRASH in uk TOO !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I do think the UK, and USA, and probably others, may not be "under Islamic control" in an official manner, but it does seem to me, they(the governments) panders to the Islamic extremists. When the American was going to burn the Koran, people went nuts, and the Muslims in their "homelands" went on killing sprees(normal?). But had this been a man who was to publicly burn a Bible, no one would care. And if he had, he would have been allowed to enter the UK, and no one would have cared. So, in this sense, it does seem these countries are "under Islamic control", because it has certain laws to "protect the feelings of Muslims" and does not have these same "laws" for protecting the "feelings" of others.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
protect the feelings of Muslims"
Its called political correctness and it means you dont call someone black the n world
we all live in multicultural countries DEAL WITH IT
or did you only like blacks and immigrants when they were YOUR SLAVES
GROW UP

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you prefer living under Sharia law then why don't you move to a country that you live under it and practice your extremist Islam as you choose to do?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hey bufoon im not MUSLIM so what the hell are you on about ?
read carefully
for the record im white but i dont judge people on colour religion or class ONLY their behaviour

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Outside of muslim area yes you are correct.

The government is under foreign control which very few of the sheeple realise.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
America this America that. Are any of you capable of accepting your own Countries downfalls and stop blaming the U.S for your own screwed up Government?
You are becoming a Islamic dominant Country. That is your Governments fault not ours.

Hmm.. I see you've just ignored the OP and carried on doing exactly what she was complaining about. Please explain how we are becoming an "Islamic dominant Country"... Should be worth a laugh.

Originally posted by prexparte
UK has islaimcs bombing quit often, and you say it isnt happening????

We do? I never even noticed! they can't be very good at it then as the last time we had a bombing by Islamists was 2005 and before that...er..never!

So, by your logic if something happens once, that is classed as "often".. Let's try this one out:

1. America often has black presidents...
  2. I met a stupid American once. They are all stupid.
  3. Japan is often bombed by American nuclear weapons...
  4. My partners has just had a baby. She often has babies...

See, you're being silly.

When they take over a country they attack at will until their religous agenda is met, then they slaughter at will until they convert most the population...

They do? For the most part, there are plenty of Islamic countries with Christian or other religious minorites that live side by side in peace. Then a couple of whackjobs will blow themselves up and all of a sudden it's "all muslims" trying to convert everbody else.

O wait you already haev a dominant islaimc society.

No, we don't. You do understand what dominant means, don't you? Probably not.

Listen young jedi, I am older then you by years and years, maybe even decades. Im more aware of reality then you wish to be.

What an incredibly arrogant and presumptive statement to make! You know nothing of Mr Lizard, yet assume so much. Aware my arse.

We amricans are nto harrassing you for your islamic take over. We see your situation and know what we WILL do here when they "THINK" they can start bombing our public places....kinda take it like this, you are our examples of what to do when it hits our homes...

HAHAHA! American bravado at it's most crap! You already got bombed, not once, not twice, not even thrice but several times! Don't forget the first WTC attack in the 90's! You really showed those Muslims, didn't you! You chased OBL and failed to catch him, you invaded a country that had nothign to do with it, lost thousands of men and billions in treasure. What have you got in return? A global uptick in terrors attacks since 9/11, not a decrease. Well done....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Well even the moslem areas are more mixed than the USA. I have seen both. Pray tell me how the UK is controlled by foreign nationals? Do you mean the EU?
edit on 24-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I openly admit to being concerned about the spread of fundamental Islam, however, I assure you the UK is most definately not, and I very much doubt ever will be, under Islamic control.

ETA.
stu, if I could applaud you I would.
edit on 24/1/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"The UK is NOT under Islamic control"
and (jedi mind wave)
"These are not the droids you're looking for".

Um, yeah, right.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Exactly how old are you and on what basis have you formed your opinions of the UK?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Stu!

I checked and um you are a bit wrong. The last bombing was Glasgow

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry mate.

It was still 3 and a half years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I grew up there scooter. Was there when the influx of iranians from the shah's oust came about. Been there, done that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Scooter?

So that was a while ago?

Just wondering on what you base your opinions when you appear quite adamant that you know better than people who actually live here.
Is it based on personal experience, or friends and / or relatives, MSM or what?

And how old did you say you were?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Just wanted to add, I'm not afraid of a jhihadist attack when I'm at St. John's Wood. But looking at it from an outsiders point of view, it don't look good.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by beezzer

Scooter?

So that was a while ago?

Just wondering on what you base your opinions when you appear quite adamant that you know better than people who actually live here.
Is it based on personal experience, or friends and / or relatives, MSM or what?

And how old did you say you were?

Am there frequently.
47, just because you asked twice.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not that much older than me, i'm 45.

So as a 'frequent' visitor to our shore's what is it that make's you think we are under Islamic control?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
at the end of the day were telling you theres not a problem we live here im 33 between all us brits here i think you can trust our word , if it was a problem why would we lie?
The only people who have a problem are the BNP and the less said about them the better .
GUYS this is not a competiton to see which country gets "terrorised " the most .
Im sorrry but im more fearful of the police and army than terrorists im especially fearful of uk and us politicians as they are the real power behind your "mighty enemy "al kaeida "

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by beezzer

Not that much older than me, i'm 45.

So as a 'frequent' visitor to our shore's what is it that make's you think we are under Islamic control?

I don't think that "we" are under Islamic control. What I do see is a slow, growing, acceptance of sharia "thought." Much like in America where it isn't just one issue but a mind-set that has developed over time. I enjoy my bi-passport issue because I can look at America from a foreign viewpoint. I enjoy that same freedom looking at Britian with the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join