It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesia’s first crop circles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I get About 22,500 results for that but I get zero results for your rabbit theory

That just goes to show how classified this stuff is! A bit like the alien base hidden in Lakeville Minnesota
No trace of that either.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Okay I did some digging in my Whitehouse sources... you may be correct

I think we finally have the real power behind the Presidents. Now I understand why we use the phrase "Going down a deep Rabbit Hole" for Black Ops projects

But Bush isn't too smart, doing it in public..

I mean just imagine the Hybrids

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I mean just imagine the Hybrids

Super Intelligent Rabbits bred with semi-intelligent human
I'm not holding my breath for any positive results there

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To offer an explanation that I can personally believe in may help others who share my view to think about the technical nature of the cause of crop circles as they are familiarly known.

First, the design work could be accomplished utilizing one of the many Computer Aided Drawing programs available (CAD). Perhaps a CAD program utilizing 3D perspective with tool path configuration capability. The plot to be influenced could have the data stored on file. From the plot data a suitable "crop circle" design could be completed by importing drawing patterns, pictures. Free style patterns could also be done to really give viewers a "wow" factor.

The actual site information would have to be collected. This would likely include soil sampling, soil moisture concentrations, plant type, ground temperature, and atmospheric weather information.

A plant food mixture could the be assembled which would provide the maximum coupling to externally applied energy. The mixture can be applied from the air above the plot by any number of type of aircraft which would be selected of the normal expected type for the area.

In time the plants would be ready for the application of applied energy. The frequency, applied power, duration, would already be known based the compilation of data from the site. The method of applying the energy could be ground based, at altitude, or from outer atmosphere.

The time consuming tasks are done in the office and laboratory with precision and reliability. The plants are given free range time to absorb the food mixture. Energy is applied based on the CAD design. The wow result is immediate and on site with no visible method to describe it by.

edit on 29-1-2011 by WarmSun because: incorrect sentence structure

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Some of these circles have been known to appear in broad daylight within hours when pilots have flown over a field on a return trip and when no circle was there, then suddenly a circle was there. I know such a pilot who saw such a daytime crop-circle formation.

These circles seem so laser-printer perfect that it suggests that some unknown crop-circle printer in the sky is creating them. Perhaps they are all man-made but part of that project bluebeam and a secret government satellite is beaming down crop-circle patterns to create some type of psy-op on the people.

When you look at the smaller man-made circles they lack the kind of percision. In fact there have been contests to produce circles and always there are obvious imperfections and edging problems that don't appear on the much larger circles. So much so, in these contents they always produce smaller circle patterns not the massive 1500 meter scale. Suffice to say, man can indeed create crop-circle patterns.

Good post , I'd be interested to hear "ignore all facts" on these comments ???????????????????????

Real crop circles are made by The Living God .
They are artwork from inside His head.
He does it , because He can.
No ropes , or planks
Gnash those teeth , you atheist trolls !

S&F

edit on 29-1-2011 by radarloveguy because: milk only ... every two hours

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Real crop circles are made by The Living God .
They are artwork from inside His head.
He does it , because He can.
No ropes , or planks
Gnash those teeth , you atheist trolls !

S&F

edit on 29-1-2011 by radarloveguy because: milk only ... every two hours

How do you know that God doesn't use rope and planks?
Who are you to put limits on a Deity?

As long as a crop circle is in a crop and in a circle, then it's a Real crop circle.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join