It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Things That You Should Not Read If You Do Not Want To Become Very Angry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Economy News Nightmare: 20 Things That You Should Not Read If You Do Not Want To Become Very Angry

Well I read them and no I didn't get anymore angry than I already am.

Original Source

Today America is very, very frustrated. In fact, we probably have not seen this level of anger in the country since World War 2 ended. So why are so many Americans so frustrated and so angry right now? Well, for most Americans it comes down to the economy. Very few things are more frustrating than not being able to find a job that will enable you to pay the mortgage and feed your family. Middle class Americans that do have a little bit of money are digging into their savings and investments at a staggering rate as they desperately try to keep their heads above water. Millions of other families that do not have a "safety cushion" are on the verge of losing their homes or have already been callously tossed out onto the streets by big, greedy banks. Meanwhile, our politicians continue to burden us with increasingly larger amounts of government debt and they stand idly by as our jobs and our industries are shipped overseas. So even though the mainstream media seems absolutely puzzled by the growing anger in America, the truth is that it is not a great mystery. The economy is an absolute nightmare, and if it gets even worse people are going to become even more angry.

I can't get any angrier than I now am. Is it possible for us to repair these problems and leave future generations with anything other than this disaster?

edit on Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:32:23 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: MOD EDIT - Excessive Quoting of Source Material - Please Review This Link

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"#19 The U.S. national debt has crossed the $14 trillion mark for the first time, and at some point during 2011 it will cross the $15 trillion mark."

I would be angry too if i hadnt seen this coming lol ,

only thing we should be angry about is ignorance of the masses

this whole list is a byproduct of ignorance amongest the masses nothing more. It only angers people who are just starting to realize the gravey train is over lol

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

I bought that one, hook, line and sinker. All I can say is DANG, if only half of that was true we'd be screwed and I know there's more than half the truth there. Thank's for posting that, people have to become aware of this stuff. It's not looking good for us, although I'm trying my best to remain optomistic. I'm more than concerned about our immediate future.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
and everything in your list are not the BIG ONES! Those are always hidden

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You think it's bad now, wait until you have to start paying that debt back.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Meh, in all honesty I'm sick of being angry and am ready to get in on the action of manipulating pathetic fools that are addicted to idiotic entertainment. It's not too difficult to ride the childish fads that keep on changing and develop a product that the fools will purchase by the millions. Don't be mad, guys. Play the game. Ultimately we have nobody to blame but ourselves, and I'm done with all that. So get rich if ya got the potential, else get out my way. No time for losers in this ever increasingly chaotic world.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

#2 15 billion dollars: the total amount of compensation that Goldman Sachs paid out to its employees for 2010.

What does this mean exactly? It sounds like they're describing normal payroll. Are we supposed to be outraged by a normal business expense from a ridiculously huge corporation?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm livid!!

2 less slices of cheese in a typical package of Kraft American cheese!!!

Don't even get me started on the toilet paper!!

Something has to be done or cheeseburger stands next to public lavatories will go out of business for sure.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A trade deficit since 1976? Well Who is to blame for that one? I tell you our rulers owe us nothing and are not even patriots!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

"Overall, Goldman Sachs received a $12.9 billion payout from the government's bailout of AIG, which was at one time the world's largest insurance company" www.usatoday.com...

mad because they are upset they need bailouts yet still gravey train spending . Naturally as a tax payer this is outragous. Sure it happens alot does that make it okay ? lol of course not thats why its on the list.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I noticed the coke cans became smaller last year, they are 2 ounces smaller....My grocery bill has sky rocketed almost doubled. SO what does my family do? eat less that is what we do. My family is taking out our 401 savings, we have 10 years before we think we can retire and use social security as a secondary income, but that is of course not going to happen, because we are going to have to use our 401 plan to get by, and we all know Social Security wont be around in 10 years.... I saw all this comming, but how to stop the government, how to stop the government????
Perhaps a complete government overhaul of all new people? We could change this nightmare if more americans would believe in the power of their choices

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

"Overall, Goldman Sachs received a $12.9 billion payout from the government's bailout of AIG, which was at one time the world's largest insurance company" www.usatoday.com...

mad because they are upset they need bailouts yet still gravey train spending . Naturally as a tax payer this is outragous. Sure it happens alot does that make it okay ? lol of course not thats why its on the list.

Well, they may very well be a valid thing to be angry about. It's curious as to why the author of the article didn't report just that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The unemployed people and those holding temporary/part-time jobs will be the most annoyed at the current government and media lies. However, we're all afraid of police brutality. Most of us are afraid of coming out fight. We're even afraid of committing suicide. So all of us will suffer slow and painful lifetime.

The real figures of jobless are being suppressed around the world not only in the United States. I'm a living evidence.

top topics

join