It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Corr (from the Corrs) talks about 911 on the Late Show. Gets called anti semetic

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
How much did you actually spend on that guy's book, may I ask? From what I'm seeing, all the material he's mentioning (I.E. testimony from Amanda Keller) was already available for free. Heck, I've been quoting her in every other post I've been making here.
LOL observe how our freind "dave " tries to ridicule me by saying I wasted money on a book for info that i could have got free ?
Um "dave " I didnt buy a book I DID just get all that info free on the freakin website were talking about LMAO

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by backinblack

A star for you!

I have always thought that was a very blatant reason to believe that 9-11 was a false flag operation. Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and yet we attack Iraq who was not involved at all in 9-11. That never made any sense to me. People who supported and continue to support that bs are morons who love being led around by the ring in their noses while they slop at the trough of ignorance and denial.

George Bush's supporters have made [color=#FF0000]HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars on the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Also American Congressmen and Senators continue to make money on these wars because they hold stock in companies that make money off of them. Clearly this is a conflict of interest. How can they send America's children overseas to murder and be killed themselves for the sake of a few dollars more in their own pockets?

The American economy is being drained by these illegal wars that benefit a very few and hurt most every American. Not to mention the people in foreign lands being unjustly killed and whose resources are being coveted by American companies.

The day before 9-11 it was announced that 2.3 TRILLION dollars was missing from the Pentagon. Hello! Does that not cause anyone who can reason to stop and think about the whole situation? Coincidence? I do not think so.

Bring the troops home and secure our own borders. This is where the terrorists are coming from. They do not magically teleport here from some cave in Afghanistan. The money spent on illegal wars could have built a fence by now. A darned good fence.

How can they send America's children overseas to murder and be killed themselves for the sake of a few dollars more in their own pockets?

Good question. The quotes below are taken at random from here They explain the mindset pretty well.

Especially notice how the zionists admit it themselves. Pretty bold, huh? You don't have to look very far to find plenty of quotes just like this, either.

If you go to the link above, there is a quote from a gentleman in 1880 talking about how the press are puppets!!!!!

"Zionism is but an incident of a far reaching plan," said leading American Zionist Louis Marshall, counsel for bankers Kuhn Loeb in 1917. "It is merely a convenient peg on which to hang a powerful weapon." The far-reaching plan is Illuminati world dictatorship. The Illuminati is the highest echelon of Freemasonry, an occult secret society dedicated to Lucifer. The world's central bankers have intermarried with the richest dynastic families of Europe and America to bring about world hegemony. They instigated wars and depressions to degrade and destroy humanity. The American people have been financing their wars since 1914.

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga: "[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

Zionist Theodor Herzl "We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us".

Mossad role in 9-11? The Washington Times, "Army study suggests U.S. force of 20,000" by Rowan Scarborough, 5 April 2002: Israel forces a "500-pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both Gaza [and the West Bank]. Known to disregard international law to accomplish mission. Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

Murdered Past CIA Director William Colby: "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

"If you (Senator Wellstone) vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota." -- Vice President Dick Cheney to Senator Paul Wellstone (D), October, 2002, just days before Wellstone's death in a suspicious airplane "accident".

..."Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushs have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." --- George Bush Sr. 1992

"For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..." (Zionism) -- President John F. Kennedy

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." --- George W. Bush

Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony on Operation Gladio in Europe: "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy." -- Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein, The Final Days, p. 208

Follow the link above to read the whole list.

As far as the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, I wasn't sure about Afghanistan, but I was positive that the war in Iraq was bogus, because I had been paying close attention to Iraq/Saddam since the 80's. I told everyone I knew that Saddam didn't have WMD and they thought I was crazy and un-American. I put up with a lot of grief for my views. Of course, when the story started changing, no-one came back and said I was right.

edit on 28-1-2011 by sezsue because: tried to edit "red" into quote starting Former Italian....numerous times but it would not let me?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I told everyone I knew that Saddam didn't have WMD and they thought I was crazy and un-American. I put up with a lot of grief for my views. Of course, when the story started changing, no-one came back and said I was right.

The definition of WMD's is vague and changes daily..
Iraq may not have been in the process of making nukes but they did have chemical and biological weapons..
The US knows that because most came from the US in the first place...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yes, I know. That's why I was watching the Iraq situation so closely since the 80's. I started really paying attention because Saddam gassed the Kurds. I remember seeing pictures of the dead in either Look, Life or National Geo magazine soon after. I never forgot about it.

But they had the inspectors going in to monitor, and even though the inspectors were locked out towards the end, before that time, the inspectors were giving it the all clear.

When Saddam refused to confirm or deny, I kinda felt that, like the school bully, having lost his fabled "brass knuckles", would he admit it?

He would not, because someone is always waiting in the wings to take down the bully and be the successor.

In my opinion, based on what I knew about the situation, Saddam was worried about his perceived enemies in the area......and maybe he felt the US was just making threats for show, having been his patron in the past.
edit on 28-1-2011 by sezsue because: changes

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

In my opinion, based on what I knew about the situation, Saddam was worried about his perceived enemies in the area......and maybe he felt the US was just making threats for show, having been his patron in the past.

Or like Iran and even the Taliban, Saddam actually did conform more than we were lead to believe.???

We seem to get half truths even on a good news day..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yeah. And for years, I had no internet, and no cable TV, so I had to rely on what the papers in my area and USA Today said, and of course MSM/PBS.

But, as I said, I did read everything available about it, and whatever serious news I could find, and every source I saw made it seem as if he did not have any WMD.

But we know the PTB will do a perfect 180 to send us in the direction they want us to go in.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

He used them on the kurds when they rebelled against him. Think it was bush sn who said to the kurds rise up and we will come in to help you. Of course they were left to it and got gassed with american nerve gas ect.
edit on 28-1-2011 by illuminnaughty because: miss spelled

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty

He used them on the kurds when they rebelled against him. Think it was bush sn who said to the kurds rise up and we will come in to help you. Of course they were left to it and got gassed with american nerve gas ect.

Yes, forget how many people the US have directly killed..
Imagine how many have died by US weapons.???
Staggering and includes many US and friendly troops/civilians...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
very interesting.

forget the 9/11 stuff and the scanners, did anybody else notice how he was allowed to talk about any conspiracy he liked apart from the one involving the country where he lived? the economic bailout.

he was given plenty of time to put his thoughts forward on 9/11, he mentioned scanners though by choice wished to move on, the host allowed him time to say what he wanted, regardless of if you think the guy in the audience was a set up.

however the premise of the whole interview/questioning was to give the man NO time, and stall him as much as possible when it came to mentioning conspiracies closer to home, ie: the bailout.

it is interesting because it is usually anybody talking about 9/11 that they stall and try to give as little time as possible, however here it shows that they are only concerned about keeping things off air that could cause public out cry and people demanding the truth from their OWN government.

edit to add: so their method here was 'talk about them' 'talk about them' not us = keeping the population dumb about activities in their OWN country.

edit on 29-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Why did saddam bomb northern Iraq?

He wanted to get the Kurds out of the whey.

Yeah thats my joke, tell it at parties, get hot chicks. lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I know it is customary on ATS to blame the US for everything wrong which happens in the world but it ain't necessarily so :-

www.ekurd.net...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I know it is customary on ATS to blame the US for everything wrong which happens in the world but it ain't necessarily so :-

Why not?
A lot is them, their weapons or their money...
Same diff to me......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join