It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Corr (from the Corrs) talks about 911 on the Late Show. Gets called anti semetic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What's the big deal with saying Jews were involved in 911?

Doesn't mean all Jews.There are a couple types of different Jews you know?They're in a huge debate right now over which one is the right one.Look it up.It's been going on for years.It's the Zionist Jews they say who were involved in 9/11.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
yup your right my freind , zionists are the ones exterminating palestinians NOT ALL JEWS .
white people are in the kkk NOT ALL white people are in the kkk!!!!! _

im using predictive text on my ps3 , i type isr and it has israeli israel israelite israelites ...
when i type palest i get nothing , palestiine doesnt even appear wtf ????
i type illu i get illuminati , yet the word microchip doesnt appear even though im on a computer wtf ??

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Tread carefully friends or you two will have your account banned. I stand by the other post, Zionists are not all Jewish, and not all Jewish people are Zionists. Zionist is not a racial slurr, it refers to a movement in ultra orthodox Judaism that they themselves named. A good friend of mine could be considered a Zionist and he's a white christian.

If we follow the standards that the term anti-semite is applied by, then all caucasians are in the KKK and are Tim McVeigh bombers lying in wait.

This shouldn't be a taboo subject on a conspiracy forum. As I stated above, there is ample evidence linking Israel to 911, but it's classified. ICTS, and israeli security firm ran security at all the 9/11 airports, and they were working with security at that freshly bombed Russian airport. Urban moving systems was found to be an ISraeli front company and the owner skipped off to Israel in the aftermath of 911. Odigo, and Israeli run instant messaging firm confirmed that several users were given advanced warning of the attack, they traced it to the source ip and handed that to the FBI and that's the end of that.

The 'dancing Israelis' caught filming and celebrating the attack were found to be MOSSAD agents, and when released back to Israel went on tv to explain that they were sent there to "document the event". And event for which, according to witnesses, they were setup and filming before the first plane strike, they laughed, gave high fives, and taped themselves holding lighters up in the air with the burning towers in the background.

Let me ask you all, those who think we should investigate Israels connection, and those who think it's anti-semitic to do so..........

If you used search and replace for the above paragraph replacing Israel with iraq, iran, pakistan, syria, north korea, do you think for a second it would be racist to want those links investigated?

Be honest

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes, they seem to have set themselves above all others..
We would definitly question the involvement of Iran or Iraq..

Heck, we invaded Afghanistan and left Saudi Arabia alone although most of the terrorists originated there..
But SA is another US regime..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I do not dispute anything in the OP. I just want to note that "Everybody Knows" was written in 1988 and does not specifically refer to 9-11.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
hey bro yh I know I only posted because i only have just found about that track . I heard it on alex jones show . certain songs with messages are timeless though.

Everybody knows the fight is fixed the poor stay poor the rich get rich .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

A star for you!

I have always thought that was a very blatant reason to believe that 9-11 was a false flag operation. Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and yet we attack Iraq who was not involved at all in 9-11. That never made any sense to me. People who supported and continue to support that bs are morons who love being led around by the ring in their noses while they slop at the trough of ignorance and denial.

George Bush's supporters have made [color=#FF0000]HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars on the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Also American Congressmen and Senators continue to make money on these wars because they hold stock in companies that make money off of them. Clearly this is a conflict of interest. How can they send America's children overseas to murder and be killed themselves for the sake of a few dollars more in their own pockets?

The American economy is being drained by these illegal wars that benefit a very few and hurt most every American. Not to mention the people in foreign lands being unjustly killed and whose resources are being coveted by American companies.

The day before 9-11 it was announced that 2.3 TRILLION dollars was missing from the Pentagon. Hello! Does that not cause anyone who can reason to stop and think about the whole situation? Coincidence? I do not think so.

Bring the troops home and secure our own borders. This is where the terrorists are coming from. They do not magically teleport here from some cave in Afghanistan. The money spent on illegal wars could have built a fence by now. A darned good fence.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The interview was very poor. I believe the interviewer had very little respect for both guests. They were used as fillers on the show and I honestly think they were thrown on at the last minute and the organisers thought it would be a good laugh and that people would be cracking up. Nobody was laughing when Corr was speaking. A few years ago they probably would have been. People are finally questioning everything.

Jim Corr has been working on this material for a good few years now. He has his own site set up for it also. Its great he is trying to get debate going in mainstream.
The only problem I found with him when he is talking that he gives me the impression that he believes everything that he reads on the internet. This is a fairly big flaw and makes him an easy target.

The plant in the audience was ridiculous when all he could bring to the argument that people who didn't believe the official 911 story were anti-semetic. This was pathetic and showed he was just trying to 'bait' Corr.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The plant in the audience was ridiculous when all he could bring to the argument that people who didn't believe the official 911 story were anti-semetic. This was pathetic and showed he was just trying to 'bait' Corr.

Yes but Coor handled him well.
I also noticed the audience did not react to the anti semantic rants..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

I tried to star your post, but could not. Funny how nobody calls anyone ANTI SEMITIC who criticizes ARABS. After all they are true Semites as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think it needs to be pointed out again...namely, since I've been listening to The Corrs for years...is that Jim Corrs isn't saying this out of any actual real research into the events of 9/11. He's saying this because he picked up some idiotic drivel off of some damned fool conspiracy web site and he doesn't realize he's being conned. Either that, someone else picked up some drivel off some damned fool conspiracy web site and they passed it on to him, like a cold.

It's difficult to argue FALSE FLAG when all the individual conponents taken by themselves all point to it being an attack by Islamic fundamentalists. What part of Mohammed Atta receiving flight training or his dismembering his girlfriend's kittens after an argument makes him a patsy in your eyes, exactly?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
actual real research into the events of 9/11. He's saying this because he picked up some idiotic drivel off of some damned fool conspiracy web site and he doesn't realize he's being conned.

1. AboveTopSecret is not a "Damned fooled conspiracy web site" If you do not like it here dont come.

2. By your rational people researching should not be "conned" by your misleading words and attempts to uphold the official story on this "damned fooled conspiracy website" which you are a longtime member of.... go figure

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey dave u annoying git you might want to read this .
makes for a great read

please enjoy .
www.breakfornews.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
actual real research into the events of 9/11. He's saying this because he picked up some idiotic drivel off of some damned fool conspiracy web site and he doesn't realize he's being conned.

1. AboveTopSecret is not a "Damned fooled conspiracy web site" If you do not like it here dont come.

No it isn't- they don't have any in-house conspiracy they're trying to peddle at the expense of the truth. ATS is simply a conspiracy discussion forum where people being suckered by the damned fool conspiracy web sites are coming to spread their drivel. Prison Planet and Loose Change are damned fool conspiracy web sites.

If this was a genuine conspiracy web site, I'd have been banned long ago from my posting material that refutes these conspiracy claims. I know because I was banned from Loose Change site after about two weeks. I think it was because I posted Dylan Avery's flub that flight 93 landed in Ohio, I forget.

2. By your rational people researching should not be "conned" by your misleading words and attempts to uphold the official story on this "damned fooled conspiracy website" which you are a longtime member of.... go figure

That is EXACTLY what I am saying, actually. People shouldn't mindlessly believe anything I say any more than they should mindlessly believe everything Alex Jones and Dylan Avery say. People should compare what both sides are saying to make an informed opinion on their own. That's why I post links to all the material I post and I will happily do so again at any time.

When we see someone dropping innuendo on how "suspicious" it was that the NYFD seemed to know WTC 7 was going to fall before it did, and we compare it to the eyewitness testimony of a NYFD deputy fire chief who saw with his own eyes that WTC 7 was so messed up from the out of control fires that he knew right away it was going to collapse, we can see who is being disingenuous and who is not.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hey dave I see you havnt BOTHERED to check the link
what a nob !

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Hey dave u annoying git you might want to read this .
makes for a great read

please enjoy .
www.breakfornews.com...

Ah yes, someone is defending the crap these damned fool conspiracy web sites like Prison Planet are shoveling out by quoting material off of OTHER damned fool conspiracy web sites like Mad Cow. These two sites are about as independent from each other as Siamese twins.

How much did you actually spend on that guy's book, may I ask? From what I'm seeing, all the material he's mentioning (I.E. testimony from Amanda Keller) was already available for free. Heck, I've been quoting her in every other post I've been making here.

edit on 28-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

hey dave I see you havnt BOTHERED to check the link
what a nob !

You really need to learn when to quite while you're behind. I did read the link, and I'm seeing things that I'VE been quoting to YOU people. Case in point-

"The thing the FBI was most interested in was his pilot bag. They asked about it a lot. He kept it locked, and they wanted to know whether I had ever seen anything in it. I told them yes. One day he opened it briefly, and there were a lot of papers in it, and there was a blue log book in a different language. Mohamed was fluent in almost any language you can think of. He had a kind of Daytimer in there, too. And a folder with all these different ID’s in it. And that’s when I saw one – because it fell out – a little blue and white thing the size of a driver’s license. It had his picture on it, and it looked like a mug shot, or a prison shot. And it didn’t look like him, and I asked him, 'Who is this?'

"And he said, 'that’s me.' He told me it had been taken back when he was in some kind of militia-type deal, like a military-type deal, he said. He compared it to our military only they teach you different tactics. He didn’t elaborate.

"He didn’t say where it was from, either. But the writing looked like a cross between Hebrew and Arabic, those frilly little lines. He told me he spoke Hebrew. I said bull#. So he started speaking it, and I guess he did.

"He told me that he went to different countries and studied. He had pilot’s license from several different countries. But all the pictures looked different. All the names were different. He had a license to fly from just about every country he had been to. He went to pilot’s school in all these countries."

...so Mohammed Atta was a well educated person and genuinely had extensive pilot training, despite the "illiterate goat herding cave dweller" image you conspiracy people insist on attributing to him. Did you even actually read your own link before you posted it, dude?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
yes but "dave "your problem is that you cherry pick info and im sorry but thats really sad .
Im sorry I bothered to engage in conversatiion with you its fruitless as well a waste of my time .
Have fun living your 'Hollywood " version of reality .

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

yes but "dave "your problem is that you cherry pick info and im sorry but thats really sad .
Im sorry I bothered to engage in conversatiion with you its fruitless as well a waste of my time .
Have fun living your 'Hollywood " version of reality .

How the heck can I be "cherry picking" when I'm cutting and pasting information from your own links verbatim? Are you claiming your link *doesn't* state Amanda Keller testified Mohammed Atta dismembered her kittens after an argument?

You really have no credibility.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

...so Mohammed Atta was a well educated person and genuinely had extensive pilot training, despite the "illiterate goat herding cave dweller" image you conspiracy people insist on attributing to him. Did you even actually read your own link before you posted it, dude?

So Mossad or the CIA were smart enough to choose intelligent patsies?
Is that what you are telling us Dave??

Nothing you just posted truely contradicts a False Flag scenario...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join