It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Corr (from the Corrs) talks about 911 on the Late Show. Gets called anti semetic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I was unaware till just recently that Jim Corr held these views. Always just saw him as the brother among his beautiful sisters in the Band The Corrs.

As always there is always someone trying to derail legitimate points. In this case a member of the audience uses the old Anti Jewish argument to try and counter Jims Facts.
As you will see from the video this does not work and Jim comes across as a well educated and informed individual
Have a watch and see what you think

More and more are awakening to the truth. As the subject hits the mainstream with more celebrities speaking out this can only accelerate that awakening.
I now have a greater respect for this man, may even go any buy one of their albums ......hmmm thinking about it wouldn't go that far

Just thought I would share with you ATSers.
What do you think??
Take Care
Regards
edit on 24-1-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
well done m8 nice post i think out i found out his views by searching for conspiracy theorist musicans .
check leonard cohens song "everybody knows .
PEACE M8
ps star and flag
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
One thing that struck me from watching that video...

It's pretty clear who got hit with the ugly stick in the corr family..
edit on 24/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Good vid, the guy in the audience was a setup..Obvious..
I noticed the audience didn't take to the anti_semantic line..
People are waking up to that BS...

s&f

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The truth is anti-semetic, by ISRAEL's definition of the term. This is why you see people like Corr and others lambasted for talking truth about the possible (probable) MOSSAD connection to 911, MOSSAD being an agency of the Israeli government. It's a fact that at the very least through their massive spying operation, the Israelis had fore knowledge of the attack, warned people, and sent a MOSSAD team to New York to quote "document the event".

Yet when people like Corr bring this up, what is it met with? Cries of antisemitism. At this point I was going to link the wikipedia definition of that term for you, then go on to ask how asking to investigate the ties of MOSSAD to 911 could possibly be a racist attack against any of the Semitic peoples. A funny thing happened. I'm not sure WHEN this edit took place but I know for a fact at some point it did contain the original definition of the term, but now it's been stripped of that, and is a JEW only term, with this footnote added:

While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[2] and that has been its normal use since then.[3]

Anyways, by whatever definition of that term you choose to use, how can we be anti-semetic if it's true, for starters, and even if it's not, at what point did MOSSAD become a race? At what point did the actions of a government, and the religion / race of a people merge into a single infallible entity? I honestly don't know the answer to that, but I do know what's helping it happen. And sad to say, Im sure I've seen some of it here.

Israel is a country. Mostly Jews live there, but other people as well. the IDF and MOSSAD are military organizations. The government dictates what these agencies do. Much as here in North America not everyone agrees with the governments actions at all times, the same can be said for the people in Israel.

Jews are not the problem. Be it racial or religious Jews, they are not the problem. The problem is the government and military of Israel, and the enablers who have taken root in most other governments around the globe.

When we say Israel did 911, we mean MOSSAD and the government by extension, not Jews. But those who wish to do war through deception use the merky grey area between jew and anything a jewish person does against us. We say Zionist, meaning those who support the occupation of Palestine, those who attacked the world on 911, those who wage war for profit at our expense. They immediately replace zionist with jew.

some of you do it here. This helps cloud the waters and make it easy for them to apply "antisemitism" to anything. probably 80% of the time you read these anti-jew racist rants on blogs and comment sections, it's actually written by someone being paid by the state of Israel. This is not an anti-semitic conspiracy, it's fact, you can go see the online job posting for yourself.

Another favorite is "Jews run the media". Although it's a fact that basically all global media is own by a jewish person at the top, it's racist to mention that. Want proof the "jews" run hollywood? Go on tv and say as much. Most news in North America, and probably the UK too, is filtered at some point by Jewish special interests. That's a fact, but you are antisemitic if you know it. The question is, are they in charge because they are jewish? Connections make the world go round, that's for sure, but you've also got to respect that for the most part they are great at what they do, excelled in their field and made it to the top. Who cares what fairytale book they believe in?

Their race/religion means nothing to the truth. rouge elements of the US government, working at the behest and interest of Israel, did 911. There is ample evidence to, if not prove this outright, support a detailed independent investigation.

The US used 911 to create a police state. Israel is using it to exterminate the people of gaza.

But shhh, don't mention it, or you are a racist antisemitic weak minded idiot. I mean, the bible says they are human and we aren't, so we have no right to be upset.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Irish Musicians for 9/11 truth? *shrug*

I see they had Monckton on there, I wonder if he still believes people with HIV/AIDS should be locked away in camps.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
very nice analysis bong star to you , i like how you summed up at the end how usa and israel have benfited from 911 . David Icke is forever geting labelled an anti semite and gets hounded by the anti defamation league , but like Icke says if these people attack you it means youu are geting to the real truth of the matter .
For the record i dont judge people on race religion or politics i judge them on behaviour .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That actually kind of let me down. Of course I completely agree with him on 9/11 being a false flag operation, but if I hadn't done my own research or if I knew nothing about it, he would have seemed just a tiny bit mad. We need someone a little more calm to speak to these idiots in the audience. Looking at it from their perspective, someone that keeps saying it fell at free fall speed, its the workings of the shadow government, thermite etc etc doesnt explain why those things are significant. Most people dont understand why its a big deal it falls at free fall speed, they just keep hearing that. Most people would laugh at the words 'shadow government.' For example, if he had said there's government within the government instead of 'shadow government' I think it would have come off a lot less conspiracy theory ish.

I want the truth out there just as bad as any of us, I'm just afraid this kind of stuff is going to turn some people off to looking into it in the future. "Oh I don't want to hear any of that 911 inside job garbage, yeah its that shadow government! 0o0o0o scary."

off topic, but why didn't we plant some weapons of mass destruction in iraq to not look like idiots? I never thought of that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

s&f

You caught that too eh. Obvious plant but others would just say otherwise but he seemed to be experienced in the many techniques in disinformation and misinformation. Debunker mentality

On a side note. When you blame a country's government for a crime is it customary to blame the religion first? Why is that when the Israeli government makes and error and they are fingered for it those fingering are called anti-jewish/semite? Isnt that like saying the catholics are raping and killing children in Iraq and Afghanistan instead of the U.S coalition?

The religion card. Can be played at the end or right at the beginning. Trump card. "umm there is evidence that 911 had Israeli ties........". "Shut UP! you Anti-semite jew hater!" "Holocaust Denier!"
edit on 24-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Anti-semetic is not anti Jew. It is Anti Zionist. Against the murdering Zionists of Israel, US and UK. That Anti-Defamation League makes me sick. Full of Zionist Nazi's.

As far as I'm concerned they can all burn in hell!!!!

(If There was a hell of course)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The religion card. Can be played at the end or right at the beginning. Trump card. "umm there is evidence that 911 had Israeli ties........". "Shut UP! you Anti-semite jew hater!" "Holocaust Denier!"

Yes but as I said, most people are awake to those tags..
It's like when everyone complained about Obama they were called racist..
It's been worn out now..They all need a new catch phrase..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes the ADL is pretty powerful.

If you go to Google and type the word "Jew", you get this response as your first Link.

"Offensive Search Results"

www.google.com...

Then pick any other hate word for any other kind of people. Nope no warning. Weird.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
Anti-semetic is not anti Jew. It is Anti Zionist. Against the murdering Zionists of Israel, US and UK. That Anti-Defamation League makes me sick. Full of Zionist Nazi's.

As far as I'm concerned they can all burn in hell!!!!

(If There was a hell of course)

I see your point; you certainly don't sound like a jew-hater to me !

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Take notes people. Alfie is one of those guys who plays the anti-semite card here on ats all the time. I will go later through some threads where he uses the tactic. Most of the 911 debunkers use that method when a thread proves Mossad or Israeli involvement in the attacks of 911 or when the debunkers are countered with solid evidence and debate...... which happens daily here.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by Alfie1

Take notes people. Alfie is one of those guys who plays the anti-semite card here on ats all the time. I will go later through some threads where he uses the tactic. Most of the 911 debunkers use that method when a thread proves Mossad or Israeli involvement in the attacks of 911 or when the debunkers are countered with solid evidence and debate...... which happens daily here.

My whole issue with the "ISRAEL/MOSSAD/THE ZIONIST DID 9/11"-crowd is that Israel is the one country with the least to gain and the most to lose by pulling off a false flag.

What would they stand to lose if found out:
- Their closest - hell, their only - ally. One that pretty much holds their hand over them in the UN.
- A substantial chunk of financial aid, despite the fact that they have nuclear weapons (check the records, the US aren't supposed to supply aid to countries who proliferate)
- A substantial chunk of military aid. (check the latest move, a few billion worth of F-35's in exchange for not expanding the occupation of the West Bank for only a year).

What would they stand to gain:
- ???

edit on 24-1-2011 by roboe because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters

Another favorite is "Jews run the media". Although it's a fact that basically all global media is own by a jewish person at the top, it's racist to mention that. Want proof the "jews" run hollywood? Go on tv and say as much. Most news in North America, and probably the UK too, is filtered at some point by Jewish special interests. That's a fact, but you are antisemitic if you know it. The question is, are they in charge because they are jewish? Connections make the world go round, that's for sure, but you've also got to respect that for the most part they are great at what they do, excelled in their field and made it to the top. Who cares what fairytale book they believe in?

Their race/religion means nothing to the truth. rouge elements of the US government, working at the behest and interest of Israel, did 911. There is ample evidence to, if not prove this outright, support a detailed independent investigation.

The US used 911 to create a police state. Israel is using it to exterminate the people of gaza.

But shhh, don't mention it, or you are a racist antisemitic weak minded idiot. I mean, the bible says they are human and we aren't, so we have no right to be upset.

That's a fact, but you are antisemitic if you know it.

No, they WANT you to know it. You are anti-semitic if you SAY it.

I mean, the bible says they are human and we aren't, so we have no right to be upset.

The Bible doesn't say it, the Old Testament part of the Bible says the Jewish people are actually worse than the gentiles, because they had the truth, but their actions went against God. The New Testament says, love one another but if they listen to that, they can't keep up the pretense that they are better than us.

Their holiest book, the Talmud, (traditions of men, made up by the religious leadership, whited sepulchers, which is what Jesus called the leaders of the day), is what says they are human, and we aren't.

Do you know what "whited sepulchers" are? GRAVES or TOMBS....painted up pretty on the outside, but full of "all uncleaness and dead men's bones" on the inside.

I guess I'm "anti-semitic" for saying that, too.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Yes the ADL is pretty powerful.

If you go to Google and type the word "Jew", you get this response as your first Link.

"Offensive Search Results"

www.google.com...

Then pick any other hate word for any other kind of people. Nope no warning. Weird.

I think it's pretty funny that Google considers the word "Jew" a hate word. How ironic!!

And who owns Google, an Irishman?

Oops, are you allowed to make assumptions about the Irish? Because I might call you anti-Irish if you do. But I won't be able to call my organization the IDL, cause those call letters are already taken, and I wouldn't want to be associated with that group.

I guess I'll have to call my group DTIL, or Defending the Irish League. Now if I can just catch that Leprecaun, I'll have plenty of money to buy me some politicians, so everyone that wants to run for office in the US can come visit MY group and pledge allegiance.

Don't talk bad about the Irish now, you hear.

edit on 24-1-2011 by sezsue because: changes

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

s&f

Completely Agree

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

That didn't seem to matter with other israeli false flags in which they were caught. Lavon Affair, USS Liberty ect..

Judging by the reactions of the US Congress to such things, its obvious who's in control here.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Irish Musicians for 9/11 truth? *shrug*

I see they had Monckton on there, I wonder if he still believes people with HIV/AIDS should be locked away in camps.

If Monckton had agreed it would have been a death wish (e.g car crash). It's ok for a singer to say this, but not Monckton, he had to disagree

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join