It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flotilla Commandoes: Armed mob lynched us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I cannot believe a commando said he was afraid of some protesters with poles and knives. He had a helicopter, guns and a team. I used to think that Isralie commandos were tough, now I know they are wimps.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Aside from generalizing ALL of my posts, referencing a select few, I really agree with most of your post. I am confused at what evidence they are holding back. What evidence do you think they are holding back?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Was the flotilla crew aware there was a blockade? .. Yes? Then I am confused as to why they would intentionally attempt to break the blockade.. Were they doing it to bring attention to themselves? At a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars to Israel for the operation..

I have noticed in life... If you are out looking for attention, you will eventually find it!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You can be the ultimate hardass M'f'er but when you've got ten people whacking on you, you're gonna get scared. Reality is nothing like a Bruce Willis movie.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

As pointed out, Israel confiscated almost all the video by the passengers on all the flotilla ships, and has released VERY little of it. That's evidence. Evidence of what, we don't know. It could prove israel wrong. It could prove Israel right. It could maintain the status quo.

It could show us that Fran Drescher rose from the sea and caused massive carnage between both Israeli commandos and flotilla activists, all while singing Ricky Martin's "Livin' la Vida Loca."

Point is, we don't know, because that evidence hasn't been released.

And yes, the guys knew there was a blockade, and part of the point was to draw attention to the blockade. However, it seems they were actually outside the exclusion zone when the Israelis started boarding. Which makes things really more complicated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join