It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Breed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi ATS. I've been sitting here thinking about procreation (not in a perverted way! lol), and I started thinking about the fact that IMO the only reason that we need to procreate is for young souls to keep on learning. IMO I think that life is all about individual advancement, as well as learning to love and accept all (which is basically a part of individual advancement). When you learn to love all equally, then there becomes no room for a relationship with one person.
Don't get it twisted people, love does NOT equal sex.
That leads me to my next rant. What happens when/if all souls on earth reach an advanced stage of oneness and procreation is not needed. Do these people then usher in a new cycle? Do these people then become enlightened beings and transcend into another realm or density? I don't know but I like to think of these people as "The Golden Breed". I know i'm just ranting away, but if anyone else is interested in this sort of stuff, i'd love to hear what you think.

Peace 2 all

edit on 24-1-2011 by Hazz-14 because: fix up

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

I think the word you are looking for is Procreate

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

Thanks.
: )
edit on 24-1-2011 by Hazz-14 because: edit

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, some gnostics believed that the material world was so evil that they avoided procreative sex.
Others believe that one gives another soul the opportunity to incarnate in a good environment.

However, every soul that fell into the material world will eventually be liberated.
It's not going to happen at the same time however.
Some have been liberated from the cycle of birth and death already.

However, whatever out opinions on sex might be logically, our bodies are full of hormones and we have desire for it in some way.
Nobody can stop it.
Some say it is our strongest attachment to materialism.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Given what we know, who ca say whether reincarnation exists or not but some people just seem to have a young soul and some an old soul despite their age or experiences.

By the way, nice colored double. Is it Alberio?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Interesting op.

So do you think that all things that procreate have a soul, including plants / viruses etc?

If you believe in the idea of going up steps of evolution as your soul advance i.e. you become a worm then a chicken etc etc until eventually you get to be a human then what is going to happen at the stage when all the souls have reached the point where they are advanced enough to not be plants or animals? What are the remaining people going to eat?
Actually how are the remaining people going to live without all of the microbes in our stomachs that digest things for us?

If on the other hand all other things don't have a soul and it's just people then how come we keep getting more people and not less? shouldn't there be less people born as peoples souls reach transcendence? Or are you suggesting that all souls advance at the same speed? if so how could that work?

S+F for you by the way for the original thought!!
edit on 24-1-2011 by davespanners because: bad grammar

edit on 24-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
By the way, nice colored double. Is it Alberio?

Gamma Crucis (Gacrux) & Beta Crucis (Becrux) of the Southern Cross.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply my friend. You've really got me thinking now.

Originally posted by davespanners
So do you think that all things that procreate have a soul, including plants / viruses etc?

I've been thinking about this idea for a while, and I honestly don't know. I'd love to think everything has a soul, and in a way I think it's entirely possible. Maybe there are many different levels of souls? Maybe when humans become so advanced, they get to choose between a human body, an animal or an insect etc, whichever one is required for the appropriate lesson to be learned.

Originally posted by davespanners
If you believe in the idea of going up steps of evolution as your soul advance i.e. you become a worm then a chicken etc etc until eventually you get to be a human then what is going to happen at the stage when all the souls have reached the point where they are advanced enough to not be plants or animals? What are the remaining people going to eat? Actually how are the remaining people going to live without all of the microbes in our stomachs that digest things for us?

I personally believe that when people become so advanced, we will not need food like we need today. We can already survive without consuming meat. Also IMO, in an advanced stage of being, if we need to eat at all, i think consuming food could be a way of coming together. A way of love and being with whatever your eating. Sounds weird i know, but just speculation.

Originally posted by davespanners[/i
If on the other hand all other things don't have a soul and it's just people then how come we keep getting more people and not less? shouldn't there be less people born as peoples souls reach transcendence? Or are you suggesting that all souls advance at the same speed? if so how could that work?

I think reaching transcendence is a very long process and can even take many lifetimes, through many different forms. Therefore it would only be normal for more and more people to be born, to accommodate for all the learning souls. You've got to remember, people die every second all over the world due to unforeseen circumstances. The ratio of transcended and learning souls IMO would be something like 1:1,000,000,000. Therefore we as a race are still going to be procreating for quite a while now, unless there is a higher intervention or something.

Anyway, I know i'm just thinking out loud, and I could be way off the mark. But thats why i'm here at ATS, to learn from all the knowledgeable people.

top topics

join