It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty good ufo footage B.C. Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There are 3 things about this video that scream "hoax" to me:

1. "THE PRODUCTION" If this was real you would get it online ASAP out of pure excitement! not take the time to edit add music and titles etc...

2 "ZOOMING" it might be because of a digital zoom but why when I first watched it did I feel that it was a zoom into video footage, why does the "grain" get zoomed into? surely the "grain" would be constant it really looks like a grainy picture and he zooms into it making the grain bigger but... the same effect happens when you use a digital zoom and not an optical one however.

3. "PERSPECTIVE" usually when moving the camera around the tree line relative to the "orb" will change but the distance seems the same...

4. "SOURCE" the youtube channel itself is a conspiracy channel...

list of youtube videos from this channel:

AMAZING VIDEO!!! UFO OVER VICTORIA, B.C. CANADA, January 22, 2011
MOONSET January 19, 2011
GLOBAL MASS ANIMAL DEATHS EXPLAINED!!!
STRATOSPHERIC GEO-ENGINEERING OVER VANCOUVER ISLAND CANADA DECEMBER 31 2010
Palestine's electro-magnetic field or "the horror of war"
The Bush's Part Of "World Wide Water Conspiracy"
ALTUN HA (water of the rock) a documentary expedition to the Mayan pyramids of Belize

my favourite:

The Crazies - Chemtrail Zombies and FEMA Camps (Hollywood exploits the chemtrail agenda)

and on and on cant be bothered copy and pasting its pointless...

edit on 24-1-2011 by roughycannon because: spelling DOH!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
When I saw this light in the sky, I listened to hear if there was any jets flying to intercepting it. I saw the object higher in the sky; it did give me a chill. It was in the direction of the US but if you were facing it from the east like the videographer then it would be closer to the Island than I'd expect.
I saw it but I think we should let it be.
Cheers,

Maybe the culprits who dumped greenstuff in the river should be found...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Around 17:27-17:30 It appears to be a plane. 2 lights and one is blinking.
It's a plane going away from the camera. I am convinced these are all different planes coming and going.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh and my favorite part at then end:

The object disappeared at the exact moment that my camera ran out of memory

This week I will be filming planes coming into Newark from western NJ. You will see the same amazing U.F.O's.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This isn't the first time there's been lights like this. It could be a plane or another craft; It does seem to stay in one spot. Maybe we are seeing a head-on view with a comet!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It'll be interesting if any other videos will come out. I doubt it since it was a damp winter night.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello, I am the person who filmed this ufo video. I was directed here by a youtube user and I would just like to make myself available to answer any questions you may have about this video. I promise you it is not fake, I am not in the business of producing fake videos. I too am interested to learn more what the object may have been. I have filmed at least 5 ufo's in the past few years, 3 of which are already on youtube. All of which were over Victoria B.C.
I will be happy to discuss these ufo's with you as it is an interesting topic to say the least.

Respectfully,
Fritz Stammberger
islandonlinenews.com

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritzstammberger
Hello, I am the person who filmed this ufo video. I was directed here by a youtube user and I would just like to make myself available to answer any questions you may have about this video. I promise you it is not fake, I am not in the business of producing fake videos. I too am interested to learn more what the object may have been. I have filmed at least 5 ufo's in the past few years, 3 of which are already on youtube. All of which were over Victoria B.C.
I will be happy to discuss these ufo's with you as it is an interesting topic to say the least.

Respectfully,
Fritz Stammberger
islandonlinenews.com

First off. Welcome. 2nd, why is it edited down & music added? How did this appear so long and you are the only that saw?

Oh and you caught a plane as you can see the blinking light towards the end.

Great plug for your site. Sheeesh. You didn't come to discuss.
edit on 24-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
First off. Welcome. 2nd, why is it edited down? - I took out as many shaky parts as I could like when I was moving the tripod. I was moving alot.

& music added? - to make it more enjoyable.

How did this appear so long and you are the only that saw? I think a lot of people saw it. I also have a high vantage point.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I took out as many shaky parts as I could like when I was moving the tripod. I was moving alot.

May we see the parts you took out?

Post production makes it a little suspicious. How would it be less enjoyable with out music?

I think a lot of people saw it. I also have a high vantage point

Who else saw this? Was it reported? Can you find any other eye witnesses?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Amazing find!

S&F

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver, in a clear sky night, you can see a few lights that distinguish from satellites and stars around 8pm to 1am. Myself, I see these pretty much everynight.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Great footage, very impressive. How bright must that have been? wow.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

First off. Welcome. 2nd, why is it edited down? - I took out as many shaky parts as I could like when I was moving the tripod. I was moving alot.

How did this appear so long and you are the only that saw? I think a lot of people saw it. I also have a high vantage point.

There have been no reports from this "event" to UFOBC. It looks like a stationary celestial light such as the moon or Jupiter shining through light cloud cover. I might be mistaken about that but it doesn't look very anomolous to me.

Just an opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've seen lots of planes flying at night before, with & without clouds... and you can tell they are planes, distinct Anti-Collision lights, and they almost resemble a star/satellite in size, seeing how they are approximately 35,000ft.
What I haven't seen before is a plane emitting THAT much light. It's glowing from all angles, as if all surfaces were giving off light. I don't know of any aircraft that do that, although don't quote me as I'm not an Aerospace Engineer.

Not saying it IS another form of life flying around, just saying it's definitely strange and definitely unidentified. Can't be so quick to say we KNOW.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Regarding the people asking why no one else saw/reported/filmed this event. I'm surprised the author of the video didn't mention this, perhaps he didn't notice. I noticed this comment on the video:

We filmed it, too. Check out our two videos. We were very close to it. I'm guessing no more than a few kilometers. Our videos show smoke or steam coming off it and it's decay and disappearance.

By YouTube user: tubpete

These are his videos, reportedly of the same thing:

Part 2:

These other videos support the OP video and case in that the shining object does fade away into darkness.

Also, personally, I don't automatically dismiss the author of the OP video because he seems to follow some conspiracy theories. In fact, I think he did a pretty nice job of filming and editing the video and I'd say that's partially due to having some experience with the subject matter. Do you really want to watch the thing being stationary for 3-4 hours?

I've had a couple UFO sightings in my life and the more memorable and recent one happened while I was with a friend. My friend and I both got the feeling that the shining light in the sky we were watching was aware of us watching it and even seemed to put on somewhat of a show for us (dancing around the sky, if you will). When the video author mentioned that feeling, it reminded me of my own experience. Very odd and very interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm glad that this thread is still around. As one of the posters said, 'PHRESH' I think; it does happen somewhat regularly around the skies of Victoria. It could be interceptor planes from US with new technology but one thing it isn't, is a hoax.
I personally don't know the other posters but have seen these lights.
I hope its angels- a benevolent entity coming to help us good people from the ongoing and increasing garbage. If you question why angels? because a lot of events and facts seems to be pointing to larger events. If so I'd rather have gods blessing than not.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bumping this because I believe my previous post should add to the discussion and it seems like an interesting case.

I do wonder why the guy who supposedly took the video isn't posting further responses here..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phresh

Good work phresh, seems to be a legit sighting with the new footage backing it up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join