It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I feel this is the year for me to BLOG. I remember reading somewhere on ATS that we can blog from here, is this correct and how do I go about finding this elusive blog button?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You can blog on your profile page with your member comments.

I know we use to have a Member Blog section, although I can't locate it at the moment.

Let me get back to you...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Found it.

It's located in the media section of ATS.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Simply sign in using your current ATS login and password, create yourself a profile and you should be able to see the blog section no problem.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Awesome...you are beautiful, thank you very much

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is there a way to browse the blogs?
or is it something that each member would have to share on their own?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Good question. I wonder the same.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think the blog feature represents a major missed boat for ATS. If you want to drive traffic to the site, create your own batallion of writers that can write articles in a blog, then create a supporting thread for discussion. ATS could even make it a one click type of set up, to where when you publish the article you could also start a thread by checking a button. It is a way to advertise ATS out to the world, gives people a place to hone their writing skills in a more personal corner of the site, provides ATS with an easy way to access user generated content that is formatted in article form as opposed to thread form, and harbors the incredible creativity that we see from ATS members.

I have a blog. Were the blog feature of ATS more robust, I would have set up shop here. I hoped to see the ATS 2010 incorporate the blog more, while promoting it as a purely user generated news article source and creating an ATS corp of "journalists".

Think ATS...diversify. the more channels you involve yourself in the more success you will find. The key to the success of Apple is the willingness to cannibalise their own product. It is a model worthy of emulation.

top topics

join