It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF!!! of anything you want to see!!!!! On this thread right now!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Every time.......not some times.....EVERY time I see a thread with the word "proof" in the title it is pure crap. Just like this thread. If you don't have proof, than you should be banned. Even if it means banning me for this rant. I will gladly take the punishment for every *#$%*&@ that supposedly posts proof.
edit on 23-1-2011 by DisturbedToo because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Lol here we go again.

Problem is, the definition and actual credibility of the proof itself varies between person to person.

So, ban away mods.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i like this post had to S and F

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Well I can prove dingle berries are real....would you like my proof? I promise it will be solid evidence!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Great post and yea the proof just keeps pouring in as we speak!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cib2010

Thanks! I have to say, If this site actually presented actual "proof" as much as we all see it posted, this site would be running the world (so to speak)

edit on 23-1-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
Every time.......not some times.....EVERY time I see a thread with the word "proof" in the title it is pure crap. Just like this thread. If you don't have proof, than you should be banned. Even if it means banning me for this rant. I will gladly take the punishment for every *#$%*&@ that supposedly posts proof.
edit on 23-1-2011 by DisturbedToo because: spelling

It seems you not only have defined the word "proof" as 'pure crap', but you have supposed that being banned be deemed 'punishment'.
What proof have you that banning is punishment and that unsourced, uncounted threads are claiming "proof" when such a claim is fictive.

Upon reflection, I do not find this an issue because, I can leave a thread as quickly as a title can use the word "proof".

Being a rant, it is what it is..,IMHO

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
another PROOF thread was just posted 20 minutes ago...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, you can't blame them for wanting to hook people into reading their thread I guess and it kind of gives a good warning to everyone else that the thread isn't going to contain any actual proof

top topics

join