It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE PROOF!!! Seems like things aren't so pretend anymore!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Seems there is MORE evidence:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

I just recently read this book from the 80's, in a Reader's Digest compilation of stories. It was called 8.4 and it's all about a series of earthquakes that take place along the New Madrid. Strangely enough, now I'm constantly hearing about the danger people feel is mounting on this fault line. It's almost twilight zone-ish.

The guy in that video seems pretty tense. I also noticed several people commenting weren't flaming him, which I find unusual. I wonder if the public if becoming aware of things. It certainly feels like something big is about to happen. (though I just wrote it off as I'm spending too much time reading the doom and gloom threads that pop up every 4.8 seconds on ATS

Thanks for sharing! S&F
edit on 23-1-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Gee.......FEMA preparing for a catastrophe? Who would have thought they might just want to do their job? After all, they messed up by not being prepared for Katrina. And the videographer knows about Katrina because he was temporarily homeless due to the storm.

Listen, when there is a big earthquake, tornado, meteor impact, or anything else FEMA is the people who will be showing up, with plans and supplies to support a population possibly without food, shelter, warmth (hence blankets), and anything else needed to get the people through to rebuilding.

IT'S THEIR JOB--LET THEM DO IT

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I could be way off here, but I believe the man in the video isn't necessarily upset about FEMA trying to acquire the blankets, body bags, coffins, etc. I think he's upset because it's all happening and no one is warning the public of what he feels is a very near disaster.

As for your statement, I agree. Let them be prepared. But the general public should be made aware so they can prepare also. In whatever way a person can prepare for such a catastrophic event. We all have a right to know.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
hmm.. ya know, i wrote off the vid from the other day. but, here's a personal story, that may or may not be related.

i live in mississippi in a town just north of camp shelby. last wednesday, i was talking to a co worker, just a normal conversation, he was talking about hunting and mentioned he was out of mre's, which he would eat while hunting, that were left over from hurricane katrina, the conversation turned to mre's, government surplus clothing etc.
then, he mentioned, that the week before, he had been in the parking lot of a gas station near one of the entrances to camp shelby, and saw roughly 14 flatbed trucks, loaded to the gills, front to back, two stacks high, of mre's.

now, it just might be me, but that's a WHOLE lot of mre's.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think it's just you. In our bases overseas, we literally keep warehouses full of MREs. They then assign a certain number of pallets to each unit at the base prior to going out on training exercises or deployments. It is very common. I can only assume they do it the exact same way here in the states.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting video, but I'm not sure anyone knows when disaster will strike.
Even so, as I've been telling everyone, it's better to be prepared than to get caught offguard.

I have a feeling that he could be on to something...
Just like TheRednecks thread about the crust breaking up.
I'd link it, but I'm on my phone...

If the New Madrid fault would shift, it could cause the Great Lakes to empty into the Gulf,
flooding the Mississippi down to into the ocean and causing a new continental divide.
Drowning alot of people...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there was already another thread on this very video.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

You are way off. I've seen his other videos and website and he believes he can "call an earthquake" because FEMA is planning big things in the area. He believes they will use HAARP to create an earthquake on or around the FEMA exercises. And tries to tie it all in with the animal die-off....really, anything that has happened lately is in on the whole thing.
Which I find both incredulous and paranoid.
Really, I've know the videographer through several account and name changes. He makes all kinds of claims due to his "intel", and hasn't been right yet. When he can no longer answer peoples questions about the holes of logic and fact in his theories, he shuts down and tries again. Claiming shills and trolls. He's got a bad track record for being correct.
I believe that credibility can only be gained by expertise, experience, and use of facts. If you really want a cookie, but last cooky has been dropped in poo, would you break off the poo'ed parts and still eat the cooky or throw the entire cooky away? I throw the whole cooky away.

Same with this particular YouTuber; news is the cooky, he is the poo.

top topics

join