It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like a ton of bricks.... waking up to the dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I quite literally just woke and want to record this dream...

I have been up and down all night but the last time I had an interesting process...

One of the stories I been writing I keep running into the same problem.. it feels short two characters...

I tried to come up with a good fictional character... My mind as I was falling asleep went to the dream I had before of being president... The fictional character... The one honest politician in DC...

Well I dream he got sick of it all... After watching the latest in a long line of bs, he went to the bathroom and had a near mental breakdown... it was ten years or so of all of this...his evil side made a simple suggestion... he smiled and walked out..

He tricked one of the ones in power to 'let' him run against him so they could collect lobbyist money... offered the other guy a cut of what he collects...he collected hundreds of millions...

This is where it got funny he never paid... he kept saying it was on its way.... Using what he had watched and collected.... He bought out the loobying firms in dc quietly... and using the power of the fed begin buying the rest and moved on to the statess...

the coup was quiet and no one could argue... Or they would have no money for election cycles... or be facing multiple charges all of a sudden... from ethics to criminal...

he grabbed the purse strings...

What made this interesting...

He begin buying up the water rights companies, those that argued found themselves under federal scrutiny for various crimes fictional and real... they would clear the fictional but not the minor real ones... allow him to sieze assets from criminal enterprises...

I know that is federal law..

The last part was the purchase of food producers and he used the same processes...

How was it during his reign...

We had free speech but it was a non-issue... If you wanted a say buy stock- otherwise you just grumbled...

Well the space program got better organised and begun the mission to colonise the moon. The new US space station went up... We were preparing to go to mars without having to continually reconstruct vehicles... The mars station was being built..

We lost the race to mars to china... But we had to rescue the chinese astronauts...

A lot of the corruption was gone... he put in competent crooks to replace those who would not go along over time... It seemed it was a philosophy of efficeincy and waste not... Prices went down...

OPEC's back was broken by him... he had a few of them sent to gitmo quietly the rest fell in line...

He false flagged the drug lords... wiped em out along the us border... they went deeper into mexico

Me, I did pretty good... At first his agents thought they where going to just seize my stuff..they took a few of my notebooks.. I disabused them of the notion... Having read my notebooks he intervened personally...He then did the most evil thing he could do...He offered for the US to become a backer for my dream projects...

I asked which one?

He said all of them...
(current count is about 13 just fyi... its athings I would love to build and how to do it)
I cried... The one I clearly saw was the hydroponics... for space, secret facilities, and control... We sold the food to starving countries that could not feed their people at abot 300% above cost...

(it seemed to be india and china where having food problems and he classified the tech to grow)

What I woke up to was this....

Could it be done... could you seize control of america and not fire a single shot. The answer was yes...

In ducktales Scrooge Mc Duck had a saying he who has the gold makes the rules... I dont mean to keep making threads but I thought I would share this dream...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey mods I do apologise this is in the wrong forum... grey area????

I just woke and read the little phrase under the title.... sorry

TO me this is a very weird process of what I see going on. I can see the control measures and how they would work...

My mind went to my psychohistorical thread...

Pyschohistory and the fall of america

One of the points is how it is slightly mirroring some of what Asimov wrote...

Well another piont in this dream was that they politicians would focus more and more on the money flow and protecting that rather then the business of running america...

It parallels the food issue of Trantor in the foundation series as each ruler focused more on the food supply of the planet (20 plus worlds) rather then running it...

Mods I do apologise...

good morning btw...

edit on 23-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: its forum not thread as i wrote ... I going back to bed... late night and early morning = not good

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
could it happen here in the us...

the honest politicians... I see no proof... its like a dragon or unicorn... you take it on faith and ask an atheist

the take over...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By themythlives...

the best on the subject so far... its the business plot... I knew I had seen my dream else where...

I did notice the crickets here...

If the dream is wrong I see the governemtn focusing on incoming money versus funtions sacrificing those functions...

The question is who is the ONE and only honest politician in DC... Talk about a needle in a pile of dung...

either way its gonna stink

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Last nights dream I do not know how to add...

Ill just spill it...

It was a little different then the initial post, but it is like this... my brain is processing a lot of information... I believe it is looking for optimal solutions...

The night before...

please an honest man in DC.... in politics.. and in congress...

yeah right do you know buffalo's are falling from the sky beacause they are being butchered for their wings... Poor things have to walk for the rest of their life...

That is what is sad... the fact here is that no one can name an honest dc politician... period... its like a dragon, unicorn, or griffin... a mythological beast... it is the first sign of the fall..

There my rant is done...

Last nights dream was weird... I got to talk to my five yr old grandaughter.. it was quite an interesting conversation.. quantum leap style...

First she got her grandmothers and mothers looks and some of their brains, unfortunately she got a little bit ( a lot) of my attitude...

She was quite intelligent compared to todays youth... She was expecting me and knew who I was before I knew her ( she explained the quantum physics to the laymen ) (understand this is not far fetched with good parents... its called planning)

I met my son in law... ( she asked me if I would promise to tell her why her daddy was afraid of me.. when i got back.)

Her mother told her to leave granpa alone, to which she answered it was young grandpa not the old grouch... I nerely died laughing... ( note I had a prosthetic amplifier for my left leg ande right arm)

ATS you want the nity gritty... she said I loved to play kirk with the rules... ( my son in law intervenes and told my daughter that leave em alone... he made it and if she acts like him he could retire now and live off her... to which my daughter hit him with the water hose...
)

Yes It seems my plans will be close but I will be prepared... (Grand daughter warned me that it could change... I nooded with a thanks smile... she told me that that look was copyrighted by her and she would have to charge me for it... no relation at all...
)

She told me that she was writting a paper for her website and using it for her teacher. She was curious what it was really like... She paused and looked at me... bfefore you know...

Well she moved on and wanted to know if I could get ahold of the three senators and former president that where members here at ATS...

Yes apparently she was asking if in say about 30 years could she have and interview...

(well Ill ask now can she? For a five year old child whose mother has not been born yet, so she can do her homework for the private tutor)

She was so serious it burned a look in my memory... I had to explain that I was from before they ran honey... she clamped up... She told me our experiment worked to well... I cant tell yall who it is but I will recognise the avatars when I see them... I recognised only one...

She told me a funny..

The go to hell bill... (mods I am serious, she showed me the tape on the pc projector... live from ia press)

The three legislature members here start a rucuss.. It starts when one of you with red hair motion for the speaker to go to hell during a joint session of congress...

It is seconded by another congressperson/ ats member here... the third calls for a vote ( I was laughing to hard...)

My daughter /her mother walked over and wanted to know what we where up to... (nothing at all we both promised)

What got me thoguh was the bill passed... You ( the one who started it) told the public that you herd someone ask a long time ago where were the honest politicians here... After the laughter died down, they all realised you and the other two were serious... You said you were not perfect but you worked for a living and the people from your district deserved better then this crap.. And so did the people of america... You then attatched a call for the recall of the speaker.. it sailed through because the sharks smelled blood..

It started the great change in american politics... She told me that was all she could risk...

I asked about the president.. She said that one of the members would run a dark horse campaign and pull a pickard.. ( I know but I am a star trek fan...) a last minute victory...

Two good and decent people in charge... what do you think happened... They taught TPTB what happens when honest show them what playing dirty means... She gave me a hug and said kiss grandma for her...

I then woke up in bed...

Now to why I posted here in this thread of mine on predictions from a dream... with another one no less

I think I know who the one of the three is for sure (new speaker), but I have been thinking over this for now... We here at ats get a really rare chance to influence four warriors who will storm the wall of politics in america... They will make a positive difference..

Please read my post on how to fix the military... I will be more then glad to point out who I think are the great ones who can move mountains... Same for the economy and getting the space program back on track... I know the other members of ATS will also be mor ethen glad to answer and help...

Well what would you tell those four members ATS?

I believe both dreams are related,,,

new topics

top topics

join