It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The varying "models" of UFO craft. *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'd like to start by saying this is a topic that has really intrigued me for the last several years. I've been scouring the web looking for videos that provide a lot of different shots of craft that look different than one another. The video I'm going to link hopefully has not been seen on ATS before and should give a good view of the varying "models" that our visitors and government alike, have access to.

I stumbled across this with a random search. It's a compilation video of NASA footage and the UFOs they filmed. The light, nearly translucent ship about halfway through, is my favorite thus far!

If you're sensitive to bad music, feel free to turn the volume off.

I am unaware of how to embed a video, so if someone wouldn't mind, I would appreciate it!

vodpod.com...
edit on 22-1-2011 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Very nice video. I really wish they would just disclose already.

Do you think that they knew about what they were going to experience with the lunar missions or were they surprised to see intelligent craft watching them?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Still Naive?

You'll find lots of stuff like that (including the same video) on this utube channel.

LunaCognita

The maker of the videos doesn't have a great reputation among many sceptics on ATS. He has been accused of using unusual enhancement techniques. He also uses footage that is not anomalous alongside genuine anomalous footage. Of course, that should not mean we ignore the anomalies.

I enjoyed this one.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I honestly believe the men we sent into space had some preconceptions about space, only from what they were told.

It just amazes me how many different models of aircraft these species have, as well as what we have at our own disposal.

That blue one about halfway through looks like the ship from Futurama, but is nearly translucent, is amazing. These craft can literally turn invisible.

Thank you for the additional video links, I'm watching them now!

new topics

top topics

join