It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeta Reticuluns warn of Pacific Earth Changes.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here is the link to what is termed zeta talk...
This is a message from the Zetas about instability in the pacific region and the cause of the troubles with flooding etc....
Java apears to be being swallowed up by plate techtonics...
have a look and tell me if thats what they are saying or not...
Looks like some very perilous times ahead for the south pacific if true......
zetatalk.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Good post OP

Actually, as the media becomes irrelevant and their news scripted, this particular website will gain in audience and get worldwide attention...for having predicted just the thing referenced which is the sinking of indonesia by some 80 feet; followed by So. America twisting or rolling over Central America crushing Panama (the canal) and Costa Rica; followed by So. Africa twisting or rolling away from the Mediterranian expanding the Gibralter Straits by some 100 miles or so...plenty of stuff for reading.

If you get into the entire website, start with the most recent newsletter #223 and work back, or simply check with the Whats New section...

After reading that site for well over a decade, I can safely say that finally, the real world earth changes and pole shift is apparently really gonna happen after all...

BTW reading the site from top to bottom will take you some 3 or 4 months, and I don't think you have that much time left...so start at the end and work back to the beginning linking up to your favorite particular subject.

Of course, don't take my word for the end of the world, just watch as indonesia sinks, and SA rolls with the loss of the panama canal and a few islands...should happen before march/april this year. When you are satisfied that these events have happened...delve into the site, watch the youtube videos and have a fun time realizing that the end of the world is a certainty...how you deal with the news is up to you...LOVE IS THE ANSWER

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the reccomendation.
This particular information is very pertinent . and the science seems sounder than most.
I hope we get to the end of this movie with a little more wisdom than we started with.....and a lot more love.....
meantime guys, whats your opinion?Does this seem reasonable?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am not one of those people who loves putting others down, but I think that this is already obvious.

Floods in Oz when there should be drought.

Downpours and flooding here in NZ right now.

Mayhem the world over.

And it won't just be the Pacific.

A second great flood? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nancy Leider is a liar and con artist. How can anyone believe her after Nibiru failed to appear when she said it would?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
She has nothing to do with this zeta message!
Dont cross things that arent connected.
The article you refer to says the Malay govt was telling its citizens to disregard nancy leitners prophecies.....!
Aparently the leitner story has gotten some people upset with all this other stuff hapening too.
The pacific earth changes go on anyways unabated.....but nothing to do with nibiru according to the malay gov boys.
The OP here is about the sinking and rising of different sections of the pacific bottom.There is more changes in the offing of a far more active nature....
This concernes the impact of shifting tectonic plates that are already small by comparison with the major plates.
They are saying that some of the smaller plates will react (to pressures from the larger pacific plate and the asian cntinental plate, etc,)by tipping on end, or being sunk or shattered in the exchange of forces.
This is where java is predicted to more or less crumble under pressure.

BUT IT AINT NIBIRU!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure when people are going to get that you don't ask aliens questions and aliens don't answer questions. Aliens also don't give us information in any way, they are a secret society and go through much more trouble to stay secret than even the government goes through to keep them secret. It seems like this is a philosophy UFO forum, the many hard facts are posted by members years ago, see you later when I find one and bring it back to the top..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh god, another self inflicted expert.
This is far beyond the mundane ,and the basic mechanisms of the change is documented before your eyes, but you would rather get hung up on what you think is happening.
Regardless whether this comes from the zetas of reticuli or Mexico...it ios the science thats the op and the transformation possibly underway in the southern pacific.
But we cannot discuss that, as you must berate the op for posting something that is perportedly from the Ets.
And we ALl know that ETs dont communicate dont we!!!
Just how the flamin heck do people suppode that they will ever communicate?
Dont you think they are smart enough to learn to speak our english?
or is it telepathy you object to, and contend that they cannot communicate with us because there is no such thing as telepathy?
Gadfrey bye, the bloody ETs are telepaths!
how else do you think they would contact us?western union?
Even if they sent a telegram, some human would have to translate the dots and dashes....whats the difference between that and channelling or recieving telepathically communications from the many ships in the solar system?
No wonder ET is holding off full contact....they await the developement of intelligence on earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I am not one of those people who loves putting others down, but I think that this is already obvious.

Downpours and flooding here in NZ right now.

Mayhem the world over.

And it won't just be the Pacific.

A second great flood? Who knows.

And why is it we should have drought?

Floods are a fact of life in a Queensland summer. Some towns are particularly prone, as was Clermont in the 19th and early 20th centuries. This was due to Clermont's location on a flood plain between a lagoon and Sandy Creek, and just downstream from the junction of Sandy Creek with Wolfgang Creek. By the early 1900's, Clermont residents regarded flooding as a normal, if undesirable part of life in their town, following various floods since its settlement in the 1860s. The benchmark was set by one in 1870 when, legend has it, men drank in the hotel while up to their chests in water.
The flood that was to far exceed the 1870 event had its genesis just after Christmas 1916, when a small cyclone swept across the coast between Townsville and Mackay, bringing with it extensive heavy rain. In Clermont, torrential rain began on the evening of Wednesday 27 December, and though the rain gauge overflowed, some 460 mm fell. Flooding due to local run-off began overnight, but did not overly perturb the flood-wise population. What they didn't realise was that runoff from torrential rainfall over the catchments of Sandy and Wolfgang Creeks (over 600mm of rain over the latter), was on its way towards them. When this runoff arrived early next morning, water in the town rose with stunning speed. Blasé acceptance quickly turned to panic: many people were trapped on the roofs of their houses as the flood waters surged through. The debris-laced flood smashed many houses, and lifted others from their blocks to be carried downstream, often taking their helpless occupants with them. Though the rain stopped at midday, flooding continued into the night. The final death toll of 61 made this the worst flood in terms of lives lost in the 20th century, and the second worst in Australian history.

BOM

Am I missing something here because from living in Australia all my life, we get more floods in summer than we do winter.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Wait... so that little voice in my head all these years.... that has been aliens talking to me? Wowwyy!! I have been guided by aliens my whole life and have always thought it was my conscience!

Really though, how would you know if an alien is talking with you telepathically or that you have gone mad and are distorting your good sense for something otherwordly? Schizophrenia, maybe?

'That little voice in your head that tells you right from wrong... that is aliens'

Seriously, how would you confirm that someone is not pulling your leg when they say they are talking to aliens through 'telepathy'? Are there any confirmed studies that show telepathy is possible, that our minds have receivers for such communication?

If there are not, how can you be certain that the person who is telling you this isn't flat out lying for their own gain?

I usually have to go with my gut feeling... or whatever the voice in my head tells me...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Nancy Lieder IS Zeta Talk. She supposedly channels the Zetas and tells us what they say. Did you believe the Zetas ran their own website or what? She lied about Nibiru so why should she be believed now? I can dig geophysical evidence from scientific instruments. That is fine, but do not bring up Zeta Talk like it is something that we can all trust.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

WTF are you babbling about? Just why do you think there should be drought in Australia? It is just the normal cycle in Australia
users.sa.chariot.net.au...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I cannot say one way or the other really knowing no history about Nancy leidenr, being their channel...
Or not....
The information on the presented graphs and charts superficially at least, as i am no scientist either, loked to be showing some kind of activity over all.
Whether it is grays or strays, the info is where it will stand or fall...thats what i am askin here...
It looks like there IS something to the theory, perhaps not exactly even as stated, but maybe somebody can interpret for us....
Regrding channelled information, its not something that is easily assimilated, nor shoud it be discounted till there is evidence of other influences either.
Its the validity of the information needs checking.
That would debunk the zetas if found incorrect as well no?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
Actually, as the media becomes irrelevant and their news scripted, this particular website will gain in audience and get worldwide attention...for having predicted just the thing referenced which is the sinking of indonesia by some 80 feet; followed by So. America twisting or rolling over Central America crushing Panama (the canal) and Costa Rica; followed by So. Africa twisting or rolling away from the Mediterranian expanding the Gibralter Straits by some 100 miles or so...plenty of stuff for reading.

Originally posted by EdWard54
When you are satisfied that these events have happened...delve into the site, watch the youtube videos and have a fun time realizing that the end of the world is a certainty...

Yeah, that sounds like a real load of fun, thanks. I don't think many of us will still be around to read websites if all that happens, and the servers that host the site could possibly be experiencing a few technical difficulties. Like, say, the whole server building will have been reduced to rubble, or could be underwater, with most of the continent it's on.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A new quake in Japan ,and things start to match

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I thought the zeta reticulans were all dead?

World leaders have been briefed on a devastating UFO battle between Zetan 'Grey' And Sirian aliens on the fringes of the Zeta Reticuli around 39 light years away that has claimed the lives of over for hundred thousand alien beings

www.disclose.tv...

Its my belief the zeta reticulans are dead anyway......

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by stirling

Nancy Lieder IS Zeta Talk. She supposedly channels the Zetas and tells us what they say. Did you believe the Zetas ran their own website or what? She lied about Nibiru so why should she be believed now? I can dig geophysical evidence from scientific instruments. That is fine, but do not bring up Zeta Talk like it is something that we can all trust.

People like Nancy Lieder are exactly why it's hard to find any legitimate information. The people who believe this nonsense love to spread it like some kind of gospel.

Reminds me of the "Lacerta files"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
People still take Nancy Lieder and her Zeta Talk seriously? Seriously, at current counting, "Nibiru" is eight years overdue. I guess it and the "Zetas" got lost in traffic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

This topic is yet another reason why this silly topic is not held in any esteem.

new topics

top topics

join