It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I join "TPTB"/"Elites"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Start a business that makes you insanely rich and an international celebrity. Even better if your business doesn't produce anything valuable for society, and/or makes most of its profits from stolen money. Defense contractor is a good one; if you can get high enough up in the banking hierarchy that's good too. However, they'll accept legitimate businessmen too like owners of software giants; it just takes slightly more work to corrupt them properly (though really not too much).

They'll contact you. Expect an offer you can't refuse.

Why you would want to sell your soul in this way is an obvious question. Karma is real. Just wait.

edit on 22-1-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You could join the Masons interesting as i know 2 people
who are members of the Lodge In YORK here is part of
one of there manuscripts.
I find this bit really funny as they try to explain how Women could possibly
have gotten in to there little click, But as you read they have it all worked out!

Roll No. 4. Dated 1693.

Believed to have been written by Mark Kypling and is also known as the “He and She” manuscript due to apparent admission of females to the Guild within its texts.

“Then one of the Elders taking the Book and that he or she that is to be made a Mason shall lay their hands thereon and the Charge shall be given”.

However, it is believed that as the original “instruction” was given in Latin, a copyist or translator may have miss spelt the plural of “he’s” as “she”.

www.yorklodge236.org.uk...

edit on 22/1/2011 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
my dear fellow if you have to ask, you'll never know.

It's all to do with privilege.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Become a trillionaire (sorry, billionares are just whipping boys and henchman) and create an intermarrying family. Help direct religion, war, culture e.c.t for you're own devices and you may be let in on the hidden dark power, alien secrets or actual origin of humanity and its nature!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have a question...is it possible that some of the members of TPTB families may have been "hidden" during WWII, and then after the war, not retrieved, just abandoned? I am speaking of those from England and other European countries that sent their children to the States or Canada and safer places in Europe to protect them during the war.

As far as I know, one most definitely need to be born or marry into it...those that marry into it, I'm sure have to stand up to very deep back round checks..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal

PS Send me 1,000USD and I'll let you in my club.

USD! ??

You're cheap!

You can only get into my club with gold, silver or tinned food

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

Originally posted by totalmetal

PS Send me 1,000USD and I'll let you in my club.

USD! ??

You're cheap!

You can only get into my club with gold, silver or tinned food
He really just wants the suckers credit card number

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Money alone won't get you into the club. After you have made a few billion you start making speeches like this

And do the exact opposite behind closed doors then you will be welcomed with open arms.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I would stay away unless your a heartless shallow person like they are.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A lot seem to think it has to do with money, Well it does but not
What you call "new money" where some nobody got rich quick.

As they say you cannot buy class dear boy.
Good day sir.
I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!

all a bit like that i reckons

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
It seems like it's impossible to beat them so, I'm guessing that the next best thing to do is join them. Is it even possible to do this? Or do I have to be born into their family, to be a member?

Maybe I can start my own secret society? Would anyone be willing to join (you have to have some type of knowledge to bring to meetings and stuff though)?

Thanks.

first of all you'll have to sleep with your mother, sister, dog and goat. you'll have to learn to knife your best friend in the back for a buck, throw drowning people bricks and prostrate yourself before and offer up your soul to, the Almighty(dollar). only then will you even be considered for a listing on the long, long waiting list....:roll

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

I'm the same, I have a friend who is a Mason and I mentioned I'd be interested in joining, the response was something along the lines of having a belief in God and the ability to join a religion such as Christianity before you're allowed to join. Needless to say, I can't join for that reason.

But yeah, you can't be a part of the Elites unless you're asked to join or born into it. Although I don't believe they're all evil myself.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
How to join them?

Well first you need to practice how to bend over in the right angle.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

I'm not gay, so I won't be bending over for anyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Get picked

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You gotta pull a Steve Jobs equivalent.

Find a trend, generate a fad, and bank hardcore. Repeat.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First, do your genealogy - you need to be related to one of the 13 Illuminati bloodlines, Second, join the Freemasons and Third, kiss your soul goodbye.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Why does everyone think freemasons are evil? My grandfather was a freemason, and he was not evil or satanic, just a drunk.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Why does everyone think freemasons are evil? My grandfather was a freemason, and he was not evil or satanic, just a drunk.

freemasonry is like the business that is christianity. the higher up the ranks you ascend, the more evil you become. but you have to be evil in the first place to climb up the ranks,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join