It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster, and that they know something!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Could be that they have a need to create the end times as prophesied in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Won't you try to READ the article, as it does not mention Sun artifacts at all. It talks about a star exploding. A super Nova that will be visible to us in 2012. However I believe it is a cover for Planet X

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

Wow. Could you imagine that? Two suns? It not getting dark for a few weeks? I imagine a lot of people might panic. It sure would be a drastic change for a bit.

The article talks about the possibility of it becoming a SuperNova and if that does happen, then the Earth will get showered with "harmless particles". I wonder if these particles might partially block the two suns like the ash from a volcano would? I also wonder how they really know that they would be harmless.

It truly is an amazing time we are living in...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

DON'T PANIC! Betelgeuse Won't Explode in 2012

news.discovery.com...
This pretty much covers it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You seem more invested in attacking his credibility than you do in even considering the correlations and documents he is presenting. So what are YOUR credentials that you get to pass judgment without presenting any evidence to the contrary? The first three reports of dead birds in the news came from Gilbertsville, KY, Beebe, AR, and LaBarre, LA. These three points define the most seismically active part of the New Madrid fault zone, and if you've ever read Tesla, you would know that river sediments can be liquefied by sending EM pulses that penetrate through to the fractured bedrock below. It doesn't take much of a leap to see the correlation of bird/fish kills with vectors connecting the new digisonde stations around the world. Since the maps haven't been updated with the 100's of more recent kills, it is up to us to see if they can be further correlated - but you wouldn't want to do that because it might refute your need to believe that everything he says is imaginary.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Nothing better than causing mayhem and panic to unite the people to your cause huh?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Since you see it that way, I have asked a WELL QUALIFIED individual who knows about all of that, to put you to the test then. So meet my little friend... lol This will be interesting. Now go ahead, let the debunking begin Stars, we're waiting.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Still waiting... Silence speaks in volumes! This is all VALID evidence pointing towards a disaster of enormous proportions! You wanted to debunk it, so let's get started... The New Madrid is fixing to go, I have shown why. Your turn.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReinkDuser
Still waiting... Silence speaks in volumes! This is all VALID evidence pointing towards a disaster of enormous proportions! You wanted to debunk it, so let's get started... The New Madrid is fixing to go, I have shown why. Your turn.

Edgar Cayce revealed that the Great Lakes shall empty down the Mississippi. Before that happens, the path to Atlantis shall be found and California shall slide into the ocean. Cayce enjoyed a somewhat 100% accuracy with his readings. It is believed that the road to Atlantis has been discovered. Could be lies though. I think we should really worry once Cali is no more.

I think that even with all the planning, most things happen by accident, ie, unintended consequences. I think HAARP is valid but they haven't mastered it yet. The same sort of technology that doomed the Atlanteans. Without the proper working knowledge of forces not fully understood, the potential for disaster is always there.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sounds interesting...looking forward to watching it.
Whatever my conclusions I'll listen to the message rather than worry about shooting the messenger

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have no idea about the truth in the video posted..but I do think that most people that live on the NM faultline know it. April of 2008 we had a 5.3 EQ at 4am. Central point was about 45 min north of me.. People felt this EQ on from the north of florida all the way up to the southern part of canada. Reports came in from Georgia and Wisconsin of people being rattled in the middle of the night..so I pretty sure we ALL know we live on it..

Georgia is 500 miles away from my home and to think people felt it there is amazing.

Live Science article

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
FEMA has put out an immediate search for stored foods for disaster relief in the NM area.

The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations.

www.fbo.gov...

A half-hour video for one new piece of information (above). Here you are folks - save time

edit on 23-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: m

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
If this information is true then the question that has to be asked is why?
Why would you want to split your own land in half? how does killing off your own people aid you in world dom? Isnt the idea of a game of risk to win?

If the world is a game of risk and US, Europe, Russia, China and the middle East all secretly have a thirst to win, how does America having a pop at themselfes and then having to supply 14 million meals a day help them? Does the Illuminati working from within America want destroy the United States?
Its their 'hub'. To what end would they destroy it?

When England went around the world creating its Empire the benefit was resources, but also new work forces who could be put to labour in the name of the Empire. China has a vast population which parallels the British Empire all within its own borders, they have work forces plenty within their own boundaries: something the british had not... So it brings you back to the question why eliminate your own? Why destroy your work force? Why put yourself under the pressure of having to feed your own at incredible cost, while at the same time making you more vulnerable to attack from forreign opportunism?

Have the illumiati decided to cripple the US from within? To what end? have they decided Europe should be the site for the New world Orders Capital City? The illuminati Utopian City where everyone will live? Obama seems to be strengthening its ties with France, Will France be the location for the new Hub? France Germany Switzerland? TO WHAT END? China is still there... Russia India the middle east? Isnt the game of Risk still going on? Dont the Illuminati realise USA and Europe is more powerfull in a war against the rest of the world, together?

It just doesnt make sense to me, I realise that there is a lot of evidence that they are preparing for a catastrophy along the madrid fault, but couldnt they just be preparing for a worst case scenario, to save as many people that they can should it happen, and in the background be doing anything possible to stop it happening?

Maybe research we dont know about showed that more oil than could be pumped fast enough ~ NEEDED to be suddenly released from the BP well... Imagine that for a second. To save their own people : to give them a little extra time they blew the well... putting oil in the sea: 'yea but its the only way to release the pressure' ' do it! Make it look like a mistake : lets relieve the pressure'.
Maybe the idea is to not use Fema camps if possible?
Or maybe they know its gonna happen, and they know they can only delay it so much with harp and the spill.
This seems much more feasable to me.

Im worried that you have a mental problem when you go around trying to look for ways to make it be about your own country killing you and acting like nazis, when Im almost definite they probably want the best for the vast majority of you. Dont hate your own country guys... Its so un-patriotic. I just dont understand why the evidence points to nasty nazi illuminati when it could so easily prove the opposite with a bit of non malevolent imagination.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: grammar

edit on 22-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: addition
[/quote

Why would you say someone is mentally disturbed for trying to warn people of a clearly dangerous situation? Not only this person, but many, many people are putting out information such as this. Are they mentally disturbed also? It seems that you are trying to make this guy look like a nut case, to make his information just a figment of a delusional mind. Sorry friend, what he's putting out is the truth and there are people that are trying to stop it. Look around you, how can you possibly think our government wants the best for us. And unpatriotic? The founders of this nation would weep if they could see what it has become. To blindly follow a government that is destroying this country is foolhardy at best and suicidal at worst. I for one happen to be patriotic and also love this country but that doesn't mean that I am blind or ignorant of our governments tyrannical tactics.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Considering the population of these states 7 million is a very scary number.

12,910,409 Illinois
6,296,254 Tennessee
5,987,580 Missouri
4,492,076 Louisiana
4,314,113 Kentucky
2,889,450 Arkansas

36,889,882 and only 7 million survivors?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ReinkDuser

I think if anything happens in the next few years it would be a natural event that we have no control over,he seems to be putting too much together that doesn't necessairly belong together.Although the fema camp situation is a bit suspicious,they are after all for any type of emergency.I mean can you imagine people voluntairly walking into these places knowing that there are razor wire around them,come on they look like prisons,who is going to force us to go into them,there are too many of us,and definetly do not believe the military would rise against their own country...hell no!The video although informative,is highly inflamitory

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
no control over? im just going to throw a wild open minded idea into the realm of possibilities....how about not being there when it happens?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join