It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word to the Watchers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a watcher. Unfortunately we were not watching you. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you'd like to make a complaint please dial 1-800-WATCHME, and a customer service representative will add you to the list of people we watch. Once again, we apologize for not watching you and making you look delusional.

Sincerely,

Hank P. Watcher
"The mountain tastes like shiny white sofa."

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yeah that was sensitive and appropriate! I think you need to remember that this is a forum for people to share unusual experiences and alternative news. Go and be 'the annoying one' somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by jfj123

Well thanks for the response but you weren't here and you didn't see/ experience the precise developments.

But cheers.

be specific as to what has happened.
I'd appreciate it.
Since you've decided to post in a public forum, you should provide info to the public.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I most sincerely DON'T want to know details. I am however curious about your strategy, and the fact that's it's clearly paid off already suggests you're in the game. "Be ye wise as serpents."

I'll keep an eye on this thread, because i'm curious that way, but you look after yourself and your family. There's a lot about "destroying the family unit" about, in every sense, and it's almost like just being a family is the greatest sin these days. Strength.

peace

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

A very kind and understanding, appreciated response. Many thanks.

As to the above poster; I appreciate the need for details. It's a public forum, but this is the Gray area, which is member experiences. As a result, sometimes you have to be a bit more patient

Anyway, the first event which led to the interpretation of the 'test/ appointment' was the external remote control of one of my children's toys. Sounds odd, granted. It's a RC version of a particular make, model and colour of high-end sports car, which as a combination is fairly unusual to find (a friend of the family bought it for our son). The car was sitting on the floor in our hallway, and the remote control unit was in a different room of the house. Our children were asleep in bed.

The car operates on a 27mHz frequency, and as my wife moved close to it it suddenly began to reverse backwards, away from her. Obviously this made her jump. Expressing surprise she brought it closer to me in the living room and put it on the floor. As she carried it the wheels were intermittently spinning. Leaving it on the floor she told me what happened and then went to do something else in the room. I moved towards the car (which had remained stationary once deposited on the floor) - as I reached out my hand to pick it up, it reversed away suddenly. It stopped, and I laughed. It was unusual. We searched under cushions and behind our snoozing dog in case we'd been leaning on the remote unit, but it wasn't there. Every time we moved towards the car, it either reversed away or moved forwards erratically, in perfect sync with attempts to pick it up. It even responded to my dog trying to bite it. The overriding sensation was that 'someone' was controlling it in response to what they saw us doing.

After a few minutes I switched it off and wrote it off as a curiosity. A short while after we discovered the remote unit was in a separate room, unreachable by anyone (including our children, who as mentioned were asleep anyway). If there were any young children in the property next to us I would have suspected a simple overlap of radio waves from a similar toy on the same control frequency. As it was, I more or less figured it was a weird anomaly. Having just written this thread OP the night before, I did privately suspect that maybe someone was demonstrating the level to which they can observe and interact with my home environment. I didn't share that with my wife as I didn't want to worry her. There is plenty of enclosed and sheltered public space around my property from which a control unit could be activated without any other household observing their activities.

Later that night we went to bed - my wife fell asleep quickly, and I began to drop off slowly as usual. At exactly 01:10am, a bedside clock emitted a three second high-pitch tone, sufficiently loud to draw my attention, but not loud enough to wake my wife sleeping deeply next to me. The clock has never been used as an alarm clock - and if it was, would emit a horrendous clanging noise, being a 'wake n shake' type.

I immediately got up, knowing that it shouldn't have happened. The clock has NEVER emitted any tone while it has been in operation (over 18 months). I went downstairs for a cigarette and began to mull over the two odd events. As I stood in the kitchen smoking away, I remembered that in our town, we have the ONLY dealership for the particular make of cars that the RC version is a replica of. In addition, I realised that the exact colour and trim of the model is represented as the 'centrepiece' in their showroom.

In front of the showroom is the town hall clock tower, and next to both is a small seating area which is rarely used (owing to its location at a busy junction on a main road). I began to wonder whether there was a connection; my attempt at communication via this thread, and a seemingly coded two-part instruction for a location and time. I assumed twelve hours later would be an appropriate interpretation. I went, sat alone for fifteen minutes, and at 13:10pm precisely a lady turned up, seating herself as though expecting me to talk. There is no way to describe the way this felt, unless you have personally experienced that odd apprehension in the air when someone is expecting you to talk.

Anyway - whether she was there deliberately or not, I received further confirmation the day after (which was yesterday), when one of the 'confirmed agents' (for want of a better description) came round unexpectedly and offered some sage advice. Essentially (using a very unusual metaphor, inserted strangely into an unrelated conversation) I was told that 'it's not a good idea to continue with the planned communication efforts, as you will possibly initiate processes/ unleash problems that you aren't equipped to deal with'.

Quite neatly, my questions have been answered, and I've been sufficiently warned off making further attempts for the time being.

I'm done with this thread now - any further comments may not receive a response. I've achieved what I intended to achieve with it; confirmation which satisfies me, though I appreciate that unless you've lived my life you may not agree that any of it is satisfactory confirmation of anything. That said, it's still damn uncomfortable, and makes me quite angry to think that people I may or may not personally know are keeping tabs on my family and I, for essentially unknown reasons.

Despite the apparent intrusiveness, I am able to lead a generally ordinary life, and will continue to seek a positive future. I can only do what it is in my power to do; I cannot - and will not - give up on pursuing the ordinary dreams that we share as a family. I'm praying for a guardian angel to come and let me in on the full details, along with the get-out clause - but I can't hold my breath for it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

How do you know I'm not a watcher? Sorry sir, but I interpret that as a message for me and my kinsman. Why else would it be on ATS? This is the gray area, prove that I'm not a watcher.

Do you believe watchers can only see what you're doing if you post it on the internet? If not, couldn't you have just as well typed the OP, printed it out, and left it on your desk? If you post it online don't be so surprised if a watcher replies, since it's a message to them, right?
edit on 26-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

How do you know I'm not a watcher?

Simple really - your 'command' of the English language is one giveaway, along with your failure to observe what's already been written - both of these pointers make clear your lack of talent for the tactics used by real 'agents of the shadows'.

Sorry sir, but I interpret that as a message for me and my kinsman.

What, there's two of you?

This is the gray area, prove that I'm not a watcher.

I just did.

Do you believe watchers can only see what you're doing if you post it on the internet? If not, couldn't you have just as well typed the OP, printed it out, and left it on your desk?

Well this is a fair point, but also part of the giveaway as to the real nature of your posts. You obviously haven't read my previous posts carefully enough. Watchers would have been much more observant. Try again, and take note of the fact that I gave a very clear reason as to why I posted the message on a public forum.

If you post it online don't be so surprised if a watcher replies, since it's a message to them, right?

Why would I be surprised if a watcher replies? Maybe they already have (but not you). Thing is, a real watcher wouldn't announce themselves in the way that you did. Any direct contact in response to the OP and follow-up messages would be made vis-a-vis out in the real world. Any in-thread contact would probably be civil but detached. And as I've stated previously, I believe such contact has been made. Therefore, thanks for stopping by, but the thread's finished now.

Cheerio.

Thanks for the fun exercise in dismantling your post by the way. Just desserts perhaps?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You think I care that you "dismantled" my posts
?

If it was a message to "watchers" you wouldn't have posted it online. It was a message for all to read. Who do you think you're fooling?

I really hate threads like this where the author posts for everyone to read, and if you don't get it you aren't "enlightened" enough.
edit on 27-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Who said anything about enlightenment? Seems you're getting a bit desperate to sound authoritative, with a general rant about apparently similar threads elsewhere on ATS. I've not read any threads similar to this one. As I said, it wasn't aimed at being a general interest topic. It was created for a specific reason, and has been concluded as a successful experiment.

I'm glad you don't care that I dismantled your post. It was a wee bit mean of me anyway, so no hard feelings.
Thing is, if you stop by on a thread just to take the **** out of someone, you can surely understand that such a one might strike back at you?

This thread - as per the previous comments which you obviously still haven't read (or understood?) - was posted in order to make available the basic details of what I'm describing to any 'concerned observers' as well as the seemingly malevolent 'watchers'. Anyone to whom it was addressed had sufficient info to determine that it was addressed to them.

Sorry you haven't understood my intent properly.

As I said, I have gained what I wanted to from the thread, so it's done with now.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Rhetorical Question:
Who is watching the Watchers??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No feelings about picking me apart or whatever.

So it's an open message kind of thing and not something about those who understand cryptic messages will 'get'?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

No, sorry about that - it wasn't one of those really stupid "if you don't get it you're not smart/ ascended/ 'the one'..." type threads. I see where you're coming from now. It is my bad, because I can see how you might have interpreted that.

It genuinely was an experiment, and I feel that I've had the 'real world' confirmation of my (loosely termed) 'hypothesis'. As I say, it doesn't inhibit me from leading a relatively normal life, and I'm certainly not one of those who thinks 'everyone's in on it'

The most frightening part (subjectively speaking) is that some of those who are responding to the experiment are, as I had suspected, people that are extremely close to me domestically. Not my wife obviously (we'd be divorced by now if she was), but close nonetheless.

I've every confidence that I'll discover the answers one day, but until then I'll pursue my dreams with my family and aim for the highest level of happiness we can attain.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Liking that question!

2nd...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Oh okay, man. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join