It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word to the Watchers...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This thread is not in need of stars, flags or replies. I'm using it as a means of sending a message.

To all those who are involved in the ongoing observation and manipulation. As mad as that sounds (and you love that it does) - you know who you are, and if you're reading this as a member of the group to whom it is directed, then please bear with me and try to ignore your conditioning for a moment.

I am now fully aware of certain points in time at which certain conversations or 'crafted scenarios' have been instigated with an intention to reveal to me the reality of the monitoring / interference.

Key 'cryptic phrases' for reference =

"Under the bridge; this is who he is."
"Silver Mercedes-type vehicle near the viaducts."
"Opening the door after visiting the zoo."

I do not know whether the latest project I am working on is part of the manipulation - a means by which to get closer to the 'delusions' I have experienced over the years, to get deeper into my mind as it were. It seems odd that the very moment I decided to disregard such a project, someone that I would intuitively assume trustworthy (but one who could comfortably have been bought and directed), with all the right connections, would drop this project at my door. I've now decided that I don't care that this may never get produced. I don't care that you might be seeking a way of getting closer to my thought processes regarding this subject. I will continue until the project is completed. It will be a finished product, ready for the next level, but it will then be disregarded by me as I seek a means by which to realistically use my talents independently in order to provide for my family.

Anyone who grasped the key phrases will certainly know exactly what I mean by the above paragraph.

Moving on - the little stunt you pulled the other night doesn't intimidate me. You can read everything I write and hear everything I say, and you know I discussed your tactics with my wife. It was below the belt and completely uncalled for. Do you view me as a threat? In what way? Nobody on ATS really takes anything anyone says about personal experience as gospel truth, and most would assume that these sorts of threads (and the first one I wrote, as Noah, in particular) are either fictional or delusional.

I fully expect that I will be contacted in the next few days in the ordinary way with an acknowledgment. That's the least you owe me.

Regards,

Me.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

what project are you working on

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This doesn't sound like a message for the people you claim it's for. It doesn't actually say anything to them. It sounds like something meant to garner the interest of random people who read it and get them to think you're in on something. You simply describe a situation that "the Watchers" would obviously already be aware of if they existed.

Since you're interested in an audience, why not just say what you have to say instead of trying to get attention with this silliness?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
great thread to insteal total curiousity..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

uh-huh.suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm going to bump this thread with some
totally off topic stuff, in the hopes
that who-ever it is intended for
will have a chance to see
the OP's challenge.

So...
The only thing that struck me in the OP
was the phrase "provide for my family."

These days it seems that being
for the family is = too uncool,

but has anyone seen this?

It's a documentary called Demographic winter.
This link is to part one of eleven.
It contains a lot of secular
PhD's talking about
the destruction
of family.

Apparently,
the recent economic downturn
corresponds directly with the 40 year lag
after the popularization of abortion and divorce.

David Grouchy
edit on 22-1-2011 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

message received.

and to you-
Walk the blue bird at night to avoid the eagles prying eyes.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You have already been acknowledged. Are you trying to anger them?

BTW. You must realize by now, you are not the only one!
edit on 22-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

the watcher will arrive on
Oceanic Flight 815
seat 4
Terminal 16
23:42 hrs

you will meet him with your dossier including your handlers code and he will ask you to join
The Dharma Project.

edit on 22-1-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive comments (I certainly didn't expect any of those).

To those who think I'm looking for attention, I'm not! The people I'm aiming this at most certainly will understand the references I gave, because this type of subversive suggestivity is their stock and trade. If you didn't understand the references, it wasn't aimed at you. If you find the tone annoying, or if you suspect I have ulterior motives - find something interesting to read about instead! This is ATS - there's plenty to go at.

Here's another reference -

"Number 1 crosses the road. To number 2 - 'put the music on'.."

I really don't intend this as a 'general purpose' ATS thread. It is literally an experiment - to see whether the people concerned will acknowledge a specific communication attempt. And a chance to complain at them for something which occurred the other day, which seemed to be a thinly-veiled threat against my reputation and wellbeing.

In case anyone is remotely interested, a little exposition:

Despite the bleak outlook generally, moral support does come (independently & infrequently), usually from people involved with groups that openly denounce the NWO, PTB, various 'worldly agencies / secretive groups', malicious government / corporate agendas etc. Such are able to perceive the situation, and conduct their own general reconnaisance activity.

Evangelical Christians are one example of a supportive group who 'tip the hat' every now and then; however, due to trust issues, such support is generally unappreciated and not acknowledged by myself. It also seems they have to be careful not to be too overt in their supportive activities, for reasons I can only imagine.

PS - the project is a work of creative writing - a screenplay.

PPS - I
'd at the number station code in one of the above posts. Classic - but it doesn't count.

Seriously, I'm patiently waiting for a real-world acknowledgement. I will not divulge the details of any contact here; I will mention only whether or not a response has been forthcoming, and then I will ask for this thread to be closed. A mature nod in my direction would be appreciated (especially from 'confirmed participants' - a couple have already been indicated in the references I gave in the OP).

I'm lucid, intelligent and ready for answers - if it suits anyone to come forward, please do.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Incorrect. This is the first time I have laid out a direct attempt at communication which I can be assured will be read and understood by various groups of people either directly involved, or compartmentalised in some way (perhaps to the point that they don't fully know/ understand what's really happening).

It also gives enough hints (especially if they look over the thread I authored when I joined ATS) to indicate precisely who I am, for anyone who knows a bit about the sort of activities I describe (and as a result of which had suspicions that something 'wrong' was going on nearby their place of work/ residence etc)

It's a double-edged sword. It can be seen and understood by both 'watchers' and 'aware, concerned citizens' alike.

Your patronising 'style' is inappropriate. You are, in fact, making assumptions - and what's more, you're lording it over me on the basis of those assumptions.

Woah - just got a major deja-vu for some reason.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

That looks a fascinating video series, and I will watch it when I get the chance. Thanks for your incisive response. I would love for life to develop in an ordinary way so I can raise my kids in peace and see them start uni, embark on careers, get married and setlle down etc. I worry that in the hands of TPTB, this world is instead going to see some horrendous things in the near future (everywhere, not 'just' in the third world)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Please dont underestimate people who generally play for keeps.
If you have any insurance, youd best spread it around to random people and places as widely as you can.
If you havent guessed, its probably not going to help arming yourself if they want to get you they will.
Good Luck!
We are with you in spirit.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thanks for your kind comment. And unfortunately, I have no insurance - I'm no Assange by any stretch.

I will live by faith alone when the SHTF.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Interesting developments; evidence of deliberate manipulation has been made abundantly clear - fortunately in a non-threatening way. Having interpreted two very precise events from yesterday as an arrangement to meet, today I attended the location and was surprised when a female arrived on time and sat next to me; the atmosphere was such that she seemed to expect me to talk. Whether this was just a test to see how seriously I'm taking this, I'm afraid to say I bottled it and left after asking her the time. The time she arrived was to the minute the time I'd anticipated.

So - if that was a test; thanks for the clear (if subtle) way in which the message was delivered.

If anyone is actually going to expect me to initiate contact at such a meet, it's something I simply can't do owing to the risk of looking like a complete weirdo. If possible, a proactive word from the person attending would make me more comfortable. I have no idea of the agenda, and the intentions behind the ongoing contact. A little clarification would be appreciated. In addition I will be filing a freedom of information act soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Interesting developments; evidence of deliberate manipulation has been made abundantly clear - fortunately in a non-threatening way. Having interpreted two very precise events from yesterday as an arrangement to meet, today I attended the location and was surprised when a female arrived on time and sat next to me; the atmosphere was such that she seemed to expect me to talk. Whether this was just a test to see how seriously I'm taking this, I'm afraid to say I bottled it and left after asking her the time. The time she arrived was to the minute the time I'd anticipated.

So - if that was a test; thanks for the clear (if subtle) way in which the message was delivered.

If anyone is actually going to expect me to initiate contact at such a meet, it's something I simply can't do owing to the risk of looking like a complete weirdo. If possible, a proactive word from the person attending would make me more comfortable. I have no idea of the agenda, and the intentions behind the ongoing contact. A little clarification would be appreciated. In addition I will be filing a freedom of information act soon.

ok I just gotta tell you....it's all in your head.
People sit next to people all the time.
Not trying to be mean but it really sounds like you're a bit lost in your own thoughts. Forget about this and just enjoy your family.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Message to the Watchers...

F U C K Y O U... ive been watching back!

and i do mean the UFO kind of watcher.. why dont you come down are you the NWO?

or maybe just some cute alien on the way home.. but then why watch..

i hope one day the world will know your secrets and all of your deeds will be exposed

go back leave us animals alone on our little planet, and if your also from here then give up your dirty job

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well thanks for the response but you weren't here and you didn't see/ experience the precise developments.

But cheers.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If you're going to take us on this journey with you, you might as well give us a little more to go on.

What were the two events that precipitated the meeting? What's this all about? Have you ever been diagnosed with any sort of psychosis or delusions?

I'm not being mean, I'm just curious.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Fair enough, I appreciate your interest and agree that the questions you've asked are of fundamental relevance. However, I did say that this thread wasn't intended as a general exposition of my experience, so I'd rather give a brief outline if that's okay.

The first issue, regarding the diagnosis of delusions is a straight 'no'. I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder aged 18, but there were several indications that the anxiety was caused by the things I was experiencing; not vice versa.

I was raised on a military base until age 6, then came to Manchester. Several issues began to take shape as a teenager, some of which can only be described as anomalous and extremely unlikely to be anything other than a coordinated 'element of control/ monitoring', being perpetrated by people very close to me, and supervised by unknown external forces. Some of these things are outlined in my thread created on joining ATS, though it never got finished and I didn't expand on many of the points to a satisfactory degree: [url=

The overall gist of the continuing 'delusion' (when younger there were several elements that arose from within the main element, but for the most part these have faded with age and experience of the world) is that genetically I am different to the immediate family with whom I was raised. There are several things which have led me to believe such, and I'm in contact with a researcher at the moment to ascertain whether there is any basis for these thoughts. The reason that this would be anything other than a plain adoption case is down to ongoing suggestions being made by immediate family members relating to an external source of manipulation leading to my birth. These indications included references to my being 'alien' and references made concerning genetic experiments being conducted at my father's place of work around the time when I was born.

I'd ask that if you want to know any more about it, please refer to the thread I linked. It's quite hard to discuss without being called a 'fictional writer' or a 'delusional nut'. I am a writer, but this particular subject is non-fictional, and so it is always a delicate matter when the validity of my claims is questioned. I am here on ATS, and have shared elements of my story, simply because I cannot find anywhere else to do so 'in confidence'.

The 'signs' which together pointed me to a meeting place and time were innocuous if taken by themselves (though both were definitely anomalous). Taken in combination, with the fact that I had tried to communicate t the 'watchers' via this thread, the coincidence seemed too overt to pass up. I will detail them in my next post; the footballs on (United v Blackpool)..!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join