It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hizbullah rule will turn Lebanon into Gaza'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Oh I read your post. But at the beginning I didn't click on the link. Why would I? The quote you took from that news source is incredibly propagandistic and untrue. Personally I don't like to read lies.

Is it ignorant that I do not support propaganda and do not read lies?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

How is the hating of Arabs (Antisemitism) disguised as hating the Global Zionists. Jews are not Semites. They come from all over the world, they are not native to the land that they lay claim to.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
This is probably true. Muslim extremism is no better than any other form and will invariably lead to chaos.

Nah. Chaos is WAY more exciting than what extremism leads to. It will lead to degenerate uselessness. Totally different from Chaos. Chaos is a hollywood blockbuster, fanatic rule is a Sundance snoozer.

Israel is currently on the popular hate list and antisemitism - in the guise of antizionism - is on the rise. Unfortunately, this is mostly politically inspired so... there is little hope for any kind of balance or eventual reckoning of the issues that drive the violence.

And if you kept up with the news, instead of making brainless apologetics, you'd know why so many people speak out against Israel. It's the same reason they speak out against China being in Tibet (which is CLEARLY a case of rampant antisinicism!)

It is hard to foresee anything but more blood and death in an region that has seen more than its share.

It's very easy to forsee alternatives. The trouble is that two nations in the world are happy with the status quo - the United States, and its tahini-exporting vassal state on the East Mediterranean.

But then again, these very same factions have been fighting this war for over 2000 years.

God. Pick up a history book, and stop smearing this pabulum all over yourself. It's false, and you just make yourself more ignorant.It's not an "ancient and timeless conflict," it's at most eighty damn years old. And it can be easily resolved if the US would take a few days off from trying to fulfil biblical prophecy.

There's no reason to think that it will end simply because contemporary opinion has flopped to one end of the spectrum for the moment.

Not for that reason, no. But it will end, and I wager most of us will see it in our lifetime.

There are no good guys here.

Third tired cliche. Yer outta here!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Solomons

LOL.. Thank you for proving my point. The Lebanese Government and Lebanese military has every right as the legitimately elected Government of Lebanon to defend its borders, sea and airspace, not Hezzbullah.

Hezbollah has every right to defend Lebanese territory, alongside the Lebanese military, which is why it was formed in the first place.

Since Hezzbullah has now brought down the Government, and a new one is attemtping to be formed, it still does not give Hezzbullah any authority to act, as it would still fall to the Lebanese military.

Again, Hezbollah has every right to act to proect Lebanese lands and people.

Or are you arguing that Hezbullah is above the elected officals in Government and appointed military officers for theLebanese military?

What part of their aim to defend Lebanese territory do you not get? They will act to prevent Israeli aggression in their lands, or are you saying the Lebanese people should just suck it up and give up land and water resources to the Israelis?

I still fail to see how Israel failed at anything in 2006. The 1/3 lower half of Lebanon was under Israeli control. The mighty Hezbullah forces failed to defend the land. All they accomplished as cowards was to shoot at Israli forces from civilian populated areas.

The Israeli ground forces were taking a lot of hits and stalling in their advance. See, the Israelis, despite all the propaganda about them being such elite forces, do not do so well against people who are actually equipped to shoot back. It was actually the Israelis who started bombing Lebanese civilian infrastructure and populated areas well away from the fighting.... who are the cowards now?

The same UN report that hezbullah accepted with regards to that military action, also called hezbullah out for using human shields, and charging them, as well as Israel, with war crimes.

I'm sorry, but Hezbollah are a militia, not a highly mechanised land army, like the Israelis. Of course, in protecting their land, they will have to do so from civilian areas. That's what a Guerrilla force does.

Also, Hezzbullah didnt seem to mind violating Israeli territory to kidnap Israeli soldiers.. So their moral authority to defend is not as clean as you would liek to think.

Despite the Israeli claims, the truth seems to be that those soldiers were indeed on the wrong side of the border, so it's hardly kidnapping when foreign troops cross into your territory. Of course, it depends which news sources you read, but the western media, with it's biases and zionist ownership and influence has been shown many times to misreport of plain lie about Israeli actions, always painting them as the victims.
I think the bottom line is that Israel, in order to expand, needs land and, more importantly, a big fresh water supply, in order to survive it's expansion. In doing so they will try to take what they want and need and claim to be protecting themselves, their standard MO, but theft and murder are still, last time I checked, against the laws of most countries and against international law. Trying to paint Israel as the poor little victim all the time just makes you look rather silly, especially given their methods of assassinations, bombings and murder of unarmed civilians!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

No, the Government of Lebanon is responsible for defending their country from Israel. Hezbullah is responsible for starting wars with Israel. Hezbullhas charter calls for the destruction of Israel, along with Hamas's charter. Hezbullah does not take its orders from the Lebanese government. Those orders come from Iran and Syria.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Amazing how the UN can be so interchangable depending on who the report targets. No issues accepting the UN report with Israeli actions and the Floatilla,, but by God the UN is a pawn of the UN and Israel when it comes to Hezbullah, with the support of Syria and Iran assasinating a duly elected official.

Did I even mention the UN? Have I said anything about the UN to bring up your accusatory comment? If you are are going to set up a straw man argument shouldn't I have at least conversed with you in the first place?

You are just upset about the Goldsmith report and the indictment of war crimes faced by hundreds of zionist Jews in Israel who dare not travel out of the settler state except to go to the US.

artintifada.wordpress.com...

Follow the link to child murdering zionist criminals. It is not just a UN thing but an international law matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Britguy

No, the Government of Lebanon is responsible for defending their country from Israel. Hezbullah is responsible for starting wars with Israel. Hezbullhas charter calls for the destruction of Israel, along with Hamas's charter. Hezbullah does not take its orders from the Lebanese government. Those orders come from Iran and Syria.

Once again your perceptions are distorted by your zionist interested. Hisbullah was celebrated by the whole of the Lebanon for defeating the Israeli invasion of 2006.

Hisbullah has never invaded Israel but they kicked the stuffing out a hoard of 40,000 Ork style zionist potential child murderers.

You list Hamas, Syria and Iran because Israel wants to destroy these countries and movement. Iraq was on that list before but we know the neocon Jews in America took care of that.

The next tranche of countries Israel will be targeting is Jordan and Egypt. Zionist propagandists have already prepared the ground work with zionists in Israel laying historical claims to large tracts of western Jordan and zionist media declaring Christian Egyptians the real Egyptians and 90% not belonging to Egypt.

Israel is a zionist settler state full of criminals from Eastern Europe engaged in a programme to vandalise the Middle East.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Israel is currently on the popular hate list and antisemitism - in the guise of antizionism - is on the rise.

You're an ignorant fool if you believe these words that have just come out of you're...hands. I am a hardcore anti-zionist. When I say hardcore, I mean to the fullest extent you could possibly be an anti-whatever. However, on the other side, I am very fond of Judaism and Islam (both equally). There's a difference between a Zionist (a politician who resides over Mt.Zion (Jerusalem)), and a Jew (a person just like you and I). Stop trying to spin your ZIONIST propaganda by matching up "Anti-Zionist" with "Anti-Semetic".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join